• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA *insert witty thread title here*

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • Why the grumpy face?

grumpyness intensifies in response to people pointing out my obviously grumpy face

I loaned my sister some money so she could buy a t-shirt and she still yelled at me today, so maybe thats why I'm grumpy. And now I have no cash.

Maybe I should start charging interest.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Favourite N'Sync member?

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    ya know, weve known each other for some time but I realized that... I have no idea what is your favorite Pokemon type lol

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • ya know, weve known each other for some time but I realized that... I have no idea what is your favorite Pokemon type lol

lol

Contrary to what you may think, its actually not electric type (although I do love that typing). Its fire type! Ever since I played Pokémon Diamond as a young kid, I've always been fond of fire types. I used to think it was the most powerful type. Now I know that isn't true, but fire type still isnt any less cool to me.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • So....is this not like a regular general board, and more so a board where you can just get all random? :O

Cuz, thats what it seems by all the threads here, to me :) *i'm thinking a few korrina threads should be made BY ME...muwahaha.....*

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • do you think this thread title is witty?

No. *insert [insert whatever here) here* phrases aren't very original lol.

So....is this not like a regular general board, and more so a board where you can just get all random? :O

Cuz, thats what it seems by all the threads here, to me :) *i'm thinking a few korrina threads should be made BY ME...muwahaha.....*

AMA stands for Ask Me Anything, so just ask me anything.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Ah! AMA mean's ask me anything? Okey, i'll ask the most OBVIOUS question a fan girl like me would ask:

What do you think of Korrina? :D

I don't really have an opinion on Korrina. She's cool because she uses one of my favorite Pokémon, Lucario. Her gym is fairly interesting, but not among my favorites. So I guess I would rank her a 6/10.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Alright. Thanks for the answer! And I like Lucario, too, since Korrina has him. Here is my next question, relating to what you just said...

What are some of your favorite things about Lucario? :D

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Alright. Thanks for the answer! And I like Lucario, too, since Korrina has him. Here is my next question, relating to what you just said...

What are some of your favorite things about Lucario? :D

My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Diamond, and I remember hatching the egg with Riolu. I thought that was really cool and ended up training Riolu all the way up to a Lucario, who I used on my Elite 4 team. It took me a very long time to beat that game because the Elite 4 was really difficult to age 9/10 me lol. I had a long time to bond with the Pokémon!

Now, I still like the Pokémon because of its awesome typing and great design. Just overall really cool!

Back