• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    When i try to patch with Tsukyomi i get Warning! Input checksum is invalid, output file may be corrupt. (thats with bypass check validation checked)

Any fix?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    Hey guys ! :)

I play the Pokemon hack pokemon mega power.

I have a problem. I just got the hm02 fly and have 6 badges. I wanted to fly to a town and saw the lande region on the map. I flew to the lande region but now i cant get back to ivara region. What ca i do? Please help me , i played for about 50 hours now, and i dont want to start from the beginning. I hope you can help me quick ! Thank you :)

Greets Floka

Kpokedude

Team Popplio
    Years
  • ok since playing this game i started to wish that i created it but i didnt, and there is one thing i want in this game there are two regions in pokemon mega power in the second region can there be character customization like to change from the lab coat like all the time and i know i said one thing but i am sure that most people can agree with me on ash-greninja.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Hiya guys, any news on the next beta? will it be the last one? there is any idea when it could came out??? CANT WAAIT GUYSS SO HO*NY for ITT

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Im also getting an Invalid Checksum error when trying to patch it. And im using a clean rom.

mrwilson23

Arceus-M
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Hey man you did amazing job! Game is awesome you should work with darkrisinggirl

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Don't know if this has been said before, but if a pokemon uses water sport the game freezes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    this game is bleh to me

-inconsistent trainers (ex. the ace trainer on route 1 has a absol with dark pulse that destroys pokemon levels above it)
    -absurd level grinding curve, with wild pokemon being to weak to grind off yet the trainers being obscenely harder like the first (maybe it was second) rival battle.
    -wrong gen moves on many pokemon, like how mawile has a gen 3 move set but had her typing changed to a fairy/steel, which means it can't learn iron head and it can't learn play rough, or stab moves in general and left with a horrible move pool
    -bad move animations, like that absols dark pulse just being a bunch of white blocks
    -many of the same pokemon from one route to another

i didn't enjoy this rom, the grinding felt like a chore and i eventually gave up on it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Hi I'm just want to say that I love your games and I have a top 3 realy.number 1 is pokemon victory fire then comes pokemon resolute then pokemon mega power.I also have a statement. So far I have 5 babes and when trever told me about his teacher that he had and that his teacher has died and I was thinking that his teacher might be max from pokemon victory fire and resolute but like always at the end of the game like all games things make sense.O ya by the way
    I like how victory fire,resolute,and mega power lead one to another and that they have dialog.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    This hack is awesome, but unfortunately i found some bugs that disturb our game, like legit infinite mega stones (without cheat codes), path requires to use hm cut but still not to pass, etc :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Sliggoo evolve to Goodra on lv 65, its replaced for dratini/dragonair/dragonite. Eh :<

Years
  • Hello,

At first, I have never played any of your hacks and this one looked promising, so I decided to give it a chance. This is also my first experience with 6th gen pokemon, because I'm too poor to be able to buy a 3DS with game xD, so my expectations were high.

I have to say that after playing first few minutes, I got a little bit less excited. Probably because my starter had problems with literally everything even with nature that boosts ATK and it took me ages to finally learn viable attack (I picked that psychic dude, forgot his name because he has already evolved xD). Then I found a trainer with lvl.6 Absol with Dark Pulse. Yeah, you guessed right, I got destroyed multiple times. I guess that if I hadn't skipped that trainer and defeat him later, I would be stuck there till now.
    Okay, I caught Litleo and something other and made my way through the first few towns. What I found was that some areas are too long and it takes ages to get from one point to another. Returning to heal is possible, but also annoying, considering that I had to go through the same areas over and over. Inability to buy better healing items than Potion is a big minus. Well, whatever, maybe it's just me.

Another thing I have to point out is unbalanced level curve. You know, when I play a pokemon game, I want an adequate challenge, not mindless level grinding for several hours just to be able to get to next part. When I speak about grinding, I mean killing weak monsters which grants me too few experience to even be worth. Not to mention that many likes to use moves that instantly ends the battle (roar, teleport, etc.) Maybe it wouldn't hurt to add some higher rewarding Pokemon to each area, just to be able to skip endless grinding. But again, maybe it's just me. I never liked endless grinding. The level curve should be consistent, not heightened by 10 between two areas. Therefore it is useless to train more than 2-3 pokemon, it's not worth the time spent.

Also I noticed several tile errors, but whatever, game is still playable so I don't bother with that, just wanted to let you know that it is there.

On the other side, storyline seems to be really good and I like the idea of talking character, instead of the silent one and also the possibility of choice (hope that it matters in the end). I admire that you worked hard on this hack, but, like I said before, I can't really enjoy the good things that much when I'm stuck with enless grinding.

Back