• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Etsy

Years
  • Do you ever buy from Etsy shops or perhaps have a shop of your own there? If yes, how's your Etsy experience been? If not, do you think you might one day use Etsy?

I have never sold anything on Etsy before, but I do visit this website, and enjoy browsing it for specialty items. There are a lot of talented artisans on Etsy, and it's a good way to support small businesses. I have purchased some cute pieces of handmade jewelry and hair accessories there, and some custom made clothes.

I am also a doll collector and sometimes buy materials like glass for eye chips or fabric to make my fashion dolls with. I have gotten some wonderful handmade crochet from Etsy too, including pokémon ones.

I even buy some food stuffs from Etsy, namely there's a cookie shop that I try to visit monthly. Yes, you can buy some edible and perishable things there, in fact I'm planning on ordering my birthday cake from an Etsy store next month in fact. People make all kinds of things and put them on Etsy, furniture, art work, bath and beauty products. It amuses me how creative folks get.

What do you have to say about Etsy?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I have used Etsy before, I like it a lot! I've only had good experiences so far. I use Etsy to buy jewellery a lot of the time (necklaces, earrings) and I haven't had any issues. I often will just check the overall reviews for the shop first. I like that you can also filter and check which shops are located within your country as free delivery is always a bonus. It's nice as I find a lot of items I would not otherwise be able to find window shopping in-person as I can search through the shops for a particular item. I'm thinking of using Etsy maybe to buy some posters as decoration for my room next. It's cool seeing the different kinds of products people sell on there. I would be down to buy other categories of items too (clothes, plushes etc.) but I'd have to look into it further.

Never sold on it either and don't plan to, I have nothing to offer as of yet. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Etsy is awesome, it's like Pinterest but with actual stuff. I've bought pins and DnD dice from it~ the creators there are really good! I like that they seem to really want to impress the customer and satisfy, and overall it seems to work well. I'm looking at wedding dresses there too, so many favorites saved 😅

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I've been browsing Etsy lately for genshin impact fan merch but haven't bought anything yet. I might one day actually buy from them, though, my wallet is calling me.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • without details, i have browsed etsy for weeb merch and i have found good stuff just havent bought any yet, will one day though

Years
    • Seen today
    I have never purchased anything outside of amazon. Not even ebay. It's habitually ingrained that if I can't find it on amazon, give up and find it in a store.

Years
  • I find it hard to shop on Etsy seeing the shipping prices to my country. But I will confess that there's some uber cool stuff there.

Back