• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obtain Your Pokémon *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing my best

Name: god
    Pokemon: pidgey
    Fully evolving: no
    Northern or southern hemisphere: northern I guess
    Own a rainbow stone: no

Here is your Pidgey!!!

Pidgey @ 11
    Hatch @ 26
    Level 100 @ 171
    Shiny: No

Welcome to VPP! If you have any questions just ask, and please remember to start your Trainer Stats to keep track of your points and your new friends! :)

Years
  • Name: Dusk
    Pokémon: Alolan Vulpix (using my stone I just bought)
    Fully Evolving: No
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: No

Years
  • Name: Dusk
    Pokémon: Alolan Vulpix (using my stone I just bought)
    Fully Evolving: No

Here is your little cutie :)

Alolan Vulpix @ 2,886
    Hatch @ 2,901
    Level 100 @ 3,086

Years
  • Two question 1 what a trainer stat and 2 what anorthern and southern hemisphere

The best place to get answers to questions is in the DCC thead which can be found here :)

The hemisphere we need to know is which one you live in, so whether you live in the North or South. All locations on Earth above the equator are in​ the Northern Hemisphere. All those below it are in the Southern Hemisphere!

Trainer / Breeder stats are where you keep track of your points and Pokémon in case you (or staff) need them for future reference. It can be a simple text record, or as fancy as you like, just keep track of them somehow! You can make your own stats page in the main part of the VPP forum, as others have done here!

Years
  • The best place to get answers to questions is in the DCC thead which can be found here :)

The hemisphere we need to know is which one you live in, so whether you live in the North or South. All locations on Earth above the equator are in​ the Northern Hemisphere. All those below it are in the Southern Hemisphere!

Trainer / Breeder stats are where you keep track of your points and Pokémon in case you (or staff) need them for future reference. It can be a simple text record, or as fancy as you like, just keep track of them somehow! You can make your own stats page in the main part of the VPP forum, as others have done here!

Thank you very much sorry for the inconvenience

Years
  • It's time for another solo seasonal please :)

Name: Ash Ketchup
    Pokémon: Unfezant
    Fully Evolving: Yes
    Hemisphere: Northern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes!

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • Silver Grass Medal [10/20] - Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Leavanny, Serperior, Leafeon, Ludicolo, Gourgeist, Victreebel, Amoonguss

Name: Squirtlenator
    Pokémon: Cofagrigus
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Didn't think I'd actually finish a VPP the day after I got it.

Name: ElBurrito
    Pokémon: Unown E
    Fully Evolving: N/A

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's time for another solo seasonal please :)

Pokémon: Unfezant

Here's your Pidove:

Pidove @ 12,540
    Hatch @ 12,555
    Unfezant @ Level 100: 12,700

Silver Grass Medal [10/20] - Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Leavanny, Serperior, Leafeon, Ludicolo, Gourgeist, Victreebel, Amoonguss

Name: Squirtlenator
    Pokémon: Cofagrigus

Your Silver Grass medal and 100 points:
    Silver_Grass.png

And your Yamask:

Yamask @ 11,254
    Hatch @ 11,269
    Cofagrigus @ Level 100: 11,429

Didn't think I'd actually finish a VPP the day after I got it.

Pokémon: Unown E

Here's your Unown:

Unown E @ 2,150
    Hatch @ 2,165
    Sylveon @ Level 100: 2,225

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Unown complete, now time to shoot for my first legendary. I'll be using Snorlax, Stantler, and Tauros for Arceus.

Pokémon: Arceus

Last edited:
    Years
  • Unown complete, now time to shoot for my first legendary. I'll be using Snorlax, Stantler, and Tauros for Arceus.

Pokémon: Arceus

Here is your Arceus :)

Arceus @ 2,226
    Hatch @ 2,241
    Level 100 @ 2,466

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • Name: Squirtlenator
    Pokémon: Toxapex

Years
  • Name: ReKoil
    Pokémon: Eevee
    Fully Evolving: Yes (Glaceon)
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Nope

My first time doing this, is there a template anywhere for making the VPP Stats thread?
    Also this is 1 pokemon of a species at a time right? Dunno if I can request multiple eevee's to get the other eevolutions. If I can I'd like 2 eevee's, 1 will be a glaceon the other Leafeon. If not I'll just do them 1 by 1 ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Squirtlenator
    Pokémon: Toxapex

Here is your Toxapex my friend :)

Mareanie @ 11,430
    Hatch @ 11,445
    Toxapex @ Level 100: 11,605

Name: ReKoil
    Pokémon: Eevee
    Fully Evolving: Yes (Glaceon)
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Nope

My first time doing this, is there a template anywhere for making the VPP Stats thread?
    Also this is 1 pokemon of a species at a time right? Dunno if I can request multiple eevee's to get the other eevolutions. If I can I'd like 2 eevee's, 1 will be a glaceon the other Leafeon. If not I'll just do them 1 by 1 ^^

Welcome to VPP!!!

VPPs are raised one at a time, except in certain circumstances such as pairs - Eevelution pairs have requirements meaning you can't raise one just yet - and you can also raise Pokemon as part of a tag-team. You can read more about both of these things in the FAQs.

The intro thread can be found here

For more advanced information, you can read the advanced FAQ here

I'm afraid we don't have a stats template just yet, but it doesn't need to be complicated, as long as you keep a record :)

Here is your first VPP friend!!!

Eevee @ 386
    Hatch @ 401
    Glaceon @ Level 100: 561

Years
  • Welcome to VPP!!!

VPPs are raised one at a time, except in certain circumstances such as pairs - Eevelution pairs have requirements meaning you can't raise one just yet - and you can also raise Pokemon as part of a tag-team. You can read more about both of these things in the FAQs.

The intro thread can be found here

For more advanced information, you can read the advanced FAQ here

I'm afraid we don't have a stats template just yet, but it doesn't need to be complicated, as long as you keep a record :)

Here is your first VPP friend!!!

Eevee @ 386
    Hatch @ 401
    Glaceon @ Level 100: 561

Just a quick question: if I do a challenge, do I need to indicate what challenge it is for when I request a VPP?
    Wondering if it's too late to add this Glaceon into the 'Eeveelution Master' challenge?

From the VPP Guide Advanced:
    'When you obtain your VPP, make sure to list which challenge its being applied towards in your Trainer Stats.'
    Slightly confused on whether or not I can just claim in my VPP stats thread what challenge it's for or if I need to declare it beforehand here.

There is a lot to read on this stuff lol

Years
  • Just a quick question: if I do a challenge, do I need to indicate what challenge it is for when I request a VPP?
    Wondering if it's too late to add this Glaceon into the 'Eeveelution Master' challenge?

From the VPP Guide Advanced:
    'When you obtain your VPP, make sure to list which challenge its being applied towards in your Trainer Stats.'
    Slightly confused on whether or not I can just claim in my VPP stats thread what challenge it's for or if I need to declare it beforehand here.

There is a lot to read on this stuff lol

You just need to tell us which pokemon you used when you request to be checked for that challenge! So until then, you can change your plans however you like!

We ask you list what challenge a pokemon *has been used for* so that people don't use the same pokemon for multiple challenges. I hope that makes sense :)

Years
  • You just need to tell us which pokemon you used when you request to be checked for that challenge! So until then, you can change your plans however you like!

We ask you list what challenge a pokemon *has been used for* so that people don't use the same pokemon for multiple challenges. I hope that makes sense :)

Aaah ok. Was a tad worried I couldn't use it for a challenge anymore, good to know =)
    I intend to raise all eeveelutions, and since only 6 are needed for 'Eeveelution Master', I could either use the Glaceon for that or perhaps use it for 'Cold-Hearted' instead since I will have a couple eeveelutions leftover that arent needed for eeveelution master. Let the strategizing begin lol

I see that for Medals/Ribbons you need to post here when ready. Does this apply to challenges too? It's not explicitly mentioned in the guide. Unless I've read over it several times now and missed it again and again lol

Also thanks for the replies, I'll get out of your hair after this as I'd rather not clutter this thread with too many questions ^^

Years
  • Aaah ok. Was a tad worried I couldn't use it for a challenge anymore, good to know =)
    I intend to raise all eeveelutions, and since only 6 are needed for 'Eeveelution Master', I could either use the Glaceon for that or perhaps use it for 'Cold-Hearted' instead since I will have a couple eeveelutions leftover that arent needed for eeveelution master. Let the strategizing begin lol

I see that for Medals/Ribbons you need to post here when ready. Does this apply to challenges too? It's not explicitly mentioned in the guide. Unless I've read over it several times now and missed it again and again lol

Also thanks for the replies, I'll get out of your hair after this as I'd rather not clutter this thread with too many questions ^^

There is a thread specifically for questions, which can be found here, so feel free to ask as many as you like in there 😊

And yes, you post obtain requests for challenges in this thread too :)

Years
  • Time for another solo seasonal please!

Pokémon: Hawlucha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back