• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    Yes. Just in recent memory, I've been late for work twice. Once because I slept through my alarm clock, and once because my I got in a car accident on the way there.

Have you ever been spanked by your parents?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes

Have you ever procrastinated at the very last minute more than once despite knowing it's a bad habit?

Years
    I don't think I have done that, so probably it's no.

Have you ever had someone try to hit on you when you're out shopping?

Years
    Yes, I was in a school bus and a car crashed into the school bus and it was on my side of the window which was scary.

Have you ever had your game file get erased by someone else?

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes, in a manner of speaking. I was babysitting younger family. My baby cousin managed to get my game, then suck and chew on it until it was unplayable. Goodbye surfing Pikachu, farewell Gengar from my friend who moved away *sniffle*

Have you ever held a grudge against someone? You wanted to hurt them for all they did and just couldn't forgive them even if a long time passed

Years
    Do you mean stayed up till 12am midnight? Yes, and 12 pm is afternoon or unless you meant to say stayed up until 12 pm noon and just fall asleep in the afternoon and wake up in the evening. :O

Have you ever had a teacher you got in a quarrel with?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    No, I wish, there was a few opportunities but I couldn't make it

Have you ever lost something you valued, whether a bit or a lot

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes, I watched some episodes, it's a good show from what I've seen, not a big fan though. Haven't seen the newer episodes of the show's revival either.

Have you ever been the unfair target for someone else's anger?

Years
    Yes, I used to slam my old window shut and it became hard to open and close as the years went by.

Have you ever petted a white cat or white kitty?

Years
    Sure have,

I feed all of the stray cats in my neighborhood. My oldest and most regular customer is an attractive snow white cat with green eyes, she's an American short hair that I named Jacquetta.

Have you ever watched the Cinderella movie with Richard Madden and Lily James?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back