• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Not sure if I'm blind or just forgetful and I'm mixing up the events of different mafia games in my head, but where did JaDe's name come from?

Night 3 Clue
    It seems there was a conflict among the Werebeasts during the previous night. One of them did not appear during the previous day.

This clue seemed the easiest to confirm, so I went back to check who hadn't posted at all on D2 - the only one was JaDe, because they were bitten N2. Would make sense since we now know that gimmesnake was controlled by Melocultist. Corresponds with last day's post, too:

"At least I didn't turn on my own kind."

Which seemed to suggest gimmesnake attacked one of his own at some point, probably because of Melody.

Edit: lol forgot to vote :P I think there's enough evidence to do this
    [BURN] JaDe.X105

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Great, I have been truth potion'd by the Alchemist, and now I have to tell my role :/

I'm the Ambassador, and my main objective is to kill the Werecat. and I'm quite knowledgeable...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Also I did something and grabbed the links to all the phase posts in case anyone needs a quick link:
    Day 1
    Night 1
    Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Night 3
    Day 4
    Night 4
    Day 5
    Candy, this list is so, so helpful.
    sun.gif

We know what we're doing today, but let's try to dig up some more stuff anyway - we got a ton of new info and didn't get much discussion done last day, lol.

So there should be 3 werebeasts left (left to identify, I mean - 5 are still alive). It doesn't look like the Lycans have a recruiter, since there were 6 werebeasts D1 and as of N4 (just before gp died) there were still 6.
    gimmesnake is dead, bb Ice we won't be killing just yet, and JaDe is getting lynched tonight, assuming he's killable by normal means.

N1 & N4 hints clear Blurryface and Gunner of being Lycans too, since they joined the game N3 and the werebeast numbers did not increase.

I wanna know more about this cat, but can't really come up with anything. There's a lot of hints and things about them, I just can't really make much out of it rn. I assumed D4 post was about Melody recruiting them, but there's another cat mention in the N2 hunter clue. Candy, is it possible you marked the werecat? Do you know the role of your marks right away, or do you only learn of them when they die? Gunner, if you're the Ambassador, is there anything you can tell us about the cat?

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Can I say that the Alchemist picked the last person to use that potion on? If anything, I'd give it to anyone on my current suss list.

Candy, is it possible you marked the werecat? Do you know the role of your marks right away, or do you only learn of them when they die?

Unfortunately, I probably didn't. I could only know what they are when they have died, and so far the only one who's in the graveyard is Klippy lol, who is a regular elf sadly. Also, I marked Klippy on Night 2 so I am not the one Jupiter had seen on that night.

Well I can say that I've marked Ice on the first night though, which... probably explains who he encountered that night lol.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • [kill] Jade

Just wondering, how are we gonna kill Ice? O:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Candy, this list is so, so helpful.
    sun.gif

We know what we're doing today, but let's try to dig up some more stuff anyway - we got a ton of new info and didn't get much discussion done last day, lol.

So there should be 3 werebeasts left (left to identify, I mean - 5 are still alive). It doesn't look like the Lycans have a recruiter, since there were 6 werebeasts D1 and as of N4 (just before gp died) there were still 6.
    gimmesnake is dead, bb Ice we won't be killing just yet, and JaDe is getting lynched tonight, assuming he's killable by normal means.

N1 & N4 hints clear Blurryface and Gunner of being Lycans too, since they joined the game N3 and the werebeast numbers did not increase.

I wanna know more about this cat, but can't really come up with anything. There's a lot of hints and things about them, I just can't really make much out of it rn. I assumed D4 post was about Melody recruiting them, but there's another cat mention in the N2 hunter clue. Candy, is it possible you marked the werecat? Do you know the role of your marks right away, or do you only learn of them when they die? Gunner, if you're the Ambassador, is there anything you can tell us about the cat?

Are you saying you want to join me and find this cat? Ooooh fun fun fun :3 Well, all I know is the cat is super OP, kinda like the Nymph in F&D (you know this lmao) and I'm supposed to counteract that threat.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Just wondering, how are we gonna kill Ice? O:

If things go well for us, maybe we could kill him last and not give them the chance to double-kill? That would be ideal, but it probably won't work out that nicely for us, lol. Still, he shouldn't be a major threat at the moment, I think.

Are you saying you want to join me and find this cat?

I don't see why not, unless you win alone if we kill the cat or something. :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Party Time!
    In honor of Naku's birthday, he's giving out presents to everyone! Each present is unique, and the surprises within are numerous! The presents were packed randomly and a bit haphazardly, it would seem, so not all of the surprises are nice ones. If you're lucky, though, you might get some information or perhaps a unique, one-time use ability! If you're not lucky, well . . . you'll see.

As there are twenty-one Havenites remaining, there are twenty presents to pick from! Yep, one unlucky bloke won't get a present. Better pick fast, and choose wisely! You can claim a present by putting [Claim [color=color of present](Color) Present[/color]] in your post. If you don't put it in that format, you won't get the present! Each present can only be claimed once, so no claiming one that someone else already has!

The twenty presents are:

1. Red Present
    2. Orange Present
    3. Yellow Present
    4. Green Present
    5. Blue Present
    6. Indigo Present
    7. Violet Present
    8. Pink Present
    9. Magenta Preset
    10. Maroon Present
    11. White Present
    12. Grey Present
    13. Black Present
    14. Beige Present
    15. Cyan Present
    16. Chartreuse Present
    17. Lavender Present
    18. Crimson Present
    19. Teal Present
    20. Olive Present

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Ok wow.. I know at this point I can't convince you guys otherwise, but you've got me wrong. You are misreading that hint.

And not sure if I'm doing this right but
    [Claim (Green) Present]
    Happy Birthday Naku!!

Back