• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • In order to achieve my half-win, I had to first make a pair of people disappear and then have someone declare their love for me. Given how I saw an opportunity to get Pecilia to declare love for me, I just picked the first two people to come to my head lol.

-

Also let's notice for a second that Kingsman hasn't made an effort to defend himself yet. It's (potentially) MYLO, quite concerning that he's posted in the UG in the last couple hours but has decided not to post in this game..... if he was inno and I was making a hard push to lynch him surely he would speak up with a bit of urgency since we're maybe in MYLO. Just saying.

Because right now 4 votes are needed to get to that point and with no other proper pressing from anyone else I've not felt the need to really present a case. A small post to confirm I'm in a game takes little to no time at all versus reading through posts and compiling a response.

I jumped "quickly" on you because of who you've highlighted throughout the game and what's happened to them. That's it really, yet your hard pushing seems just as opportunistic as whatever happened with that gun.

That said you're providing more substance than some other players so I hope I don't feed into the MYLO by removing your vote and instead voting elsewhere.

[Unvote] Charlie Brown
    [Vote] juliorain

Years
  • Because right now 4 votes are needed to get to that point and with no other proper pressing from anyone else I've not felt the need to really present a case. A small post to confirm I'm in a game takes little to no time at all versus reading through posts and compiling a response.

I jumped "quickly" on you because of who you've highlighted throughout the game and what's happened to them. That's it really, yet your hard pushing seems just as opportunistic as whatever happened with that gun.

That said you're providing more substance than some other players so I hope I don't feed into the MYLO by removing your vote and instead voting elsewhere.

[Unvote] Charlie Brown
    [Vote] juliorain

Man, I voted you because there is a finger pointing fight. With no mafia lynched I was beginning to think it was you as well. There are four of these cats on the loose (not myself included...I'm just the musical panther) with only 8 left. At this point with the reveal of "charlie brown as mafia?" your bussing suggested to me that you were also mafia ^.^

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • whOOPS didn't realize it had been so long since I checked this thread.

*Darthspikes bursts through the bathroom doors into the lobby, his hair messy as he had apparently been asleep all afternoon.*

CHARLIE BROWN IS NOT MAFIA DO NOT VOTE CHARLIE BROWN. he shouts before proceeding to

[Headbutt] Bidoof FTW to transfer his facepaint.

[Vote] Simply Dunsparce. I feel like you've had a low amount of attention on you this game which would hint that the MAFIA is on your side keeping attention away. Gimme some ailabi? alibie? ala- whatever. Give me your excuse.

Years
  • whOOPS didn't realize it had been so long since I checked this thread.

*Darthspikes bursts through the bathroom doors into the lobby, his hair messy as he had apparently been asleep all afternoon.*

CHARLIE BROWN IS NOT MAFIA DO NOT VOTE CHARLIE BROWN. he shouts before proceeding to

[Headbutt] Bidoof FTW to transfer his facepaint.

[Vote] Simply Dunsparce. I feel like you've had a low amount of attention on you this game which would hint that the MAFIA is on your side keeping attention away. Gimme some ailabi? alibie? ala- whatever. Give me your excuse.
    I guess because I haven't done much of note so far is why people haven't been paying attention to me. I'm not the kind of person who really likes to be the center of attention, so I've mostly just do my own thing.

[vote] Kingsman because the public consensus is that you're mafia and because I can't think of a better reason to vote anyone else.

Sparkin

Lonesome Drifter
    Years
  • it's ya boi
    the moon thing was me and someone else's role that i dont know. idk, it's mylo and kolar didnt use it, so...

seems pretty fishy darthspike saying Dunspare is lurking when 5qwerty and me dont post as much as Dusparce does

boy i have a lot to read

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • it's ya boi
    the moon thing was me and someone else's role that i dont know. idk, it's mylo and kolar didnt use it, so...

seems pretty fishy darthspike saying Dunspare is lurking when 5qwerty and me dont post as much as Dusparce does

boy i have a lot to read
    What does the moon thing do?

And agreed, good indication that when Kingsman flips scum, that darthspikes is in a scum team with him.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • What does the moon thing do?

And agreed, good indication that when Kingsman flips scum, that darthspikes is in a scum team with him.

Wait if I was teaming scum with Kingsman wouldn't I vote the same as him? (My point is that yes. I would lol)

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Day is over, phase post should be up in no more than 12-15 hours

Aldo, Kingsman, Simply Dunsparce, darthspikes... the time to lend GP a hand approaches!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • NIGHT 4

-

Perhaps everyone was simply distracted too much by the purple moon, as they didn't reach enough votes to lynch someone. Mr. Farrus pounded his desk with his fist as he watched the security feed. He was ready to yell at the group through the intercom but paused and smiled when Charlie Brown dropped dead on the floor.

Charlie Brown was Madame Sortuna, PROFESSIONAL MATCHMAKER. In addition to being a medium and fortune teller, she also had the extraordinary gift of matching individuals with their true love! It came so easily to her, just by looking at someone a vision would come to her and tell her who exactly their true match was. Despite the unfortunate situation she found herself in now, love is in the air! Someone has their true match somewhere here, she could just feel it!

Matchmaking did get tiring to her after a while though. Honestly sometimes it reminded her that she herself was lonely and had yet to find love of her own...

Charlie Brown was a Loverizing Vanisher

Once in the game, at any point during any day phase, he could send TWO TARGETS privately. These two players would become LOVERS for the remainder of the game, but it would also cause them both to immediately VANISH. They would disappear for a FULL PHASE CYCLE. (For example, if they vanish on Day 2, they will return at the beginning of Night 3). If he died in the game before he could do this, he could do it upon his death.

After he had successfully matched two players together, his goal was to fall in love and get another player to declare undying love for him. If he managed to do this, he would earn a HALF-WIN. He managed to do this and has thus earned a half- win!

He would win when all threats to the town are eliminated (even if he didn't achieve his HALF-WIN).

This most certainly revealed a lot as shortly after, a portal opened up across the room. gimmepie and Nakuzami stepped out of it, both immediately startled by how dark it was and wondering why there was a purple light shining through the windows now.

As Charlie Brown's body was being removed from the lobby and everyone was once again told to go to their rooms for the night, gimmepie handed business cards to Aldo, Kingsman, Simply Dunsparce and darthspikes. The cards simply read "MIDNIGHT. THIRD FLOOR."

-

Charlie Brown succumbed to a deadly toxin!

gimmepie and Nakuzami have returned, alive!

The Purple Moon is still in effect.

gimmepie, Aldo, Kingsman, Simply Dunsparce and darthspikes will be involved in a corporate takedown shortly.

This night will last 24 hours. Get your actions in!

Also if anyone sees this I could use a replacement for 5qwerty!

-

Alive/Deadlist [12/19 alive]

gimmepie - went MISSING Day 3/returned End of Day 4
    Pecilia - Kaz Wilkire, Town Loose Cannon, succumbed to a deadly toxin Day 3
    juliorain2 (replaced LuluRina)
    Aldo - ?????, went MISSING Night 1/returned End of Day 3
    jdthebud
    Charlie Brown - Madame Sortuna, Town Loverizing Vanisher, succumbed to a deadly toxin Day 4
    Kitty - Leonard Quillsbury, Town Scientist, succumbed to a deadly toxin Day 2
    Nakuzami - went MISSING Day 3/Returned end of Day 4
    Kingsman
    Simply Dunsparce
    juliorain (replaced malanaphii) - Eric Reeshi, Town Messenger-of-All-Trades, hung via Silver Noose Day 2
    Bidoof FTW
    darthspikes (replaced Desinishon)
    5qwerty
    Sawsbuck
    Omicron - Sergeant "Golden Talon" Falken, Town Doublevoting Redirector Demon Hunter Delayed ?????, gunned down Day 4
    Bardothren - Henrietta Livingsly, Town Furniture Seeking Investigator, violently killed (body missing) Night 3
    Anteros - Cindy Sheermon, Town Inventor, hung via Silver Noose Day 3
    Mr. James (replaces Kolar™)
    [/LEFT]
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back