• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FINISHED] Holiday Desktop Screenshots Contest

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Username: Razer302

Image:
    Spoiler:

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Username: Otamajakushi
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/q9SUd4P.png
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I just wanted to say that everyone here has wonderful screenshots :) keep up the great work and I hope to see more entries!

Years
  • Hey guys, if y'all want to get any last-minute submissions in, please do so now over these next few hours! :)

Years
  • Time to announce the winners!

Let me say, I loved all of your entries! They were definitely fitting for the holiday/winter spirit as a whole, and I do thank you guys for participating! At this time, I'm going to announce our two winners, which I'm sure y'all have all been waiting to hear on! :)

Our overall second place winner is...

And first place!
    Spoiler:

Congratulations to our winners! Prizes will be distributed shortly, and everyone else will receive an emblem for participating as well! :)

Back