• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Pandora box = "Any source of great and unexpected troubles"
    No, thanks. [Close]
    Also, what a shame. I was almost sure Fletch was mafia because of the flavour text of the last day phase.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • [Open] of course, the more chaos the merrier.

Besides if it was because of Sparkin's death and he was the cop, then it should be good for town, right?

Also, it sure looks like the SK is still around...so that probably means Naku was culted or the Traitor.

With 9 alive, I think we are at 5/3/1 or 4/3/2? Unless one of the mafia was culted. I really doubt that Purp was the Yakuza.

Rabi, do we get to know if we are in a LYLO/MYLO situation?

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • yeet

EDIT: opening is actually probably not a good plan [Close]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Well, I think someone needs to start with the accusations, heh? Lemme show you all what I think.
    - jd, as I said before, I believe was Nakuzami, and she is not a threat since N0. Fletch was modkilled, not killed by some player, so I believe the mafia killed Sparkin;
    - I believe we can assume Sparkin was the cop, as he knew I was town and knew Kitty was third party;
    - I said I was almost sure Fletch was mafia because of one thing:
    "Hm, a lot of people moved around but yet it seemed that, well, not a lot actually HAPPENED. It's OK though, the Zeroes still managed to pick off whomst they had their eyes on all day, even if all but one of them had gone to sleep."
    I believe this part of the text says that the mafia members weren't active. And what are the inactive players so far? Fletch, Kiyo and Amine. Fletch is dead, an he was town. So that leaves Kiyo and Amine. So I could say that one of them, if not both, are mafia. I'll go with my guts and
    [Eliminate] Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Also, I don't think it's a good idea to open the box, we already are in a bad situation, if you want to make it worst, then go ahead.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Oh yeah I forgot Fletch was modkilled. Never mind about the SK then.

So we are probably at worst 5/3/1 if the Traitor is still around. But then we might be at LYLO, which wasn't announced, so I dunno what to think. Should we do a massclaim anyway?

Anyway, I'm currently townreading the following:
    jdthebud - Town ofc
    Newstie - Sparkin thought he was town, so I'll put him down as town.
    ASDBUDDY - defended Kitty, but that apparently ended up as NAI, so who knows. I don't think mafia would have bothered, though, so leaning town for now.

Dunno about the rest right now, but I am really hoping the Mortician is still alive and can help with identifying the remaining roles.

HyperMorian -
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan -
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru -
    Miah -
    Bidoof FTW - we need more from you besides voting for the box.
    Neko Maid Kapper - not liking her post up there to open the box. You have nothing else to say?

And I'll change my vote to [Close] the box. In this situation chaos might be very bad for town.

[Vote] Neko Maid Kapper

I think she's lurking scum.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years

• Everyone usually shitposts decision events, I understand calling people out for activity but basically everyone posted at most one line for their reasoning.

Anywho, since we weren't informed of LYLO we aren't there yet, and I'm pretty inclined to believe one of Kitty's recruits was originally traitor and she claimed their role. However, it could also be that she claimed knowing traitor probably wouldn't actually cc in case it was mafia hiding in the claim.

Massclaiming probably isn't a bad idea but could end up proving useless in case Mortician is long dead and mafia doesn't get a cc. I dunno.

What does NAI mean? What's your reasoning for the ASD townread? your post doesn't really explain it - or it does and I just don't really understand.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Everyone usually ****posts decision events, I understand calling people out for activity but basically everyone posted at most one line for their reasoning.

Anywho, since we weren't informed of LYLO we aren't there yet, and I'm pretty inclined to believe one of Kitty's recruits was originally traitor and she claimed their role. However, it could also be that she claimed knowing traitor probably wouldn't actually cc in case it was mafia hiding in the claim.

Massclaiming probably isn't a bad idea but could end up proving useless in case Mortician is long dead and mafia doesn't get a cc. I dunno.

What does NAI mean? What's your reasoning for the ASD townread? your post doesn't really explain it - or it does and I just don't really understand.
    Oh yeah good point about Kitty's claim of traitor. That makes it highly likely that we are at 6/3, especially given the lack of LYLO notification.

NAI means Non-Alignment Indicative.

So my town read of ASD was that scum!ASD would be less likely in my opinion to defend Kitty as hard as he did when he knows it's a mislynch. I'm not clearing him or anything, it's just my read on him.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • I am leaning town towards saws, since there doesnt seem to be a counterclaim and they dont seem to be maf by what they are saying.

as for the pandora's box, Close, lets keep the chaos at a minimum,tyvm.
    (:eyes: on you [Eliminate]Neko Maid Kapper)

Living is easy with eyes closed,Innocence is all I see.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I am leaning town towards saws, since there doesnt seem to be a counterclaim and they dont seem to be maf by what they are saying.

as for the pandora's box, Close, lets keep the chaos at a minimum,tyvm.
    (:eyes: on you [Eliminate]Neko Maid Kapper)

Living is easy with eyes closed,Innocence is all I see.
    What's the reason for your vote?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • And he later changed his vote to close the box. It's obviously a plan to appear towny, and make someone else who wanted the box open look like scum.

They passed it to Amine, who wanted the box open. I think they're trying to make an easy lynch on him.

[Eliminate] ASDBUDDY

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • [Open] of course, the more chaos the merrier.

I'll change my vote to [Close] the box. In this situation chaos might be very bad for town.

JD you've been a town read for me but this is a weird contradiction that I just can't ignore

Anyways I gotta vote and I think I'm going to [eliminate] Neko because everything is a little confusing and I'm not sure what Miah is talking about with ASD

Last edited:
    Back