• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Representing the ethnic minority.

1479541_10152073610038624_77824041_n.jpg

1503844_10152068197915943_2122312477_n.jpg

Took second place in the first ever UK Koshiki Karate Shiai tournament and joint first place for the Kata competition. Had the opportunity to train with So Shihan Hanshi Hisataka 9th Dan on Friday and the weekend for around 20 hours. So Shihan has taught Bruce Lee in the past, just to give a quick measure of how knowledgeable he is.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Representing the ethnic minority.

Took second place in the first ever UK Koshiki Karate Shiai tournament and joint first place for the Kata competition. Had the opportunity to train with So Shihan Hanshi Hisataka 9th Dan on Friday and the weekend for around 20 hours. So Shihan has taught Bruce Lee in the past, just to give a quick measure of how knowledgeable he is.

I wonder if you know my friend. [Highly doubtful, worth a shot.]

English National Karate Championships:
Spoiler:

Either way, massive congratulations on second place, you must have worked hard for that!

Years
Nope, didn't see her. What style of Karate does she do?

And yeah, arigatou gozaimasu! I trained very hard for the tournament and my results paid off.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
With the sudden appearance of a bald spot I have decided to try and look as good looking as possible with hats. Hooray for tuques in the winter.

**** whatever is causing me to lose my hair though.

You probably have your father to blame, these things tend to be hereditary.
There's nothing wrong with it though, and you're working that hat-beard thing pretty well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Spoiler:

Here's a filtered pic of me. I look a lot younger than I am in it, but I like it so I want to share it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Yeah, I'd have to say you look like one of my classmates, who would be about 17 years old. You're waaay more handsome than he is though, the guy is so dishevelled he needs an ironing. Anyway, I like your eyes, facial structure and dark hair, but have you ever tried looking a little neater? Lose the facial hair, get some nice threads and maybe trim and style that head hair and you could be the sexiest man in the room, picking up all the ladies at the club, you go Ace! ;)
I am only waiting on enough facial hair for a full beard and then I'm going to have stubble!
I have nice threads but a. I don't wear my good clothes to work and b. it was a hoodie kind of day today
I have a lot of hairstyles but this is my latest one that just started recently. I like it.

But thanks for the compliments!!!!!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I got this picture when you texted it to me earlier today but I was at work so I didn't have time to reply I'm sorry!

You look wonderful and like you haven't aged a day since you sprouted your very first hair where you didn't think hair could grow.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I got this picture when you texted it to me earlier today but I was at work so I didn't have time to reply I'm sorry!

You look wonderful and like you haven't aged a day since you sprouted your very first hair where you didn't think hair could grow.
Here's a picture of my 9th grade photo from school:

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
*doing what the title says cause you never know. I could be dead tomorrow*

Probably not though, just want to post a picture since it's been several weeks.

But I went shopping with my family Thursday, my brother insisted we go to Hot Topic to find a shirt he wanted. I ended up getting these two awesome things.

Spoiler:

I love that I found the shirt so suddenly and the hat's pretty comfy.

(Oh and got a whole bunch of other clothes but I barely convinced my brother to take this picture so you probably won't see me in them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back