• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • If you mean after Gen III Games were released, then True. The first one I played was Pokemon Yellow though.

TPBM has used a Pikachu (not Raichu) in their Team.

Pika Pika :chu:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • That's true. I have used the mascot of the franchise numerous times. :)

The person below has had problems against Clair's Kingdra in any of the Johto games.

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    False, mostly because by the time I face the Kingdra I generally have a core team member that can take care of it fairly well.

The person below me hates Team Flare.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Yes, I've been up Wonder Trading until 2 or 3 AM once.

The person below me has obtained a Shiny from Wonder Trade at least once.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • It's pretty good.

The person below me found the Missingno or Mew glitch completely by chance and didnt know it existed.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • False. I originally got a DS for Spyro: Shadow Legacy and I got a 3DS for other games I had my eye on before X/Y's announcement. Although, one of the reasons I wanted a 3DS was because I knew that there'll be a main Pokemon game for it eventually.

TPBM always imagined what it would be like to live in a Pokemon universe.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • True and to be fair I don't know how it would feel like. It would be good in a way but it could also be really dangerous.

The person below me has a Pok?mon which they would really like to own in real life.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • YES! I would absolutely love to have a pet Rowlet in real life... That thing is so cute and fuzzy that I'd just hug it all day! ^w^

The person below me has another series/franchise that they like more than Pok?mon.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Yes, that's true.

TPBM found it strange that Starmie could learn egg moves in Gold/Silver (which was fixed in Crystal), despite being genderless.

Pika Pika :chu:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back