• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Thanks, I have defeated Hoopa in Mirage Tower and I don't have the ticket to Sevii Islands, where do I get it?

Did you even tried what I told you before re-posting the exact same doubt?

The path to Bruno is still blocked off by guards in Pewter City and I haven't faced any of the Elite Four yet. Did I miss something?

Bruno is the only member of the Elite Four you can battle against.
    Go to Pallet Town, exit to Route 1 and follow the event.

Also, how do I continue the mission with the boy who has nightmares because I took a Hypno who knows dream eater to him and nothing happened

I think Aethestode mentioned a Munna or a Musharna related to that event some pages ago.

ON:
    Just realized that Primal Dialga and a new Mega Pikachu are going to come in Beta 12, I'll be looking forward to them, specially Mega Pikachu since its design it's prettier than the other/actual one :c

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    There's none TimeSkip because at the time Beta 11E was released, Aethestode abandoned completely everything except for Red's Chapter. That included the FireRed Chapter, iirc.

About the Sevii Islands Ticket.. If you can't buy it at Vermilion's Market, go with Professor Oak.
    I'm still replaying Beta 11E and still have the whole Orange Archipielago to do, so I don't really remember much about what comes after that.

About Valencia's Time Machine Arc, if i'm not wrong you can barely call that an Arc, the only thing you can do is speaking with the NPCs and getting the Multievolutionable Eevee for the 2nd Time.
    After that and going to the Future again, the dialogues change once and then a NPC selling Fairy Stones appears, and that's pretty much it.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help

Did you even tried what I told you before re-posting the exact same doubt?

Bruno is the only member of the Elite Four you can battle against.
    Go to Pallet Town, exit to Route 1 and follow the event.

I think Aethestode mentioned a Munna or a Musharna related to that event some pages ago.

ON:
    Just realized that Primal Dialga and a new Mega Pikachu are going to come in Beta 12, I'll be looking forward to them, specially Mega Pikachu since its design it's prettier than the other/actual one :c

I didn't see your reply before I posted it. Thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey, people... that Swampert (Swampert X) from the Cerulean Lake Chapther is a Mega Swampert? (I know in the story says that Swampert is in really an hybrid Pokemon). I even think Mega Swampert was blue too... (sorry, I don't have 3ds).

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey, people... that Swampert (Swampert X) from the Cerulean Lake Chapther is a Mega Swampert? (I know in the story says that Swampert is in really an hybrid Pokemon). I even think Mega Swampert was blue too... (sorry, I don't have 3ds).

No, it's not a Mega Swampert.
    This is how Mega Swampert looks like.
    Swampert X is just Swampert X, call it a new variation (Even tho it doesn't seems like Aethestode will expand on it) of Pokemon just like Shadows, Shinies, etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    I updated my Red. When im on to beat the Poke League... Im getting stuck in door and can't enter

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I updated my Red. When im on to beat the Poke League... Im getting stuck in door and can't enter

¿? ... You're hardly explaining yourself, so I'll guess a bit:
    -If you updated from a certain beta to a newest one, like from Beta 10 to 11E, you must start a new save.
    -If you updated from Beta 11E to Beta 12's Demo, you should know that it ends on Lavender so everything past it is most likely unscripted.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Seriously need tutorial on Tarroco Island Love chapter.
    Now Kai and Karen has said they are going to get married on Monday but it has been two weeks I searched every place on the island but there were no mission moving on. Also the Harris, Doctor, Cliff and Gray chapter. The chapter should probably rewritten with sequence so it will be easier to trace and complete the stories tgt. Just my 2cents and does anyone know how to play that part?

Years
  • Yo, dude. I just want you to know that you're doing a great job with this. I've played a previous Beta and looking forward to seeing what has been added in this one. The herp derps and weird, almost trolling sense of humor has me reeling most of the time!
    I did encounter something weird, though. I accidently left a shiny code on when obtaining Pika(I don't want shinies of my main cast, I just like seeing ones I've never discovered), and in realizing, I turned it off to nickname him(as the dear Missingnos. will wig out if I don't) and I viewed his status screen... and he was BLUE! A navy Pikachu. Who woulda thought? It this some sprite glitch? Because it's pretty neat, if so!
    I just know whether the picture I attached will work, I'm new to Pokecommunity, and please forgive me for any grammatical errors, for my phone is very angsty.

Attachments

• adventure-red-chapter-b11e_1469853293782.png
      adventure-red-chapter-b11e_1469853293782.png
      5.9 KB · Views: 24
    Years
  • Seriously need tutorial on Tarroco Island Love chapter.
    Now Kai and Karen has said they are going to get married on Monday but it has been two weeks I searched every place on the island but there were no mission moving on. Also the Harris, Doctor, Cliff and Gray chapter. The chapter should probably rewritten with sequence so it will be easier to trace and complete the stories tgt. Just my 2cents and does anyone know how to play that part?

I guess this is the proof of the saying "nothing is complicated than love" haha jk buddy..... Yup this is a complete puzzle for me too.. At least u've reached the part where Karen and Kai are going to b married...iam just stuck after u give a bitter root to kai...and also I don't know how to use that blue feather (used for propose)...and this doctor and Ellie love story never ends...in fact I'm confused that whether Ellie likes doctor or the bakery man(forgot his name) pls tell me if u could find Any solution.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Haven't really thought about it. Maybe? I'll see other people's opinion first.

If we're still going to get 10-20 EXP. Points in Pewter, even tho it makes sense because of the amount of content that the game has, as a player, I'm totally against it.

In a perfect situation, it would be the best to actually put it as a separate Exp. Share and then let the player choose which one use: less experience affecting all the team or more experience affecting just one pokemon.
    But yeah, I guess it's an unnecessary effort.

Yo, dude. I just want you to know that you're doing a great job with this. I've played a previous Beta and looking forward to seeing what has been added in this one. The herp derps and weird, almost trolling sense of humor has me reeling most of the time!
    I did encounter something weird, though. I accidently left a shiny code on when obtaining Pika(I don't want shinies of my main cast, I just like seeing ones I've never discovered), and in realizing, I turned it off to nickname him(as the dear Missingnos. will wig out if I don't) and I viewed his status screen... and he was BLUE! A navy Pikachu. Who woulda thought? It this some sprite glitch? Because it's pretty neat, if so!
    I just know whether the picture I attached will work, I'm new to Pokecommunity, and please forgive me for any grammatical errors, for my phone is very angsty.

That's just his shiny sprite, checked it myself.

Guys guys..I accidentally deleted the game BT I downloaded it again from some unknown websites and i started playing....I DONT THINK THE POLIWHIRL LEARNS ICE BEAM AT THE BEGINNING of this game I think it has bubble tackle and hypnosis..(or it does?) Doe the ploliwhirll starts with an ice beam on this game?

Don't worry, in Beta 11E Poliwhirl DOES start with Ice Beam.

Years
  • If we're still going to get 10-20 EXP. Points in Pewter, even tho it makes sense because of the amount of content that the game has, as a player, I'm totally against it.

In a perfect situation, it would be the best to actually put it as a separate Exp. Share and then let the player choose which one use: less experience affecting all the team or more experience affecting just one pokemon.
    But yeah, I guess it's an unnecessary effort.

That's just his shiny sprite, checked it myself.

Don't worry, in Beta 11E Poliwhirl DOES start with Ice Beam.
    Great thanks a lotlot..this is the 3rd time I'm playing it from beginning..I can never get enough of it

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    I had just received the Spike Badge, and I have no clue where to go to from there. Can anybody point me in the right direction? I went back to Route 9 via the ferry but was confused as to where to go from there. Thanks

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    The thing is about EXp.Share is that it's hard to adjust the trainer pokemon difficulty level. This is especially hard in Beta 12 where the EXP.Share is a bonus item that you get in one of the bonus chapters.

1) I either adjust trainer pokemon's level based on using EXP.Share from the earliest point. However, this disadvantages people who chooses not to use EXP. Share, got EXP.Share later or never got EXP.Share
    2) I either adjust the Trainer Pokemon's level based on players not using EXP.Share. However, this then makes the game way too easy for people who are using EXP.Share (Look at Pokemon X/Y)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The thing is about EXp.Share is that it's hard to adjust the trainer pokemon difficulty level. This is especially hard in Beta 12 where the EXP.Share is a bonus item that you get in one of the bonus chapters.

1) I either adjust trainer pokemon's level based on using EXP.Share from the earliest point. However, this disadvantages people who chooses not to use EXP. Share, got EXP.Share later or never got EXP.Share
    2) I either adjust the Trainer Pokemon's level based on players not using EXP.Share. However, this then makes the game way too easy for people who are using EXP.Share (Look at Pokemon X/Y)

2 sounds good to me, as if it were a sort of "Easy Mode" Trigger for those who want to walk that way.

EDIT: Wanted to leave my advice here, for training in Beta 12: Just like Kars, stop thinking.
    If you don't put much of your mind on it, training is not as boring, slow or hard as it could feel at first.
    I already have my Polimolly (Poliwhirl) and Bulbasaur at Lv15, and Pika (Pikachu) is walking on the same road, Lv13.
    And just for the record, I didn't even started with Brock's Tournament yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2017
    the best thing im awaiting for is to have you pokemon follow you arround, the hype is real!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    so on southern island theirs a couple blocking the way to the summit talking about a kid who i cant make move and for darkrai i beat carly on hamlin isle entered the cave got to where the pokemon you need clipped wings for is and went back to valencia island and talked to the guy in the pokecenter and the kid who sees your future of nightmares and than went back to hamlin and no darkrai am i missing somethin?

Back