• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Hey guys, did any of you encounter this bug... the date is set at Monday 10:15 but when i open the pokegear it shows Sunday 10:15...help....

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
    Years
  • Hey guys sorry for asking this, but I'm at the end.

My question is when the new patch comes, how do I do it without losing my saved data?

This my game I played from here sorry for asking this XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Hey guys sorry for asking this, but I'm at the end.

My question is when the new patch comes, how do I do it without losing my saved data?

You can import your old save file to the new patch!

where do you find the card key? >_<

The director in the goldenrod basement gives it
    to you after you defeat the Rocket executive
    on the top of the radio tower.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Hey guys sorry for asking this, but I'm at the end.

Unless some radical inside changes happen you can just patch new patch to a new ROM and put it into folder with save replacing the old version.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Hi Guys, I Got a couple Bugs that I wanna Bring up.. I Got The latest Download (Just started playing a week ago)

In the first Gym city, When you Trade Bellsprout for Onix, Everytime it freezes on me. And for some Reason every Onix i encounter is Blue..

Second, when surfing to Cianwood City, My pokemon didnt come out, and It looked like i was floating on Water, and it Didnt let me Hop off onto land.. I Had to find a Trainer and get KOed to get out the Water..

And last bug Ive found so far is After i beat the 7th Gym in Mahogany town, I Went down to Whirl islands to use My Gyarados' whirlpool (That i got from lance) But for some reason It wont let me Go To Pokemon > Guarados > Whirlpool .. And when i Press the A Button on The whirlpool Itself no Text Pops up ..

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    I'm not sure if this has been reported before or if a solution has already been found.

It seems that the move tutor of Dragon Claw in the Goldenrod City Science Center is bugged. I have talked to him before in the early stages of the game, back when I didn't have all the badges first. When he told me that he could only teach it once, I didn't use the move tutor yet. Now that I have a Dragonite, I decided to teach it to him but the move tutor acts as if I have taught it already to one of my Pokemon before. This sucks cause I'll probably have to breed a ton just to get dragon claw to my dragonite :/ not to mention that it's the extremespeed dratini.

And where do I find earthquake, ice beam, and thunderbolt? I couldn't seem to find the answer despite having searched for it tons of times already lol. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Hey all. I don't know what to do. Im trying to get the Clear Bell from new Island, but I already did the Kabuto puzzle before then came back to do the others later. (In this way the others "clicked into place" but the kabuto one had the hole into the Unknown part of the Ruins. I can get to the entrance to the temple I need to go to, but the doorway is still sealed. Does anyone know why this is or how to get past it?

In case anyone was curious, I solved the problem. Turns out I just needed to go talk to the rival near the Ice Path and beat him for the event to start.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    I'm not sure if this has been reported before or if a solution has already been found.

It seems that the move tutor of Dragon Claw in the Goldenrod City Science Center is bugged. I have talked to him before in the early stages of the game, back when I didn't have all the badges first. When he told me that he could only teach it once, I didn't use the move tutor yet. Now that I have a Dragonite, I decided to teach it to him but the move tutor acts as if I have taught it already to one of my Pokemon before. This sucks cause I'll probably have to breed a ton just to get dragon claw to my dragonite :/ not to mention that it's the extremespeed dratini.

And where do I find earthquake, ice beam, and thunderbolt? I couldn't seem to find the answer despite having searched for it tons of times already lol. Thanks!

I also faced that same bug, it needs to be fixed.
    Earthquake is in Victory Road, Ice Beam Thunderbolt and Flamethrower can be bought for 4000 coins every Wednesday and Saturday from a dude that will be standing outside of the Goldenrod Game Corner, but be careful, you can only buy 1 attack on those days so.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    I just caught all 26 regular Unowns, is the event that leads to ! and ? in this version? None of the scientists seem to care about my collection.
    Btw, the battle-sprite for H is bugged. You probably know about an obvious error like that one but just in case...

And last bug Ive found so far is After i beat the 7th Gym in Mahogany town, I Went down to Whirl islands to use My Gyarados' whirlpool (That i got from lance) But for some reason It wont let me Go To Pokemon > Guarados > Whirlpool .. And when i Press the A Button on The whirlpool Itself no Text Pops up ..

That's what happened to me. Whirlpool doesn't seem to work right away but if you continue playing the story, it will work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Say, is Beldum's catch rate intended to be low? Having to use over 30 Ultra Balls on a sleeping Lvl 5 Pokemon with a sliver of health left is bizarre. I almost used my spare Master Ball because it took me so long to find one and he was one struggle away from death. D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    There have been reports of Pokemon received via trade not showing up in the Pokedex. I think I figured out why that happens and it's a detail I haven't seen anywhere yet.

Build Number: 3.3.00447
    Bug: When you get Mareep via trade, it doesn't register entry #53 in the Johto Dex (Mareep) but #53 in the National Dex (Persian). The same happens with Aerodactyl, it doesn't register #224 in Johto (Aerodactyl) but #224 in National (Octillery). When you trade for the shiny Ditto, you won't notice because you have caught a normal Ditto to get it but it will still register its Johto number #92 in the national Dex, which is Ghastly here. If you haven't caught Ghastly, your Dex will still say you did.

You can breed an egg and hatch a new Mareep/Aerodactyl to have the game recognize them. These are the only trades I did but I suspect that every trade in the game will follow this pattern.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    A few bugs to report..

Build number: 3.3.00451
    Some overworld sprites are glitchy while some sprites are just wrong. For instance Whitney's ow sprite in her gym is glitchy, and there's is also a glitchy tile just above bugsy in her gym. The ow sprite for the farfetched in the ilex forest is the ow sprite of a spearow, the ow sprite for the butterfree beside the girl that teaches you sweet scent is the ow sprite for pidgeotto, the ow sprite for the persian beside the girl that gives you quick claw in the national park is the sprite for a nidoran. The pokedex image of onix is glitchy. Lastly there a green bar on the gameboy image when you trade pokemons.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Hello all, I'm new here and have a question i have a question.

Alright so I just found out about the whole Gameboy emulator + new hacked roms so I've started to play them. Ive downloaded Liquid Crystal, Light Platinum, Firered, Emerald, ASHGrey and Crystal Dust. Ok so my question is how come when i play pokemon liquid crystal(3.300000051) on gba4ios (iPhone 4s (latest Software) it is very slow and laggy and when i play fire red and emerald it is a little laggy but when i play light platinum it is very fast and sharp. Can anyone answer this for me? Does it have to do with me and i have to restore my iPhone to get liquid crystal/firered/emerald to run faster or is there nothing i can do? thanks for your response it would mean a lot to me. I will also post this into another thread just to get more answers.

Thanks

Back