• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    Yes, way back in the day the young daughter of one of my father's colleagues broke her old Gameboy, so I gave her my Gameboy Color. I didn't need it anymore because I recently got a Gameboy Advance. She was really happy with it though.

Have you ever given money to a beggar?

Years
    Yup, its a not developed skill I have or anything. But I have been horseback riding at summer camps, in fact went to ride horses in the park for my birthday last fall.

Have you ever seen an opera before? I'm not talking about the browser!! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    No, Santa Claus isn't a very prominent figure where I live. We do have Sinterklaas though.

Have you ever been approached by a police officer for looking suspicious?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    No, but a security guard approached me in a store once because I guess I was acting suspicious.

Have you ever accomplished a very hefty goal (finishing school, losing a lot weight, etc) that you set for yourself?

Years
    Yes, I really wanted to get hired at Universal Studios and I accomplished that.

Have you ever been turned down?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    I have not. Can't say I'm familiar with it either.

Have you ever played videogames for 24 hours straight?

Years
    No, it's impossible for me because of morning routine, sleep, and three meals a day.

Have you ever played with a oujia board?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Yes. I made prank calls then one of them prank called me back pretending to be the police :c

Have you ever been fired/quit a job after only a week?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back