• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    HEY GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT THEMSELF AN EEVEE PLUSH!!!!!!!! (me. it's me)

Spoiler:

Years
  • My hoodie is totally not being a photobomb in this picture.. seriously, I still have yet to wear it because of how warm it has been here >>

Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    My hoodie is totally not being a photobomb in this picture.. seriously, I still have yet to wear it because of how warm it has been here >>

Spoiler:

I see you're holding back your smile. Your glasses just can't keep you from smiling bud.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    HEY GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT THEMSELF AN EEVEE PLUSH!!!!!!!! (me. it's me)

Spoiler:
    I think I vaguely remember what you looked like a few years ago. A little punk rockerish, am I right? How did you go from that to being so... indie hipster looking with a hint of punk? I love your look.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think I vaguely remember what you looked like a few years ago. A little punk rockerish, am I right? How did you go from that to being so... indie hipster looking with a hint of punk? I love your look.
    I've gone through a couple of phases, I guess, ahaha! Thanks! I'm currently working on my new look: Emo-hipster-goth-scene-swagger (working title; open to suggestions). I feel as though this look will make me practically God-like, but I'm not so sure :(

It's a one-man party up in here!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The first step in your ascension to a higher plane of hotness is to shave the beard.
    Sometimes I think, "Hey, maybe I can grow this beard down to my kneecaps..." But then I remember that I hate having facial hair and should probably shave more often. I need a new razor. :\

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • The first step in your ascension to a higher plane of hotness is to shave the beard.

Sometimes I think, "Hey, maybe I can grow this beard down to my kneecaps..." But then I remember that I hate having facial hair and should probably shave more often. I need a new razor. :\

DON'T LISTEN TO THE AUSSIES KEEP THE MANLY MANLY BEARD PLEASE

Outlier

Casually playing the knife game till my girlfriend freaked and told me to stop. So this happened.

Spoiler:

She doesn't know. D:

Oh and my feet pics were nsfw. Just kidding. I would never do that tho, the hell were you thinking?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • In my opinion that's an extremely dumb thing to do Dakota, you're very lucky to have a smart girlfriend who will look out for you
    Oh, yeah, trust me, I love her for that. I'm not exactly the most sensible person. Always out for a thrill. That being said, I went slow. I'm not dumb enough to actually go with the speed of the melody. As for why the knife ended up in my mouth, that I can't really answer. Oops.

And lol, I think that may just have been the lighting Andy, my teeth aren't that pearly, imo. D:

Years
  • Those are my glasses though :p they're just transitions and it's brown-tinted.. just my tablet made it look pink ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back