• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hi guys ive been away for a while and idk if someone remembers me :( Anyway, i was away because of school but since there arent so many tests rn i will return :D
Hey there ExtremeGamer, welcome back to PC! I'm sure there is someone who will remember you! And I know how school is with keeping people off the computer, but we're glad to have you back! ^_^

Years
Hi guys ive been away for a while and idk if someone remembers me :( Anyway, i was away because of school but since there arent so many tests rn i will return :D

I was wondering what happened, but welcome back Jay!

I do hope you can stick around for real this time.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Of course I remember you Jay! Welcome back. We missed you a ton man.

fwiw i was gone and now i'm back

It looks like you haven't been here in a long time. Welcome back!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'm going to get of my un-active seat and do more stuff on PC. I stopped going on for a while for a random reason, but now I'll be on more frequently :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday

Welcome back to PC! Glad to have you return! Hope you stick around~

I'm going to get of my un-active seat and do more stuff on PC. I stopped going on for a while for a random reason, but now I'll be on more frequently :)

That's great to hear! Welcome back and I hope you stick around as well (:

Years

Gamer! Of course I remember you. Welcome back to the forum, we missed you heaps!

Welcome back to the forum, mucus! Quite an.. interesting username you have, aha. :P But it's wonderful to see you back Moemon is a Touhou hack, right? I played Touhoumon but never that one so I might look intro trying it!

Atifffbby, welcome back as well! Maan all these great people are returning which is making me super happy. Hopefully we can talk a little more now that you'll be checking back often, yeah? :D

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
Well hey there PC. I have returned! My old account was DialgaPalkiaGiratina. I didn't post very often so I doubt anyone remembers me. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh welcome back, Keizaal. :D I see you gut a nuzlocke started, best of luck on that and have a great time in your return to the PokeCommunity. Hope you stick around longer <3

& glad to see you finally got the account switch, Patchitohru (or uh...guess I can't really call you that anymore!) Your new name fits you very well. <3

Years
Well hey there PC. I have returned! My old account was DialgaPalkiaGiratina. I didn't post very often so I doubt anyone remembers me. :P

Welcome back! Generally my memory is awful but it always makes me thrilled to see returning members. Stick around this time, yeah? ♥

My old account was YourNobody. This is the username I use these days. :)

Nice new name! Hopefully that means you'll be posting around more now since you've got a name you're more comfortable with.

And Nick, I love your new username as well. It really fits you a whole bunch so hopefully you'll be able to settle everything soon. :(

Sirfetch’d

Welcome back Derk! Nice to see ya posting around again n_n

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Hi guys, I'm here to tell you that I'm leaving.
I lost my internet connection, I don't know if I can get my connection back ever again.
I may or mayn't back. It depends on my luck.
It's been good since I joined here, my english improved, got unreplaceable friends and happiness.

It's time to go now, good-bye... I hope to be back...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I lost my internet connection, I don't know if I can get my connection back ever again.
It's been good since I joined here, my english improved, got unreplaceable friends and happiness.

That's sad to hear cause you were a good friend. I hope you can get your internet back though. I can't believe it will be out forever. I will miss you either way. See you around Gero!

Years

Aww, sorry to hear about that :( hopefully your internet can come back soon so that you can be back here soon! :)

Back