• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV shows you're currently watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm working my way through Star Trek Discovery and it's kind of good. Doesn't quite feel like Star Trek in the same sense as Voyager or NG do, but it's pretty entertaining anyways.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've been following Agents of SHIELD and Gotham for quite a while. A couple of others are Riverdale and The Librarians.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Aaaand of course I still haven't finished Once Upon a Time or Star Trek Voyager. Shows with more than 6 seasons seem to have a curse on me... How on earth did I manage to finish True Blood??

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Interesting shows, Ive only seen Gotham season 1 back when people were trashing it.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I just binge watched the entirety of "Star Vs The Forces Of Evil" last week, and it is so very good. DisneyXD is killing it.

blue

gucci
Years
watched the first episode of Big Little Lies whilst on a long-haul flight and i'm really interested to see where it goes. gonna try pick up the first series on DVD tomorrow and continue watching.

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
A lot of the shows I'm watching are on hiatus right now. Waiting for more episodes of My Little Pony Friendsip is Magic and My Little Pony Equestria Girls (since they technically have one on Netflix) and I'm waiting for more episodes of Steven Universe as well as Star Vs The Forces of Evil. I'm also watching The Good Doctor and Riverdale, but they're on hiatus right now until January I think. I'm also very behind on the newest season of American horror Story and I need to get caught up on that.

Other than that, I think that's it. I can't remember anything else that's coming to my mind currently.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
The Good Doctor--definitely on my watchlist.

Is the show good? I haven't seen it, it's probably good, but I don't like the concept of some autistic guy being a genius in surgery due to his autism. Dislike in general how TV portrays autism in a positive light, it's some hidden superpower when it's not as fairy tale in real life where it's a disorder that hinders and handicaps people's lives. I can suspend my disbelief for a flying man or a man dressed up as a bat, but not for superpowered autism

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Colleagues have had nothing but good things to say on it, although some of the show's online reviews aren't too great.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
right now, it's lucifer and lethal weapon. but i'm also avidly awaiting gotham, impatient to see what's next.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, The Office and Brooklyn Nine Nine. I really like work sitcoms, especially since they don't rely on canned laughter to get a reaction from the audience.

Colleagues have had nothing but good things to say on it, although some of the show's online reviews aren't too great.
How is it compared to the K-drama it was based off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back