• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
False. I don't really care about the Pokemon mobile games other than Go and I've lost interest in the Rumble series after I got bored of Rumble World.

TPBM is expecting a new Pokemon game (whether it be main series or spinoff) to be announced at E3.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True.

The person below has imagined their Favourite Pokemon wilth an alternate form with a new typing at some point.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
True-ish.

I've tried imagining what a Mega Flygon would have been like and what typings it might have had mostly due to fanart.

The person below me has hatched 2 shinies out of 30 eggs before while doing Masuda Method.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
false. that thing is creepy af

tpbm's first words when a-exeggutor was revealed was "WHAT IS THAT?" or any iteration thereof

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I've caught all 386 shinies in a single Emerald game (don't ask me how ;)), so yeah True.

TPBM agrees that Luxray should have been Electric/Dark.

Pika Pika :chu:

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
True. I don't see her as my waifu or anything like that, but I'm sure there are others that do.

The person below me is already planning their team for Gold/Silver when they come to Virtual Console.

pkmin3033

The person below me is going to buy Pokken Tournament DX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back