• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • *looks at date he posted his abscense thing*

Well that was fast, i have no single idea how to say this as its weird and creepy xD
    4 days ago (when i posted my abscense) i felt really depressed and so, but now... ITS REALLY CREEPY O.o
    I feel way better now and i can say i found myself again lol... what video games, music and some food can do to you... (or me at least, cause that actually did happen to me)
    Though it may be weird cause of the short ammount of time, i really think im allright now. If any of you have the feeling im not or anything like that just contact me for it... Im a open person to talk about stuff, but im 100% confident im allright.

So... errrrrr what was the saying again...
    "Its good to be back"?
    Hey there ShadowExcadrill, and welcome back to PC! Glad to see you back, and hopefully everything is resolved for you! :)

TY

Hey! Welcome back to PC! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and that your back on PC! I think we all just need a break sometimes, no matter how short. Anyway, welcome back and hope you stick around (:

Excactly, i think a break can make the difference between things (my English is really terrible atm so not much good is coming from my... mouth?.. Apologies).
    Thanks and i think ill stick around... been here almost for 2 years and i want to keep counting that :P

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • hey guys i'll be inactive for a while because im going to a camp. i'll still login from time to time but wont make many posts and such. hope to see you all in one week ^^

Years
  • hey guys i'll be inactive for a while because im going to a camp. i'll still login from time to time but wont make many posts and such. hope to see you all in one week ^^

Sad to see you go, but its only for a week, so thats not too bad! Have fun at camp! Camp is always fun n_n

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Hey sweeties, I'm back after a long time. I've been busy with personal projects (my websites/games/ect) as well as getting a full time job. Now I've learned the art of time management, I've got most of time dedicated to most of time to my real life, and now I've got time for my awesome Internet life. So trying to get back into the community more, especially since Pokémon X and Y is just around the corner. It's glad to be back, y'all. 83

Years
  • Hey sweeties, I'm back after a long time. I've been busy with personal projects (my websites/games/ect) as well as getting a full time job. Now I've learned the art of time management, I've got most of time dedicated to most of time to my real life, and now I've got time for my awesome Internet life. So trying to get back into the community more, especially since Pokémon X and Y is just around the corner. It's glad to be back, y'all. 83

I remember the legendary Jeremy...

Welcome back dude! The news on Pokemon X & Y is bringing loads of people here so I bet you're almost as excited for the games as I am. Hope to see you around more little sweetie!

Years
    Hey Jeremy, and welcome back to PC! I've seen you around before, and it's good to see you've straightened your priorities! :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years

Welcome back Jeremy! I've seen you here before and you're pretty known around these parts. I'm glad you can manage you time more and it's good to have you back.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Welcome back, Jeremy! It's good to see you're able to efficiently juggle your obligations and free time. :3c

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

*squee!* Welcome back to PC Jeremy! Missed ya buddy!

(oh it's Leafy on her old account <3)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • DERKY :( Oh well, it's understandable, sweetheart! See you next week and I wish you all the best in applying for jobs and stuff <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Good luck with that Derk, I know how hard looking for a job can be since I'm doing the same right now. I hope you can get a position. See you around later!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hey everybody, I've took it upon myself and decided to leave Pokecommunity, but on good terms, compared to the last place I was at. I just feel as if, over the last 1 and a half years, I've never really fitted in to the community. Also, I'd like to get most of my projects finished too, because I've procrastinated so much, and they aren't gonna do themselves! I know that I'm not very talkative most times, but it's the same in real life, because I'm slow. I'd really like to thank you guys so much for the appreciation and respect that you have given to me and to the whole community, it means a lot.

It really is one of the best forums that I have been to, without a doubt, and I'd recommend this forum to just about anyone. You people have been great, and I'll never forget that. And who knows? Hopefully I'll be back in the unforeseeable future.

~ Airbourne Bubblun ~

Years
  • Hey everybody, I've took it upon myself and decided to leave Pokecommunity, but on good terms, compared to the last place I was at. I just feel as if, over the last 1 and a half years, I've never really fitted in to the community. Also, I'd like to get most of my projects finished too, because I've procrastinated so much, and they aren't gonna do themselves! I know that I'm not very talkative most times, but it's the same in real life, because I'm slow. I'd really like to thank you guys so much for the appreciation and respect that you have given to me and to the whole community, it means a lot.

It really is one of the best forums that I have been to, without a doubt, and I'd recommend this forum to just about anyone. You people have been great, and I'll never forget that. And who knows? Hopefully I'll be back in the unforeseeable future.

~ Airbourne Bubblun ~

It really stinks to see you go... :( I've seen you post around here quite a lot but if you feel like this is the best choice, then we won't stop you! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and hopefully you do end up checking back sometime. <3

Years
  • Hey everybody, I've took it upon myself and decided to leave Pokecommunity, but on good terms, compared to the last place I was at. I just feel as if, over the last 1 and a half years, I've never really fitted in to the community. Also, I'd like to get most of my projects finished too, because I've procrastinated so much, and they aren't gonna do themselves! I know that I'm not very talkative most times, but it's the same in real life, because I'm slow. I'd really like to thank you guys so much for the appreciation and respect that you have given to me and to the whole community, it means a lot.

~ Airbourne Bubblun ~
    Ah, so that's why you left the Skype chat :( well I hope for the best of you and maybe someday you'll return to PC :)

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years

~ Airbourne Bubblun ~

Awwww... Bubbles i'm gonna miss you bud T.T

I really hope you decide to come back :'( but, keep in touch with me through skype!

I'm gonna miss you on here though T.T but, I wish you the best of luck in everything!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I saw you as one of the members who would bloom to become the very best. I knew you since I paired you up with Captain Fabio in the Adoption Center and successfully graduated, and I saw you grow up to be the member you are today. I'll never forget your, sweetheart. It's understandable that life out there is....pretty important and if there's projects that need to be done, go for it! Once you're done, PC will always be open for you, and we'll be right here with open arms.

Au revoir, good friend~

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Hi guys ive been away for a while and idk if someone remembers me :( Anyway, i was away because of school but since there arent so many tests rn i will return :D

Back