• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • BETA_14_844.png
    BETA_14_875.png
    BETA_14_876.png

BETA_14_877.png
    BETA_14_879.png
    BETA_14_890.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2019
    Is there anyway to fix the real time clock on an Android phone emulator? Im using the happy chick emulator.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2019
    Please help me! There is a terrible glitch after defeating Genger my sprite turns into Mayla!!! Can I fix it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2019
    Hey guys I also found an interesting bug (don't mind if it was already found) in the indigo plateau, cross the bridge, just go to the place under, and you can just walk under the bridge and surf on the lake.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Please help I'm stuck in kinkan island
    Go to the Police Office and then go to the TR Hideout at north of the island.
    Once you've done that, you have 2 options:
    Do the Crystal Onix event if you haven't done it yet (surf all the way to the south from Kinkan Island)
    or move forward with the storyline and go to Pinkan Island (surf all the way to the north from Kinkan Island).

ON:
    BETA_14_132.png
    BETA_14_133.png
    BETA_14_143.png

BETA_14_140.png
    BETA_14_144.png
    BETA_14_149.png

BETA_14_156.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2021
    Cliff hangers make me so excited!
    Secondly, I have a list of glitches/bugs from beta 14.5 that seem to be of some concern
    a Sunmola can't be caught without a master ball (all of the other various pokeball types don't even shake)
    b Sunmola only gives you 1 xp for defeating (assuming that's not supposed to happen) (I believe this is also the same with Misty's mega Gyarados too but I would have to find out more on that)
    c Breeding pokemon while one of them holds the destiny knot creates problems. When you try to collect your egg the game crashes.
    d Pokemon taken back from the day care are dropped from their normal levels down to level 0; big Oof if you're breeding your level 89 eevee evolution.
    e pokemon eggs from day care that have a parent breeding with a ditto (at least for dittos; not sure about other pokemon) end up only producing pokemon with the same gender of the non ditto parent (assuming this is a bug or something that was put off because it was of unimportance compared to other functions but it might be somewhat bad for breeding pokemon like nidoran male/female or other pokemon)
    f substitute is kind of a broken move that sometimes works and sometimes just doesn't function with cpu's pokemon
    These are the bugs/glitches of major significance that I have found. I figured some would be repeats and some would not be worth fixing but I decided to state them anyways to see if they would be useful to know about in any way

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • First off Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Cliff hangers make me so excited!
    Secondly, I have a list of glitches/bugs from beta 14.5 that seem to be of some concern
    a Sunmola can't be caught without a master ball (all of the other various pokeball types don't even shake)
    b Sunmola only gives you 1 xp for defeating (assuming that's not supposed to happen) (I believe this is also the same with Misty's mega Gyarados too but I would have to find out more on that)
    c Breeding pokemon while one of them holds the destiny knot creates problems. When you try to collect your egg the game crashes.
    d Pokemon taken back from the day care are dropped from their normal levels down to level 0; big Oof if you're breeding your level 89 eevee evolution.
    e pokemon eggs from day care that have a parent breeding with a ditto (at least for dittos; not sure about other pokemon) end up only producing pokemon with the same gender of the non ditto parent (assuming this is a bug or something that was put off because it was of unimportance compared to other functions but it might be somewhat bad for breeding pokemon like nidoran male/female or other pokemon)
    f substitute is kind of a broken move that sometimes works and sometimes just doesn't function with cpu's pokemon
    These are the bugs/glitches of major significance that I have found. I figured some would be repeats and some would not be worth fixing but I decided to state them anyways to see if they would be useful to know about in any way
    All of those issues were already reported inside the Discord server.

ON:
    BETA_14_160.png
    BETA_14_161.png
    BETA_14_162.png
    BETA_14_163.png

BETA_14_171.png
    BETA_14_173.png
    BETA_14_179.png
    BETA_14_183.png

BETA_14_188.png
    BETA_14_202.png
    BETA_14_216.png