• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
BY THE WAY GUYS HAVE YOU READ MY LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT?

I'm also making double posting in this thread legal now, ftr.

Years
BY THE WAY GUYS HAVE YOU READ MY LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT?

I'm also making double posting in this thread legal now, ftr.

Yeah I read it gurl!

Really nice to see member clubs are returning after like an eternity, I wonder what other members will get a focus soon... and I joined a few of the existing ones already.

Years
Is this some kind of fan club-ception? XD I feel like all the other clubs are basically just fan clubs for Minerva, if you think about it :P

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Okay, who made the Supernatural reference one of the April fools titles, and why aren't they helping me keep the Crossroads alive, EH?!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I made all of FC&G's titles. :D So you can give me some credit. I will admit that the Supernatural reference was my favorite out of all. xD

Phantom1

Years
I made all of FC&G's titles. :D So you can give me some credit. I will admit that the Supernatural reference was my favorite out of all. xD

Credit then! You are now awesome in my book.

On a Mass Effect club, I'd be up for that. Hell I'll start it if you guys want!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I loved you used some of my clubs' names as FCG titles :) I'm still upset that no one made me a fan club which I knew was the in forum prank ;) :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
First I was afraid, I was petrified. Then I realized that you hadn't just changed the splash banner from featuring the Doctor, you'd just put it through a pic randomizer! And stuck at least two DW pics there so I'm not afraid :D

aka I like the banner now.

EDIT: make that three DW pics! *keeps refreshing*

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, sorry, Gunner. D: I was about to make you one, but forgot to get around to it. Should've reminded me, haha. There's always next time, so no worries. Also, really loving the rotating banners, Megan!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
First I was afraid, I was petrified. Then I realized that you hadn't just changed the splash banner from featuring the Doctor, you'd just put it through a pic randomizer! And stuck at least two DW pics there so I'm not afraid :D

aka I like the banner now.

EDIT: make that three DW pics! *keeps refreshing*

It's a little secret on *how* I did it. :D I'll add more gifs once I get around. Especially Supernatural ones and maybe some sports to broaden every spectrum of what FC&G is focused on. However, you guys can help me out on that! If you can VM me a few gifs for the splash, that would be appreeeciated.

Phantom1

Years
It's a little secret on *how* I did it. :D I'll add more gifs once I get around. Especially Supernatural ones and maybe some sports to broaden every spectrum of what FC&G is focused on. However, you guys can help me out on that! If you can VM me a few gifs for the splash, that would be appreeeciated.

YO THE CROSSROADS NEED CONVERSATION! STAT.

Seriously, any advice on how to get more people active/to join a group?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wrote a little tidbit about advertising clubs in my club guide. To quote:

Sometimes it's hard to get your club out there. We are close to 500,000 members on PC and getting your club in the know is getting harder and harder. Luckily we have solutions. Here are a list of ways you can get your new club announced, in hopes of getting new members to join!

~Blog about it! - if you have a PC Supporter blog, you are allowed to advertise your club on there. As long as you don't do it frequently, you should be fine.
~Link it on your siggy. - Posting in other sections in the forums while showing off your club in your siggy will guarantee you new members and hits on your club.
~The Club Lounge! - that's also a good way to post your club and gain new members.

If you also have twitter and you have PC followers I'd advertise there as well. Honestly, it's all in the matter of people interested in joining the club. If something out there is "hot" right now, I'm sure people are willing to start a club just to talk about things. lol. Keep having faith in the club, I'm sure it'll turn around very soon. :)

Phantom1

Years
I suppose. I mean the best I can do is post to keep it alive and such.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got some interest from the battle server, but I also wanted to ask here. I'm so obsessed that I think they deserve a fan club of their own.

[08:21] =Kyle Larson: would anyone be interested in a pentatonix fan club?

if you guys don't know who pentatonix is, go on youtube and search for them. You will fall in love with their sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back