• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] which new galar mon is the cutest

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
HA HA HA HAH HAH it has to be Corviknight I mean look at it SO CUTE!!!
Idk something
Spoiler:

Years
wooloo......:3c I'm very attached to it. Also adore the Gossifleur line, Scorbunny, and Yamper though! Too cute.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Alcremie is thicc, but still adorable.

Wooloo is definitely leagues above her, though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Alcremie and Wooloo, obvs. Close third is Yamper and Sobble. <333

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
At the moment my team is looking like...

Sobble
Polteageist
Cramorant
Galarian Weezing
Impidimp
Corviknight

In order of team liklihood. I'm not really bothered about typing at this point, it's not like you need a great team to get through the main story anyway.

Although in terms of older Pokemon I'm tempted to pick up a Snover.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
Sobble and scorbunny.
Even through I really hate corgis so much I will admit yamper is cute but I won't have one in my team

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Grookey is my boi. However, Gossifleur is also super cute :)

HM100

HM100 the Techno
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Cutest for me are Poltageist because it looks like a cup of tea, Cramorsnt because it is a blue bird and Eldegoss because some parts looks like Roselia a bit and last but not least, Scornunny because I have never seen a fire starter that it is almost white-colored (Not counting Shiny Litten). Yamper looks lke being a bit lime, despite being Electric-type Pokemon

Back