• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Nope, not yet! I long to travel to Japan and Hawaii some day, among other places. ^_^

Have you ever cooked dinner for anyone?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    once, for my best friend at the time. i made him fresh cheese bread. mmm, good times.

have you ever started and finished reading a novel within a day?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    No. I hear of people who did it, but even the best books, I like to take my time on and really enjoy.

The closest I can say I came was reading volumes 5-14 of Berserk all in one day.

Have you ever felt super lonely to the point you couldn't take it?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes, happens a lot

Have you ever waited till the last minute because you just didn't care enough?

Years
  • No, and I remember you asking this question before.

Have you ever placed an order and then cancelled it?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Oops sorry, ha, I'm pretty tired so I didnt remember that I asked that before. No, I have never cancelled an order.

Have you ever driven an ATV?

Years
  • Yes, but generally I don't judge and would rather live and let live. I only rember calling others out about their life if they had something unkind to say about me.

Have you ever seen Chinese opera performed?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, for a writing competition in 5th grade.

Have you ever wanted to use the internet, but found you couldn't get any connection?

Years
  • Yeah, the ones at my local Barnes and Nobles and Krispy Kreme are terrible it might take you fifteen minutes to login to your email. The city is controlled by the monopoly of Spectrum. They install a coat hanger for their WiFi service. I would literally not buy their service if they were the last DSL provider on earth, I'll stick with the wifi and bluetooth in my phone.

Have you ever really mangled pronouncing the name of someone you met?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I used to always mispronounce Siobhan, until I eventually got corrected haha. Those Irish names, I swear!

Have you ever owned a guinea pig? *types this while cuddling one* <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back