• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yes, at my graduation all the students had to give a speech and I was nervous.

Have you ever had a communion?

Years
  • Yeah, my mom sent me to take acting classes when I was 13 at a local studio for kids because she thought it would help me be less shy. I got some lead parts and was Juliet once. I'm glad that there's no surviving video as far as I know, it would be so embarrassing to watch now.

Have you ever been ridiculed for a belief that you held?

Years
  • Oh yeah, I've done it deliberately when I still wasn't finished with a school assignment, and done it by accident-- one of those nights where you just can't get to sleep.

Have you ever been so dissatisfied with a service or product that you left a one star review for it?

Years
  • Yes, I have been dissatisfied with two foundations but I don't have an account to rate a one star review.

Have you ever had to wait 10-15 minutes for the person ahead of you at the cash register?

Years
  • No, I wish I could say that I had. Must have been amazing.

Have you ever been inspired to donate money, goods or time to a cause? It could be anything, a political party, a charity, your church, a school fundraiser, even supporting a channel on Patreon.

Years
  • No

Have you ever went to the movies only to find out tickets were sold out for the movie you wanted to see?

Years
  • I've had fake tattoos and not real.

Have you ever had a performer/entertainer come to your house for a birthday party or a regular party?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sure, its no great pleasure to go the doctor.

Have you ever dated someone who was extremely different from you? Maybe they had another belief system or perhaps their personality was just your opposite.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    Several times, in fact! We've got a small mini golf ring right here in our town. They've got trampolines as well, and there's a bowling alley right next to it.

Have you ever gotten together with your high school crush?

Years
  • No, too shy to do that and they're probably already married by now.

Have you ever been late for school, work, appointment, or get together meetups?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back