• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] [M] Glaciate: An Arctic World

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    PastelPhoenix hasn't started graciously accepting people

Funny you should say that:

SongBird's Senka is ACCEPTED
    Orx of Twinleaf's
    Borrix Toroflung is ACCEPTED
    Godzil's
    Viktor Khorek is ACCEPTED

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Just letting you know I finished my SU! Please let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Should all be one with my new sign-up. Just let me know if anything needs to be altered or fixed up.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Jegretis, I hope it doesn't seem too forward?I know I'm not the GM, but I feel it needs to be said for the rest of us?and I don't want to offend your stylistic preferences, but your sheet is very difficult to read. Your font makes everything smaller (which can end poorly for people who wear glasses (like me), zoom out their browser or read on their phones). Honestly, completely centered text is also really just visually unappetizing, adding onto the difficulty reading through it in its entirety.

essentially it?s a typical Nazi haircut

Your wording could probably use some work, too, although this was just the funniest segment.

PastelPhoenix

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Finally throwing in my own character.

Priam Endres

Male// 20 // Ex-Bandit

Ge0lHrR.png

Appearance

Priam is just a smidgen above average height and on the thinner side, but slowly gaining more muscle mass over time. His face is thin with sharp features, although it appears that his nose has been broken at least once. The most striking feature of his face are his eyes, extremely light brown and occasionally appearing much too tired and haunted for a man his age. He keeps his dirty blonde hair shaggy, never having really cared enough to develop a style.

He likes to cover as much of his body in clothing as possible, the result of too many nights it was too cold to safely sleep. A small set of antlers adorn the hood of his coat, the call sign of his old gang. All other gang identification has been replaced with Resilience iconography or generic patches, but he says the antlers were too unique to replace. Despite his hatred of his old gang, the jacket is one of his most prized possession, ?the best damn thing I owned for years? according to him. The jacket also hides his tattoos, the mythical ?World Tree? across his back and down his arms, yet another brand from his gang.

Personality

Priam is, first and foremost, a coward. He hides it under layers of false bravado, but when things go south he is saving his own neck. He?s a chronic lackey, flocking to anyone he sees as stronger than him both for protection and a sense of purpose. When around someone he can subconsciously consider his boss he proves to mostly loyal and tries his damnedest to follow any request or order, although he will likely complain the entire time. That is until shit hits the fan, in which case he?s likely to bolt. With someone he respects enough, however, he can overcome his own flight reflex and stand his ground, from a safe distance.

Despite this, he wants to actually become a ?good person? and develop something approaching a sense of self-worth. Unfortunately, his good deeds rarely work out well, whether that be his skewed perspective of ?good? behavior or some other misunderstanding. Something he?s oddly skilled in is tactics. Off hours he likes to practice this skill with various games. He begrudgingly carries a deck of cards (since that?s all most want to play), but he usually isn?t far from a chess board. His favorite is an old Pre-Freeze army game called Bodellion, which he always has a game of running in his room to play a few turns of throughout the day. He mostly plays Bodellion by himself, controlling both sides, since most complain it ?takes too long?, ?it?s too complex?, or even ?it?s a waste of ingredients?.

He?s been having issues readjusting to normal life after his time as a bandit, despite him being originally from a Convoy. The fact that most people aren?t looking to screw him over is alien to him, as is the fact that people can tell stories that end without massive exaggeration or a comrade biting the dust. He?s used to having to intimidate people to get anything, and his mannerisms put most people off. He can barely react to a horrible insult, yet get up in arms about something minor he sees as a slight against him. But ultimately what he can?t get used to is (relative) silence. Bandit camps are noisy places where you?re never alone, and a personal room where the loudest thing is the rumbles of the Resilience is extremely nerve wracking to him.

History

Priam was born on the Victorie, an earlier model convoy in a much rougher shape than the Resilience, to one of the many impoverished couples aboard. Complications in his birth resulted in the loss of his mother, a fact that haunted his father, Marcelius. Marcelius tried to give him a proper upbringing, even in his depressed haze, but the long hours needed to support both himself and a child kept him away from Priam. As the distance between the two grew, the fact that Priam slowly began association with the wrong sort of crowd was never made apparent to his overworked guardian.

A disease spread through his section of the convoy when Priam was thirteen, and although he himself avoided catching it, his father quickly fell ill. Unable to afford time to rest, the disease slowly sapped his father?s health, until he eventually became bedridden. Even under his son?s care, it was too little too late, and Marcelius Endres died just over a week after he collapsed. The only thing really tying Priam to the Victorie was now gone, and a friend of his recently made contact with a bandit gang near Yerran?s Hollow, the convoy?s next stop. With the promise of riches on his mind and a contempt for the place who chewed up his father and spit him out, Priam followed his friend off the Victorie.

The first two years in The Druidic Brotherhood were a breath of fresh air to Priam. The leader was charismatic, the group was extremely close knit, and there was a sense of freedom over his fate he had never felt on the Victorie. Sure, the initiation was grueling and he always had last pick of everything, but he was a stranger to them still. His friend had started to become jaded with the experience near the end of the second year, but Priam urged him to stick with the Brotherhood. Their leader, a self fashioned Father Cenus, was said to have control over magic no other man had ever achieved, and the two of them were close to full membership and beginning to learn the secrets of magic itself.

And then his friend died in a raid gone wrong almost six months later. The cracks in Priam?s perfect world began to form. Cenus claimed that despite his mastery over life and death, he could not bring Priam?s friend back, his friend preferred to stay in the paradise awaiting all of them. Not as comforted by his leader?s words as he once was, Priam followed less enthusiastically. After another year and a half of bad decisions by his glorious leader and failed raids left the Brotherhood in dire straits, Priam began to openly question some of the choices which lead to the current situation, invoking the ire of the Brotherhood?s leadership. He was punished harshly for his impudence, and after months of the bare necessities and several raids on the front line with only a faulty wand and knife for protection, he was proclaimed clean and supposedly welcomed back with open arms. Still, Priam found himself even lower than the newest of recruits, and his take on raids became next to nothing.

Priam lasted another year in the Brotherhood, keeping his head down and praying for an out. The raids were once more becoming more and more dangerous, and Priam feared that the next one could be his last. Unable to just run away, being too far from civilization and knowing he would be hunted down by the gang if he stole a vehicle, he bid his time for some kind of event. Then, one day, Father Cenus announced his most suicidal plan, attacking the Resilience when they made a stop at nearby ruins before continuing to the Hollow itself. Feeling this was his only chance, Priam stole a small personal vehicle and tracked down the Resilience. Managing to locate the convoy that same night, he begged it to stop and threw himself at the mercy of the Mediators.

And there he sold out the Brotherhood, telling the crew and Mediators everything he knew about the coming attack, any weaknesses the gang possessed, and even offering to lead them to their base. Cautious, but finding the young man?s desperation convincing, they struck a deal; Priam would be held in custody by the Mediators and help fight if the raid was real, in exchange he would be granted amnesty, a place on the Resilience, and a small portion on any potential bounties. The next day the Brotherhood found a well prepared defense, and realized they?d been sold out too late into the attack. Father Cenus and his most loyal followers escaped, but at the cost of many of his best soldiers.

With his modest earnings and new found amnesty, Priam bought a customized wand and the first few months in a Residence Hall home. He?s remained on the Resilience for just under a year and now works as a Freelancer, in charge of his life for the first time in years.

Weapons and Spells

He spared few expenses on his wand, both wanting something nice in his life for once and not trusting stock wands anymore. The ebony handle itself was almost half of the price, and he opted for pure iron over a hybrid blend for the body and an extended 7 round chamber. The only major downside is it?s weight, but Priam jokes that it only makes it more valuable in case he ever needs to club someone with it.

Additionally he carries his old hunting knife from his time in the Brotherhood, antler handle and all. He never wants to have to use it again, but it?s saved his life more than once.

Phantom Bombardment
    Cannae Root + Chameleon Scales + Corvis Feathers

Priam releases a hidden cache of magic that goes shooting towards his target some time later. Multiple spells with various times on the delay allow him to create an attack nearly impossible to both predict and follow the caster.

Flashbang
    Bell-flower + Spark Salt + (optional) Corvis Feathers + (Optional) Cannae Root

A small explosion produces a blinding flash and a deafening sound to disorientate enemies. With Corvis Feathers the explosion can be delayed until a more opportune time reveals itself. The Cannae Root gives Priam the option to better angle the shot, or disorient a distant foe

Gravity Mine
    Saltpeter + Iridium + Corvis Feather + (optional) Elemental Effect

A magic cache is placed, waiting for someone to pass by it. The magic then detonates, and any poor soul caught in it?s blast finds themselves hurdling towards the center. Elemental effects add more fun to the explosion, especially corrosive effects.

Tendon Rend
    Iron Shards + Stirge Venom + Draconic Blood

A high powered slash that can cut through traditional barriers. In addition to tearing flesh, the enemy finds themselves sluggish, if they can move at all. Legs are a favorite target of Priam?s for this spell.

Tactical Retreat
    Brightpod + Hydrablood + Floatstone + Iron Bark

Deciding the fight has gone south and it?s time to make a break for it, Priam casts a quick heal, a quick shield, and books it. Floatstone ensures the effects don?t run out too soon, and the Hydrablood not only dulls the pain, but makes running like a bitch easier!

Grappling Whip || Return Whip
    Cannae Root, Fomine Vine, Irridium

A long thread of magic launches towards his target, latching itself upon contact. Priam can then either pull himself towards the target, or pull it towards him.

And also:
    Fen-Kun's Genevieve Bohneur is ACCEPTED
    Ice's Argo Salt is ACCEPTED
    Ech's Malbee is ACCEPTED

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Some creature ideas that seemed fun to me. I don't expect you to use them perse, but they might work in the setting!

EDIT: Reformating this post for future reference.

Canon Creatures
    Spoiler:

Not Canon as of yet
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • As Mr. Ice assures me he won't be offended by my blatant mimicry of his post ...

Spoiler:

PastelPhoenix

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Sorry to say, but now I am going to be officially closing the sign ups. For the people still working on the sheets, I will still be accepting a few more players while I set up the IC. Sorry to deny anyone not accepted in time, but keep an eye out in case sign-ups open again in the future.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Sorry to say, but the statement above me is actually wrong

Name: Mr. Baimai Wèrs Myun
    Appearance:

Mr. Myun likes to think he's stood the test of time fairly well. He stands at an average height of 5'8 (though due to his age this number is slowly going down) and sports combed, slicked-back grey hair, which has miraculously yet to show any signs of balding. He prefers to stay clean-shaven as he believes it accentuates his smile wonderfully.

Mr. Myun's outfits are simple, classy and adhere to company regulations. He alternates between his grey, brown and black business suits, each accompanied with a black, red and navy blue necktie respectively. Always attached to his suit is a small company pin containing his single-use spell. Myun also carries a lighter on him most of the time out of habit, ever since he quit smoking.

Personality:

If he's getting paid for it, Baimai can sell it. Twenty years of experience combined with a silver tongue and fast mouth have made Mr. Myun an expert at the art of persuasion and lucrative harassment (though he prefers the term 'aggressive convincing'), which is why he still reaches the top charts for employees at his company. When off-the-job, he remains just as excessively friendly and chatty, though his somewhat eccentric demeanor may put off some people at times. He enjoys recounting his past adventures as a mediator to his friends, and cracking unfunny jokes which most people still awkwardly laugh at. Recently Mr. Myun has been experimenting with selling to freelancers departing for or picking missions at taskboards, in the hopes that the fantastic equipment he is offering catches the eye of a rookie (or if he's lucky, even a veteran).

HK0Wf0Y.png
    History:

Most people who befriend Mr. Myun know him as a wand salesman for as long as they can remember. While he has no problems talking about his past, exaggerating the facts and boasting his achievements - just like any other old man - behind the tacky smile and the overly friendly eyes lie a man hardened by a life of hardship and struggle. Young Bai grew up as the second-to-youngest son of a dirt-poor family in the slums of Eidon, to the west of Dorene. He had two older brothers and two younger sisters, one the which never made it past three. Descendants of the former inhabitants of Cattacin, the Myun were simply a result of the forced migration the people of the Northeast had to face, leaving them with no money, no resources, and no jobs. Resorting to a life of crime, Bai and his family relied on thievery, conning, and organized assaults on businesses and the rich to survive.

Bai continued to follow his father and brothers down this path for most of his teenage years, until a Mediator fight turned sour, leaving the family without a father and the brothers feeding the family on their own. The eldest son quickly took up the leader role of his father, and continued down the road he had taken - albeit a much more violent and ruthless leadership. To Bai, however, his father's death had been a wake-up slap, that this was going to be the way his life would end if he kept living this way. Abandoning his life of crime, the young man gathered what little possessions he had to his name and set off away from Eidon, taking the first convoy, Victorie, which passed by the city. Using the few skills he'd learned in the streets, he worked as a sort of handyman, doing odd jobs people were ready to pay for. It was a miserable life, sure, but it was honest. His conscience was clear.

The next few years of Bai's life consisted of him hopping from city to city and different convoys, using his talents in persuasion and smooth talking to secure temporary jobs wherever he was living. Many of these jobs consisted of security work - ironically enough - for rich merchants in these towns and convoys, as he knew how the criminals worked and thought. Realising the potential for profit in these criminal-catching jobs, Bai found himself often doing work for the mediator, along with the odd bodyguard job.

It was during one of his jobs for the mediators that Bai met Marion. By error (or intention, he couldn't tell) he and another bounty hunter had taken up the same job, and ended up chasing the same target, simultaneously. After a rather heated first meeting, involving multiple curses, gunshots and empty threats, the two hunters decided that splitting the bounty was better than neither getting anything.

Needless to say, the duo worked together fantastically; it was a match made in heaven. (or hell, if you consider the fact they were killing people.) The dynamic duo found themselves getting hired by all sorts of clients. While the smooth-talking Bai took care of all the behind the scenes, the more... direct Marion handled the fighting. " 'You do the talkin', I do the asskickin'!' she'd say, heheh." the merchant would joke. Their wedding was a quiet one, (after all, all the family Bai had was either dead or estranged at this point, and Marion's was on the other side of the continent) but they liked it that way. Free from all the hassles, nothing else but each other as company.

In the following few years, Bai and his wife had made a name for themselves, and while Bai (now in his mid-thirties) was no glory-getter, he had gotten enough rep for one of his former employers to refer him to a wealthy executive from the Grand Convoy Resilience's commercial district: Gerart LeSabre, owner of Dorene's biggest wand manufacturing group, WandCorp. Gerart, a young man who had recently taken over the company of his deceased father, took a liking to his bodyguard, and soon the two developed a close friendship, almost paternal in a way.

Much to the couple's joy, Marion had recently gotten pregnant, and they needed a place to settle down. Yet despite Gerart's many offers to give Bai a better position in the company, the latter always refused, saying that he had found his calling in life, and a desk job was the last thing he wanted to end up doing. Guarding was a stable and reliable source of income, and while his and his wife's days of adventure were over, it would all be worth for their son.

Mr. Myun would have made a fantastic father.

Bai had made it a point to always face hardship with a raised chin, firm grip and unwavering dedication. It was the one thing he'd learned from his father. Anything that happened to a man happened for a reason - what that reason was, he couldn't tell. Of course, his father only used this statement as an excuse for his crimes, but Bai clung on to this. At first, his mind couldn't help but curse the spawn which had taken his wife; the unborn life which had extinguished hers. He then turned to himself, blaming his obsession with work had brought evil spirits to his home.

For the following months, Mr. Myun was a different man. Silent and morose, he sold his house and respectfully resigned from his work at the Resilience; the convoy brought back too many memories. After almost twenty five years away from his hometown, Bai finally stepped foot again into Eidon. Much to his surprise, he learned that his sister was still alive, making a living as a herbalist for the local pharmacies and restaurants.

During an awkward reunion between the estranged siblings, he learned that his brothers and mother had passed away in a massive plague which swept over the city, and she was the only survivor of the family. Ridden with guilt for having left his family to perish, he used the money earned from his time at the Resilience to purchase a modest home outside of the slums, giving the keys to his sister. He continued doing odd jobs, his heart slowly mending over time, as his sister continued her own work. Soon they were able to hire workers to do the work for them. The small business flourished slowly but surely, and the Myuns could finally erase the mark on their family which a life of crime had placed.

It wasn't until six years later that Bai would see the familiar sight of the Resilience pull over to the gates of Eidon. Deciding it was finally time for him to face his anxieties, he bid his sister farewell, promising to return to visit every time the convoy would stop by the town. When he returned, he was greeted by his old friend LeSabre. Once again, Mr. Myun only requested a humble position in the company - a simple travelling wand salesman. Despite his protests, the businessman obliged.

Weapon(s):

Aside from all the wands he sells, Mr. Myun uses around 2 pieces of magic-fuelled equipment. The first is his brown leather suitcase, an artifact gifted to him by LeSabre. The source of the magic powering the case has long been forgotten. It allows for the container to hold more than twice its real space inside, allowing the salesman to keep a multitude of different-sized wands and weaponry which would otherwise not fit into such a small case. The second is the simple pin which Mr. Myun keeps on his suit. The pin allows only for the use of one single spell, which can be used in case of emergency. If a situation arises where conflict is unavoidable, Baimai simply employs whatever wands and tools he has in his suitcase at the time, completely disregarding what actual spells may be loaded in the wand's slots.

Spell List:
    Entry/Exit Strategy (Bellflower + Hydrablood)​
    Activated using the WandCorp pin, this single spell allows the user to gain a momentary burst of speed and regeneration. Great for chasing down potential consumer groups.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just have History to go, I'll try and get to it tomorrow. Sorry for the delay but apart from writers block my head feels like someone has taken to it with a clever. SU complete!

Dina Weber
    Female | Age 22 | Mildly Insane

Appearance: Dina is fairly tall for a woman, although not amazingly so, standing at about 5'7"/5'8" and has a thin but strong-looking frame on account of her very well-toned physique and excellent posture. Dina's pale (on account of the icy weather) facial features are quite rounded with her having a heart-shaped face and fairly small, blue eyes. Her long and straight hair, originally a dirty-blonde colour, is dyed a dark brown with fading red highlights and is cut to be around shoulder length - it's typically worn down and is usually messy. At first glance, Dina's skin appears to be unblemished due to her attire however she actually has several scars concealed by her clothing.

Dina's clothing generally consists of dark blue ski-pants and a paler shirt and/or jacket over which she wears a heavier brown jacket and lavender vest. A second kevlar vest with numerous pockets is worn over that. Sturdy brown snow boots adorn her feet and black gloves keep her hands warm whilst a lavender scarf is generally worn around her neck. Dina is rarely seen without her snow goggles, bandanna around her head and most notably, protection for her knees, ankles and shoulders to accommodate her extremely mobile, reckless and physical methods. Her outfits tend to give her the appearance of having a more masculine appearance than she does.

Personality: Due to her perfect posture and bulky attire, at first glance - especially at a distance - Dina can give the impression of being an unsociable or severe person. In reality though, this doesn't describe her particularly well at all.

Dina tends to have a perky demeanour and prefers to look on the bright side of life and is a firm believer in making the best you can out of the hand you're dealt in life. She doesn't like sitting still and attacks any task she undertakes with a zeal and vigour that other people can find hard to match. Unfortunately for her, this same enthusiasm is often taken to extremes and often crosses the boundary into a reckless disregard for her own safety and at times also for the well-being of those around her. When rebuked for the former Dina typically laughs things off, although she will feel extremely guilty if she causes any real hassle to other people.

Dina lives her life with the philosophy that the world she lives in is a harsh one, and that her life could easily come to end at any moment. Because of this, she has two primary aims in life: to enjoy herself as much as she can and to have as positive an impact as she can on the Resilience.

Due to her extremely upbeat nature, Dina is generally quite hard to make really angry although she's never been above irritability or frustration on account of her headstrong and impatient tendencies. She is however, an extremely loyal person and disloyalty is something she has an incredibly hard time stomaching.

History: Dina spent most of her life living on a different convoy, a smaller, older and altogether shabbier one of an earlier design known as the Victorie. Dina was born to parents who were both a part of the Bygone movement in one of the shabbiest parts of the already shabby convoy - she is however fairly certain that her upbringing would have been somewhat more higher class had her parents not blown any of the small amount of money they made on fuelling their research of the past. Dina saw very little of her parents, generally only seeing them at dinner time and for the occasional breakfast - although once she was old enough to fend for herself they were generally already gone by the time she awoke. They spent all their time holed up with other Bygones researching the technology of the past and when they were at home they spent their free time learning about pre-freeze society in other aspects.

With little semblance of parental authority in her life, Dina took to roaming the convoy with a rag-tag group of children - urchins or other children of lower class families. She spent her time flouting rules, engaging in petty theft and vandalism or getting into fights for the sake of entertaining herself. Her risk taking and rough games meant she was always covered in bruises, but nobody ever really questioned this nor did she see many consequences at home for her actions. She grew to be extremely independent and headstrong and enjoyed making a ruckus.

She was forced to step back from this lifestyle somewhat for a while however when her sister was born. With Dina around, her parent felt they could leave her to look after their accidental child often so they could continue what they believed to be extremely important research. So Dina, despite being extremely young herself, was left to essentially raise her younger sister, Eventually taking her with her when she left to hang out with her friends. It wasn't an easy life, but it was one that Dina eventually became accustomed to and one that she came to enjoy.

As was often the way however, tragedy would soon strike. Dina's sister came down ill, as it turned out with a vicious form of cancer. Dina once again stepped away from her rough and tumble social life to care for her terminally ill sibling, her parents leaving the task entirely to her as they continued their constant researching into topics that Dina just wasn't interested in. Eventually her sister passed away and Dina came to resent her parents. She begun to spend time with shadier and shadier individuals, she engaged in all kinds of illicit and criminal activity and didn't give a damn about the consequences. It was a two-fold attack, vengeful towards her parents and self-destructive towards herself. As it turned out though, it would soon be her turn to fall ill.

A year and a half after her sister's death, an outbreak of a terrible viral disease hit the Victorie. At first it seemed like just a nasty cold or flu, but after a week or so people started dying. They were unable to breathe properly nor could they stomach food. They either suffocated or died because of excessive malnutrition. Dina's self-destructive lifestyle and frequent wanderings made her a prime target for the virus and eventually she too fell ill. Within days she had become critical with laboured breathing and an inability to eat anything solid. She was stubborn by default and fought the disease, but she often wished for death. During this time she almost never saw her parents and was left in the care of an elderly doctor who wasn't that interested in their job. Her resentment deepened as she felt she she had been abandoned and unwanted just like her younger sister. Strangely, this rage eventually came to fuel her desire to fight the virus and stubbornly she continued to hold on. Months after most had died or recovered, she was still fighting a disease that should already have killed her. The illness itself had passed, however her organs had suffered extreme damage from her struggling. That was when the biggest surprise of her life came.

She was visited by her parents who revealed that their research into the synth technology of the past, the kind that had created synthetic human beings, had hit a breakthrough. They had found a way to held reconstruct parts of damaged or failing organs using a similar strategy to how advanced prosthetic were made. It was complicated and risky, but it could potentially save Dina's life. shocked and confused, Dina consented. However, she had to be moved to the Resilience to undergo the surgery due to their significantly better medical facilities.

Dina spent the next two months continuing her fight until the two convoys finally crossed paths and was passed along to the care of the Resilience's medical staff along with copies of the research that would be used to save her life. The doctors of the Resilience made use of that information, and some of their own, and were able to mostly reconstruct the severely damaged parts of Dina's body.

Several more months were spent recovering. Her recovery gave Dina a lot of time to reflect and think. She was uncertain about how to feel about a lot of things. She had survived whilst her sister hadn't, her parents had never been involved with her and favoured their research, but that same research eventually came to save her life. She grew up a lot in many ways during this time and developed her now positive (albeit equally reckless at times) outlook on life and her desire to use her second chance to do good. She's still not been able to completely forgive her parents, but has come to respect their research and that of their fellow Bygones. Since then she has remained on the Resilience, working as a freelancer. She's completely recovered for the most part, but will on occasion suffer respiratory attacks.

Weapon(s): Dina carriers a standard revolver-style wand. In addition to this she has a pair of rectangular knives that can be connected to a rope or chain typically worn on her person.

Spoiler: Spells List

Although not a bad marksman by any means, Dina prefers spells that enable her to deal with conflicts head on or those that cover a wide area instead of focusing on precision. She pays little mind to defense.

1. Hyper Velocity (Saltpeter, Floatstone, Hydra Blood, Pyrite) - Several small stone-like objects are dispersed in the area. Dina can move between these objects at an extremely high speed but only in a straight line.

2. Flash Volley (Saltpeter/Darkmantle Hook, Spark Salt) - Releases several balls of light that will suddenly and rapidly brighten and expand, temporarily blinding those in the vicinity.

3. Flare Volley (Saltpeter/Darkmantle Hook, Salamander Flower Petals) - As above but replace with small fireballs instead of flashes.

4. Hurricane Mines (Corvis Feather, Saltpeter/Darkmantle Hook, Highstrider Fur, Pyrite) - Releases several objects that will explode into concussive wind gales after a short period of time.

5. Air Lance (Cannae Root, Iron Barbs, Highstrider Fur) - A blast of slashing wind that impales the target. The area around the main spell has concussive effects.

6. Storm Torpedo (Highstrider Fur, Saltpeter, Draconic Blood, Chargestone) - An emergency only trump card of Dina's. A projectile resembling a storm cloud is launched but as it nears the target it will explode into something resembling a full-blown supercell complete with gale force winds and lightning. The expansion is so wide and forceful it can cause the user harm also.

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Oh man, a post I've been promising to make for a while. Let's describe the Yog-ganth.

An excerpt from History of the End: The Invasion to the Freeze

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Hi, don't mind me

Orx's Arcana (for my own convenience/future reference)

Spoiler:

PastelPhoenix

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    An actual update? No way?! NOW IN THE CORRECT PLACE.

Religion and other stuff is still coming soon. Finals are over, so hopefully I can finally approach that. For now have two creatures, one being our first non-human sentient and one being a new monster type.

Ferrant (Ferrantin)
    Spoiler:

Burrow Drakes
    Spoiler:

Sirens

Spoiler:

Banshee

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back