• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Wow, thanks LaZ and the team for making such an awesome hack!
    I've pretty much done as much as I can (up to the latest city) and I just want to say I hope the ending of the orange islands is just as epic, if not more epic than the Kanto/johto chase after beating red! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Hi, I'm playing the game on my android on myboy GBA app and found 2 bugs when playing.

First one: If you've previously used or had a cheat on, the mystery trainer you encounter for the first time won't have any dialogue and leave but comes back and repeats.

Second: if you trade a bellsprout for an onix in violet city, the game crashes right before you receive onix.

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
    Years
  • Hi, I'm playing the game on my android on myboy GBA app and found 2 bugs when playing.

First one: If you've previously used or had a cheat on, the mystery trainer you encounter for the first time won't have any dialogue and leave but comes back and repeats.

Second: if you trade a bellsprout for an onix in violet city, the game crashes right before you receive onix.

I used cheat work just fine
    Trading Bellsprout work just fine too
    Though I'm using gpSP Kai emulator on my PSP

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Ok so the trainer you encounter the first time will not have any dialog if your Pokemon is too high leveled. Ex: I used the 5000 exp cheat and he wouldn't speak. But I still can't trade the bellsprout for an onix. I've notices in all Pokemon trades some weird green bars over the GBA and I still can't trade the bellsprout for onix but the poliwag trade works.

FIQ

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hi, I'm playing the game on my android on myboy GBA app and found 2 bugs when playing.

Cheating invalidates any and all bug reports because it can mess up the game in unexpected ways making bugs appear which aren't in the game at all.

The bellsprout trade glitch however, is a known issue since a few months ago, and will be taken care of at some point.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Ok so the trainer you encounter the first time will not have any dialog if your Pokemon is too high leveled. Ex: I used the 5000 exp cheat and he wouldn't speak. But I still can't trade the bellsprout for an onix. I've notices in all Pokemon trades some weird green bars over the GBA and I still can't trade the bellsprout for onix but the poliwag trade works.
    I don't think he remained silent because of your high leveled Pokemon but because of the cheat...

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    i've got to dragons den and i accidentally made my pokemon forget whirlpool, is their any other way to get whirlpool?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Hey just so you know i tihnk something is wrong with teleport because if i heal in goldenrod then use teleport i end up in lavander town XD this happens with differnt towns all over just so you know :p

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    This Game is so boss, how did you do the world map ? @Laz

Thanks for making this awesome hack!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    I have a problem with Whirlpool, I can't use it. Yes, I have the seventh badge and I was very happy the Castform the guy gave me had a Water Stone I wanted so badly (thanks for adding that, GSC really messed up with this item). The Pokemon I taught it to doesn't have it in its overworld-action list like Surf or Headbutt, though I wouldn't be surprised if that's normal, and when I press the A-button on a whirlpool, it gives me a 'ding' but that's all.

Other than that, I love this hack so far. Especially giving me that Water Stone. Seriously, what were they thinking not giving you any until Kanto?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    Hey guys I cant enter the Crystal caves to get Crystal Onix. Team Nexus operatives are in front of all the cave openings. What will I do? Please help.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I have a problem with Whirlpool, I can't use it. Yes, I have the seventh badge and I was very happy the Castform the guy gave me had a Water Stone I wanted so badly (thanks for adding that, GSC really messed up with this item). The Pokemon I taught it to doesn't have it in its overworld-action list like Surf or Headbutt, though I wouldn't be surprised if that's normal, and when I press the A-button on a whirlpool, it gives me a 'ding' but that's all.

Other than that, I love this hack so far. Especially giving me that Water Stone. Seriously, what were they thinking not giving you any until Kanto?

Did you use any cheats? Cheats can sometimes affect normal gameplay.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    i traded my bellsprout to his(forgot the name of the guy in the game) onix
    and while in the usual trade animation after the ball bounces(i mean the poke ball) it is stuck!!!! it must show "congratulations you receive onix! take care of onix! etc."
    but it is stuck before onix apear

your help will be much aprieciated..

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    No, I didn't use cheats. If I did, I would have given myself that Water Stone a long time before. ;)

Im talking about why you can't use whirlpool.

i traded my bellsprout to his(forgot the name of the guy in the game) onix
    and while in the usual trade animation after the ball bounces(i mean the poke ball) it is stuck!!!! it must show "congratulations you receive onix! take care of onix! etc."
    but it is stuck before onix apear

your help will be much aprieciated..

Did you have any AR Codes turned on? Sometimes turning on AR codes can make the game freeze at certain events.

Last edited:
    Back