• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Arc was eliminated.

Team Ludicolo-
Spoiler:

Team Spheal-
Spoiler:

We're nearing the end of the game and as such, things are going to speed up a little bit.

What I want you to do now is simply post a number in this thread. No two people from the same team can post consecutively (if you do you're both eliminated) and everyone that posts correctly will receive points. You may only post once. The last person from each team will be eliminated. Lastly - anyone with less than three points by the end of the challenge is eliminated.

Here's a hint:

1. 1
2. 1
3. 3
4. 1
5. 2
6. 2
7. 3
8. 1
9. 2
10. 2
11. 1
12. 3
13. 2
14. 3
15. 3
16. 2
17. 1
18. 3
19. 2
20. 3

Anyone who doesn't post is out; the deadline is no less than 12hrs, no more than 24.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
3 :)

oh i forgot to say please :x sorry please may i??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Number 9 please. :)

edit: why are we saying please

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Pidgey
The Tiny Bird Pokemon
rbspr016.png

A common sight in forests and woods. It flaps its wings at ground level to kick up blinding sand.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back