• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • 6/10 It lends itself to the context well, but it doesn't really try to stand out in the player's ear, holding a tune for only a few moments before corrupting into something else. Not that that's particularly bad, considering the game in question and, more, the context it was used for.

Finally time I touched this thread :d

I miss you, Disgaea 4 ;_;

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • I'll give it a 6.5/10.

It's very pretty, that's for certain... but at the same time it doesn't have any sort of spark that allows me to place it above countless other pieces that are rather similar.

pkmin3033

you know you love my honesty over automatic high ratings just because it's from a certain game

4/10. I've heard worse Zelda themes, but I've heard better. It's a bit grating.

...don't ask.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • You get 6/10. Only because that one tries for about 10 seconds to be a bit more than your standard old school MIDI junk.

Let me bring back some glorious big orchestra to this thread, with Never Forget/Peril as preformed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra!

The couch co-op memories cri

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • 8/10
    It's nice, but has a bit too less energy to my liking. I thought the beginning was gonna be a buildup to some epic track.

Heart-Stirring Urban Legends - Touhou 14.5 Urban Legend in Limbo

pkmin3033

5/10. I...have never liked that battle track. It seems to be the odd-one out in terms of quality in Symphonia, at least to me. The composition is a bit grating on my ears for some reason.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • No, No, stahp! Too much weeaboo and too many noises that don't fit together! 1/10!

Another Halo track because Marty O'Donnel is best.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

3/10. Meh. Halo. Not much else to say there, really. It's generic action music which you could find in any video game of the same genre...or any Hollywood movie, for that matter.

...a little NieR every now and then does my soul good.

pkmin3033

2/10. MadameTorture indeed...that's eight minutes of my life I'll never get back D:

pkmin3033

Hrmnnn. Touhou. Admittedly, that one is nicer than most, but I think in general Touhou medleys have just too much going on to be anything other than an earful. That track is relatively under control, but still...

Back