• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music The Pokécommunity Charts

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen today

The Pokécommunity Charts

Wonder what the most popular tunes are on PC? For those chart and data fans... Here is a collaborative chart application, Metro, that collects data from contributors to give an anonymous look on what is the most popular songs, artists and albums of the time! Currently it only supports Spotify (Apple Music coming soon) and connects just like any other application would. Think last.fm, but on a community scale!

I'll update the thread with chart data once a week every Sunday for a round-up of the tastes of the community by week. Once again, here is the site! Happy playing.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • While I do listen to lots of music, I do it off-line and out of band; none of those things like iTunes or Spotify that don't really have my trust and where you can't even be certain that the music is there or that you can actually enjoy it anytime. Like, for example, most of the music I listen to is videogame music (like Pokémon!) and there's not a good service that has that.

So if I wanted to contribute to The Charts, it'd probably have to be via some sort of offline popcon / questionnaire-like data entry.

Back