• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    What is everyone doing while we wait for the new games to come out are you still playing Pokémon or another game on my games I am doing the dens looking for shiny legendarys and on another save file I am shiny hunting the Regis

Years
  • Shiny breeding mostly.
    I've yet to do the Dynamax Adventures on my Sword game though. Will likely try for a shiny legend or two there at some point.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    I actually just started paying black and white both versions 1 and 2 and have discovered they are my favorite in the series, perhaps even more than gen 1 & 2 which I didn't think would ever happen but I'm glad iv made the discovery. I'm also playing Pokémon xy which isn't bad but not my favorite in the series. Might try out omega ruby/sapphire next. I'm pretty much playing every game in the series right now. I'm also working out my own custom type chart for when I start modding.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Mostly playing spinoffs right now. I open Pokemon Unite & Pokemon Cafe Mix when I feel like it, but that's about it. I'm taking a break from any Main Series game right now because I just played all gen i and iis

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been catching up on 4 years worth of rom hacks. So much great stuff i've missed.

Years
  • Finishing up my new White playthrough and I also just started a new Sapphire playthrough. I'm also playing Pokemon Go sporadically.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • doing a lot. i've got challenges on shield, platinum, and white 2 i'm trying to finish up, but i also want to start some new challenges bc i'm insatiable. lol i'm also on and off shiny hunting tapu fini and hatenna in sword and my starter in heartgold.

Years
  • Picked up Unite a bit more! I'm still low level though, rank 8 atm. Was pretty fun playing with friends last night even if some opposing teams wrecked us super quickly lol.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Looking out for rare decent value deals to get a backup DSLite and each of the games I own (my hinge is damaged on my current DSLite, it only can be held flat, and I'm now far too aware that Pokémon can break too).
    I'm also continuing a Platinum save I started during 2020, wherein during a covid lockdown I IV-bred then EV-trained (Little Cup method, to keep them low enough to use) an entire team in my HeartGold save then traded them over. That had been fun, as they quickly got to levels where they were disobedient, especially before Eterna's Gym (an EV'd Piplup should be able to wipe the floor with Roark's Cranidos, yet mine turned it into an epic by repeatedly using Agility and falling into Torrent range before eventually choosing to attack). I'm truly buying into "Gotta Catch'em' all!" with these last two saves - completed the 256 Johto Pokédex (and only need 30 more to complete national) and have obsessively captured everyone Pokémon I possibly can in mainland Sinnoh before finally moving on to the Battle Zone!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Preparing for a challenge run in Moon. Shelved it for months. Finally returned to it. Does not remember doing this much. Assigned every Pokemon rarities and input egg moves at some point.

Dusted off the code for the main gacha system. Finished the little bit remaining. Rooted out mistakes, mainly. Leaves the art and more specific rules (such as the cost of pulling and "premium services"). Will probably not get to that for a few days. Provides something to occupy idle thought, however.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Preparing to get back into Shield so I can finish the Crown Tundra expansion. Also (on top of GO and Masters) still slowly leveling up in Unite, though my win streak seems to be fairly mixed atm with lots of afkers in games and some not-so-great players... which is understandable since kids play it but yeahh. Oh! And purifying everything in Colosseum, it's my first time playing. Lots of Pokéstuff right now!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I just recently really started playing pokemon again. I haven't played much since around Christmas of last year. But I have been getting more hype for pokemon stuff in general. I've honestly been wanting to do some Role Playing on here, but currently nothing going on other than a few bigger campaigns.

First, I've been playing Pokemon X again. I am doing a... psudo nuzlock I guess.... I'm not following the rules of 'if a pokemon faints you can't use it anymore' but I am doing the, first pokemon on each route is what you get. The 'killing' of a pokemon has just always made me turn away from nuzlocks. I've tried it many times in the past, but end up breaking the rule and just loseing interest, so I cut that part out.

And second, I've been playing through Pokemon Shield on my second profile so that I could get Regidrago and the ghost horse, since I chose the opposites on my main. And I finished that. So I once again have caught every pokemon.

I am also working on getting my final Vivillon Pattern. All that is left is the Jungle Pattern and I will have every form of a very very long quest.

Years
  • Just waiting for another version of pokemon

Picked up Unite a bit more! I'm still low level though, rank 8 atm. Was pretty fun playing with friends last night even if some opposing teams wrecked us super quickly lol.

Agree, need to have friends playing. Played pretty much alone and some teammates are just bad. Don't try to score

Playing yellow and X at the mo

Like the yellow version from rgb?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • not doing a lot, really. i remember years back that i would play pokemon games to get myself hyped up for newer releases in "preparation" for them, but i think i'm past that point. i'm sorta burned out on swsh and i'm ready to play the next games already, haha.

Years
  • Agree, need to have friends playing. Played pretty much alone and some teammates are just bad. Don't try to score

Aha yeah, half of my matches with random players are pretty bad, they just go everywhere and don't play too well. I have some friends in the game but haven't actually played any matches with them yet lol. Would definitely be a lot better to go into games with a pre-made team that actually know how to team play. D:

Anyways, currently enjoying Cafe Remix a lot! Didn't expect myself to be so into it. Recently unlocked Masquerade Lucario. \o/

Years
  • Aha yeah, half of my matches with random players are pretty bad, they just go everywhere and don't play too well. I have some friends in the game but haven't actually played any matches with them yet lol. Would definitely be a lot better to go into games with a pre-made team that actually know how to team play. D:

Anyways, currently enjoying Cafe Remix a lot! Didn't expect myself to be so into it. Recently unlocked Masquerade Lucario. \o/

Haven't really check out what is Cafe remix about. Haha yes, dk if the players understood the goals of the game. Just doing their own stuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    Just started a save in Red++ (a ROM hack of Red). So far it's not too different from the original, but I'm enjoying it. You can encounter a few Pokémon from the next generations right from the start of the game (like Zigzagoons in route 1), which is nice. The graphics have been improved and look a lot more like the gen 2 games on Game Boy Color.

Also started a nuzlocke in Emerald, in which my Grovyle got killed by the Dewford gym leader's Makuhita... So I had to restart and this time I picked Torchic and immediately caught a Lotad in route 102, which should facilitate my battle against the first gym leader.

After these two, I plan on going through:
    - Shining Pearl & Legends Arceus, of course
    - Platinum (nuzlocke)
    - White, since I barely played through the gen 5 games, so I want to give them another chance.
    - Unbound and Light Platinum, which seem like nice ROM hacks

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I completed more shiny breeding in Shield. Achieved my shiny Igglybuff after 335 egg hatches. Not even a whole day's worth. A little bit of Pokemon Go here and there. (Always playing Pkmn Go what am I talking about? Muahahaha)~
    I hope everyone has a good time playing BD or SP!

Back