• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • haha well the brackets around the text are unnecessary, but yeah that's basically how it works

like this: Claim Silver Present

so claim away guys, haha

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • [Claim Orange Present]

Woot! inb4thiskillsme Happy Birthday Naku!!

LTbYA2m.png

Have a good day while I'm at work :P Party extra hard for me.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Claim Cyan Present then

Netto stole Blue so...

EDIT: Ok in case my previous format is wrong...

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    whoa, i missed a lot (」゜ロ゜)」 um, i'll have to read up on it properly later. for now:

[BURN] JaDe.X105
    Claim: Yellow Present

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Naku I can't read the Party Time text unfortunately because it's white.

But the background is pink, shouldn't that work? Anyways, you can try selecting the text, which gives a blue background on which it should be easy readable.

[BURN] JaDe.X105

Claim Beige Present
    Grmbl Nagi, I wanted the yellow one...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Naku logic, giving out presents on his birthday. Also, dammit Nagi, was all excited about claiming yellow because it's such an unpopular colour...then I see it's gone.
    Anyway, rant out of the way.
    I have some ideas that I think we should consider, not so much clues, but just things I've noticed.
    The first is the fact Naku has constantly had to wait for night actions. Is it possible that we have at least one afk/deliberately inactive Lycan? Of course it could be a Havenite too, so there's no certainty here, but I thought it was something to consider.
    My next question is something I believe is a bit less of a solid lead. This is my first mafia game, so I'm unsure if this is a regular thing, but did the Lycans shorten the day phase? I'd have to check the role list and see if I'm just being ignorant here, but that seems pretty OP to me. Something to consider.
    Anyway, if my babbling has been completely useless then so be it.
    [Burn] JaDe.X105
    Claim Red Present

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Claim Beige Present
    Grmbl Nagi, I wanted the yellow one...

Also, dammit Nagi, was all excited about claiming yellow because it's such an unpopular colour...then I see it's gone.
    Claim Red Present

haha! i was even debating between Yellow and Beige since i thought both would be unpopular colours. but i went with Yellow now, and seeing that it's so wanted makes me intrigued, so.. sorry guys, no trading c:

the day phase was definitely shortened, but can we conclude it was a lycan? i do seem to remember reading something like that. sorry i'm not much help atm - generally kind of inactive lately since i have quite a bit of schoolwork to catch up on ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ... i'll try to get back into the swing of things soon!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • haha! i was even debating between Yellow and Beige since i thought both would be unpopular colours. but i went with Yellow now, and seeing that it's so wanted makes me intrigued, so.. sorry guys, no trading c:

But yellow is the color of cheese, the Sun and all other good things in the world. Why would it be unpopular? I hope it's booby trapped.

My next question is something I believe is a bit less of a solid lead. This is my first mafia game, so I'm unsure if this is a regular thing, but did the Lycans shorten the day phase? I'd have to check the role list and see if I'm just being ignorant here, but that seems pretty OP to me. Something to consider.

That could be, I thought Naku was just being evil again. The roles don't specify anything regarding this, but it could be one of the secrets activities of the werecat.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    But the background is pink, shouldn't that work? Anyways, you can try selecting the text, which gives a blue background on which it should be easy readable.
    The background is not pink for me, it is white. I don't know if something hasn't loaded properly or what.

Anyway, I suppose I shall:

Claim Green Present

Because you know. GreenFlame and all. I didn't exactly have that name because I hate the color green.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Naku I'm super curious! Give us our presents!

Actually, I don't want to open mine. Mine will cause me to explode or something wont it? If mine is bad, I swear Mafia just has a grudge against me atm.

Back