• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Oh that's a hat! I thought you'd done something to your neck and it was some sort of head brace you had to wear lol

Yeah it really does look like that I agree , but I love Adventure Time so much I had to get it. It looks much better with the straps down....And in the cartoon....

Original_Finn.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Looks like a diaper on your head with your head coming through one of the openings for legs.

But I love your shirt. I didn't know they had Gen 6 shirts at Hot Topic.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Maaaybe some novelties are better left on the shelves!

Maybe... *refuses to refund it cause he's too lazy*

Thanks for the comments otherwise.

Don't think I shared this pic of me on this thread, soooo yeah. It's an old one, but a new one is due... any time now!

Spoiler:

Your hat is sweet. (Unlike mine? ) and that shirt is rather cool.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Don't think I shared this pic of me on this thread, soooo yeah. It's an old one, but a new one is due... any time now!

Spoiler:

That hat looks so darn comfortable. I'm jealous.

So, I dyed my hair gingery-ish. Now I can let it grow back to it's natural red. I'm keeping it short though, and will probably get it cut before the end of the month.

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    @Somniac -- it looks good :) Let us see how it looks when it's au naturale :D

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • So, I got arrested today... :I
    Spoiler:

I think you could take him. Flash some cleavage then while he's distracted knock him over and run for it.

Also you dropped your pen.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Edit: You're studying particle physics aren't you.
    How did I know?
    I'm like Sherlock Holmes.
    Except Cumberbatch is far better looking.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Somniac, I really love that colour on you. It makes your skin really glow and it's a perfect middleground between blonde bombshell and sexy redhead :3 Looks fantastic.

xrawr, that's a lovely picture of you but wanted to warn you that you shouldn't sleep with makeup on as you can get styes.. :c My friend was always falling asleep with her makeup on because she was too lazy to take it off and developed a massive one and it looked like she got punched by some bodyguard in the eye.. not nice. If I'm mistaken and you just decided to wear PJs the whole day then disregard this motherly lecture from me ;3

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Somniac, I really love that colour on you. It makes your skin really glow and it's a perfect middleground between blonde bombshell and sexy redhead :3 Looks fantastic.

xrawr, that's a lovely picture of you but wanted to warn you that you shouldn't sleep with makeup on as you can get styes.. :c My friend was always falling asleep with her makeup on because she was too lazy to take it off and developed a massive one and it looked like she got punched by some bodyguard in the eye.. not nice. If I'm mistaken and you just decided to wear PJs the whole day then disregard this motherly lecture from me ;3

Haha thanks! But yeah I remove my makeup at night when I wear it love freshly cleansed and toned skin :'), I was mid process of getting ready when I seen this topic and thought perfect opportunity for a quick selfy ^_^. I've ended up with a stye before ( this was when I was partying for days) due to not taking it off, swore never again Lol! But thanks for taking the time to type out the advice :3 appreciate it :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back