• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Im talking about why you can't use whirlpool.

I know, the second half was just flavor text.

Anyway, I can use Whirlpool now. I tried to go into Whirlpool Islands as soon as I got it (because I always go into places as early as I can, even if I know I can't get everything there yet) and I couldn't. I continued the storyline and I was able to use it in the Dragon's Den and back on Whirlpool Islands afterwards, too. I have no idea what I'm talking about but I think the seventh badge doesn't actually activate the move properly, another event later does. Did anyone else ever try to get into Whirlpool Island immediately?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Lol just dont post here because Mods will remove your link (roms aint allowed)

Hi, im using GBA4ios on my iphone too and currently playing Liquid Crystal 3.1 i'm on Leaf Bay City and got stuck on Cave of Wisdom,, just want to ask if i have to patch 3.3 on my game and if i will do that do i have to start all over again? please help... and can i actually patch it when i'm just using my phone?

thanks in advance :)

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
    Years
  • It should work but make sure you make a backup of your .SAV file, see if the game will recognize it if not you have to start all over I guess

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    It should work but make sure you make a backup of your .SAV file, see if the game will recognize it if not you have to start all over I guess

thanks, but how do i patch it on iphone.. i've searched google and says i have to download lunar ips which i dnt know how coz i've tried and nothing happened. thanks again

FIQ

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Basically, the idea is to patch the ROM on your computer and then download the patched ROM from your computer to the phone directly.

And yes, updating to anything past 3.1 will force a game restart. If you try to use the .sav anyway, the game will delete it automatically once you go past the title screen.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Basically, the idea is to patch the ROM on your computer and then download the patched ROM from your computer to the phone directly.

And yes, updating to anything past 3.1 will force a game restart. If you try to use the .sav anyway, the game will delete it automatically once you go past the title screen.

Simplest Thing to do is Download and patch Ips file , Before patching Rename the fire red with the ips file name and then patch it! then Transfer it into your phone! there are many way to do it :-
    Through USB Data Cable!
    Through Memory Card!

Very Good Game!
    New Storyline!
    New Events!
    New Rivals!
    New Region!
    Exellent!

Actually I double Posted Due Slow Internet Connection! So,Sorry!

Last edited:

FIQ

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    For those who want a location FAQ for every available pokémon in-game, I have a document over here: http://home.fiq.se/pkmn/laz/liquidcrystal/lc_locations.txt

However, as of now it's rather limited - it only shows 1 possible location, and there might be several. Basically, I just threw it in there to make people able to complete the dex, as relying on the in-game pokédex at the moment is impossible.

EDIT: New mirror is up at http://sprunge.us/dXWB

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    I have a question, before starting over, i want to know if the eevee we get at goldenrod from bill can be female? or it will always be a male?

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
    Years
  • I signed up for this site today, Liquid Crystal is the first hack Pokemon game I've played.

I been playing it since 3.1, and currently waiting for the new patch.

Just wanted to ay thank you for this amazing game, Crystal is my favorite game and you made it even better, so thank you alot.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2014
    Where can I download the latest version?

Not sure if it's still the one one pokemonliquidcrystal.com..

EDIT: Nevermind, it is!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Ummmm...can we catch gen 4 pokemon in this hack ?
    because i like gible and was wondering... :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Can someone please say to which part the latest update goes? I'm in Mandarin City and I have that Old Key, what to do now?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hey I downloaded the link and patched it but it shows white screen....i had a light platinum patch before but I deleted save file and everything ..anfld I changed settings to 128k also but it still shows white plz help

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey I downloaded the link and patched it but it shows white screen....i had a light platinum patch before but I deleted save file and everything ..anfld I changed settings to 128k also but it still shows white plz help

Try again with a clean ROM. It's not good to patch over a patch.

krabbypatz93

August Burns Red FTW
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    How do you get the Clear Bell? I'm at the Ruins of Alph, and nothing happens when I finish the Kabuto puzzle.

Back