• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
tbh I hardly want to do fancy CSS because it's such a pain to add stuff in. I've already got floating member list (float properties suck js) and as I've been finding out with my shop, it's really annoying to try to stick things in the right place. And coloring every damn link if you have a background, ugh.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, have to agree with Megan; it could be a bit of hassle to constantly update your member list every time name-changing occurs. :( Would have been really sweet if there was a BB code or something that would embed usernames accordingly.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I actually suggested that before but Idk what happened lol xD

And ooooh event! Totes joining that! :]

EDIT: Did some lurking stalking and I totes want the event!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You don't need fancy css to make a great OP :3 I think some points to consider when voting should be stated in the event's description. Like, the accessibility and ease of reading and understanding the OP, the organization, the feeling of welcome AS WELL as the pure good looks of the post. Then, people can decide for themselves how much each thing weighs in on your final vote.

But I don't really know exactly how Megan is planning on arranging it, haha, so we'll see!

Salzorrah

Years
Yeah, but if you are talking about a prettiest club OP contest, CSS (whether fancy or not) is always the way to go! ;] God, I CANT WAIT :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Aw there is going to be some kind of voting on the clubs? Interesting!
I had two ideas in mind of possible clubs id like to start myself

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha, yeah...leave the rest of the planning to me, Rika. B) I'll let y'all know in...one week.
Okay~ There's nothing saying the mod has to make events on her own though! Lots of regulars eager to help here if you require anything :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Mhmm, yeah, definitely; I would be glad to help. <3 The more assistance you're having, the less stress you'll get. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your event, Megan!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, obviously I'll need some help in terms of judging! You know I can't do this alone. :P Thanks so much for stepping up <3

Aw there is going to be some kind of voting on the clubs? Interesting!
I had two ideas in mind of possible clubs id like to start myself

Yep!

Please do discuss! That's what this thread is all about. I love hearing brand new club ideas :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well, i was thinking of a Playstation Club, maybe Playstation in general, maybe PS1 or Ps2 only...
And my 2nd idea was a Club for the tv show "Friends". So Yeah, any thoughts?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you're making a club for PlayStation, you should include everything about it. That way, people will have more things to discuss and not be limited. :) As for Friends club—go for it! I personally am not a regular viewer, but I'm sure others are, and they would love to join and chat about it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
If you're making a club for PlayStation, you should include everything about it. That way, people will have more things to discuss and not be limited. :) As for Friends club—go for it! I personally am not a regular viewer, but I'm sure others are, and they would love to join and chat about it.

I dunno, wouldn't that be a little too... broad?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wouldn't you want a Playstation thread in VG rather, Shawn? though, that's a dilemma with any club ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I would keep it as a General PlayStation fan club. If we narrow it down to a club solely for each Playstation console, it might not generate as much discussion, especially the older consoles. Also, discussion towards the video games that are compatible to that club should keep to a minimum, though. You can create separate clubs for that or visit shawn's section.

I believe we had a Friends FC here before...but that was a loooong time ago.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Take your time, Gunner. :D No one's rushing you or anything xD Same to you, Zorogami @ the Playstation club. I'd love to see it happen! Should you need any help, you can refer to the club guide, or you can PM me for assistance. :)

How about a discussion topic, yes? How long does it take you to build up a club? (from idea to planning to posting?)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm pretty lazy, so whenever I think of an idea, it takes a pretty long time for me to actually put them together into a club thread. xD" When I do, though, it would take only about 10 to 15 minutes to get done.

Salzorrah

Years
Like me, I'm pretty much lazy in making a club but if I feel like it, It usually takes minutes or an hour... Usually, the time consumes most is the CSS x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back