• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • And here I was hoping to do something extra crazy. Oh well. Sure, I'll take the money. Money's hard to come by these days, between fourteen children asking me for college tuition money and rising liquor prices.

You can have the money if you move your vote onto Fletch/Anteros (...or yourself...)

We're not going to ever learn anything unless we lynch someone, and we need two more votes on Fletch (or Bard) to soft lynch

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • NIGHT 3

-

As people scrambled to put together the wedding, Bidoof FTW and darthspikes squared off over who would be the usher but their duel didn't seem to get very far.

Apparently there was a lack of chairs so the event prep crew started dragging various couches and uncomfortable benches from around the lobby. Simply Dunsparce stepped forward and volunteered as the officiant, though most were surprised he was even allowed to do it given how tanked he appeared to be (and no one actually knew if he was actually qualified to do this). He stood up in front of Pecilia and Charlie Brown. "We are all gaffverred here to cebbrelate..." he started, followed by many unintelligible words. "And uhh, yo-you may now kiss... kiss the uhh... I forget the woords..."

The two proceeded to kiss as fireworks and pyrotechnics went off behind them and started to cause fires. Simply Dunsparce was lucky to stumble over an empty bench which took the brunt from a mis-angled firework launcher. A fire emergency crew charged in to fight the flames before things got out of hand. All the while guards were dragging Fletch away toward the Silver Noose.

Fletch was Cindy Sheermon, INVENTOR EXTRAORDINAIRE. She was an old woman, well over 100 years old in fact, but due to some special secret of her own, she kept herself young and didn't look a day over 60 and still looked ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. Her actual age and date of birth had been REDACTED on several confidential files. She had done research for many things including MILITARY AND INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS. Now she worked out of a hidden lab beneath the shed in her backyard. She was always designing new things and was borderline insane.

Fletch was an Inventor

Having grabbed several tools and supplies from the shed-basement-lab, Fletch started out with a couple of items which he could hand out at night. In addition to those items, Fletch could also INVENT up to three more items (which could have been pretty much anything, within reason of course). Extra items could be invented anytime, but Fletch was limited to only handing out ONE item per night phase.

Bard had gotten into the kitchen, cutting past yellow tape warning that the kitchen was supposed to be shut down due to multiple health code violations and whipped up some food for the wedding.

Everyone was dancing to a playlist consisting mostly of Usher, Taylor Swift and Troye Sivan, though Pecilia and Charlie Brown did work in a dance to Single Ladies of course. However, shortly after the dance, Pecilia began foaming at the mouth and suddenly collapsed on the dance floor... dead!

Charlie Brown once he realized what happened:
    tenor.gif

Pecilia was Kaz Wilkire, IMPATIENT CAFFEINE ADDICTED TEENAGER. He was absolutely addicted to caffeine WOOOO! He had spiked hair and always looked totally exhausted even though he was always FULL OF ENERGY (y'know, from all the caffeine). He loved punk rock music and even had a guitar he would play on the street occasionally. He also had a habit of sleeping on the street, not because he was like homeless or anything, but because he did WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTED. He heard about these mafia types and was willing to do anything to help take them down.

Pecilia was a Loose Cannon

Because he was so impatient, and only the rock gods would know if all these other idiots could make the right choice in lynching those mafia types, at any point during any day phase, he could go into a HIGHLY ENERGETIC RAGE and SACRIFICE HIMSELF TO LYNCH ANOTHER PLAYER. He wouldn't care if he died from this as it would be a PRETTY COOL WAY TO GO OUT, if he did say so himself. This would have to be activated PUBLICLY with an EPIC BUILD-UP in the game thread.

At night, as long as he wasn't performing any other action, he could SMACK SOMEONE WITH HIS GUITAR. This would cause the target to become DAZED AND CONFUSED with a 50% chance they would target someone else at random (Pecilia was unaware of this effect).

Also at night, if he wasn't performing any other action, he could PLAY HIS GUITAR outside someone's room. This would roleblock the player and also force them to include lyrics from a ROCK SONG in every post during the following day phase (Pecilia was unaware of this effect).

Once in the game at night, he could also SLEEP WHEREVER THE HELL HE WANTED, causing any non-lethal actions targeting him to fail.

Both Fletch and Pecilia would win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Some tried to console Charlie Brown (who was absolutely devastated) while the rest returned to their rooms.

Mr. Farrus smiled as he watched the screen.

-

Fletch was lynched!

Pecilia succumbed to a deadly toxin!

Aldo has returned, alive! ...wait, what??

The night will last 24 hours, please send in your actions!

-

Alive/Deadlist [13/19 alive]

gimmepie - went mysteriously MISSING Day 3
    Pecilia - Kaz Wilkire, Town Loose Cannon, succumbed to a deadly toxin Day 3
    juliorain2 (replaced LuluRina)
    Aldo - ?????, went mysteriously MISSING Night 1, returned End of Day 3
    jdthebud
    Charlie Brown
    Kitty - Leonard Quillsbury, Town Scientist, succumbed to a deadly toxin Day 2
    Nakuzami - went mysteriously MISSING Day 3
    Kingsman
    Simply Dunsparce
    juliorain (replaced malanaphii) - Eric Reeshi, Town Messenger-of-All-Trades, hung via Silver Noose Day 2
    Bidoof FTW
    darthspikes (replaced Desinishon)
    5qwerty
    Sawsbuck
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    Anteros - Cindy Sheermon, Town Inventor, hung via Silver Noose Day 3
    Kolar™​
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • Actions pls

Mr. James replaces Kolar!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • DAY 4

-

After the devastating loss the previous day, everyone once again entered the lobby, with Charlie Brown looking especially distraught. darthspikes also arrives with paint marks all over his head.

They do a head count again, and discover that one person never made it downstairs... They quickly rush upstairs to Bardothren's room. There's blood everywhere, but no sign of Bard's body. Whatever happened to Bard, it was quite a struggle, and among the blood trails it looked as if Bard had been dragged pretty roughly...

Luckily there were enough clues in the room to help identify Bard.

Bardothren was Henrietta Livingsly, AMATEUR PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND ANTIQUE FURNITURE ENTHUSIAST. She was very PASSIONATE about antique furniture and also dabbled in PRIVATE INVESTIGATING ("dabble" meaning she had JUST STARTED A WEEK AGO). She was half hound and half human, always traveling around a trenchcoat and her trusty magnifying glass. She had heard about a string of robberies involving antique furniture and had reason to believe some of said stolen property was RIGHT HERE IN THIS BUILDING. She planned to search for the stolen furniture while she was here and also use her sleuthing abilities to investigate these people, she supposed. Really though the furniture was probably more important.

Bard was a Furniture Seeking Investigator

During the day Bard could use an ACUTE SENSE OF SMELL and choose publicly to SNIFF someone in an attempt to figure out whether or not they had any stolen furniture. He would learn the following night if they possessed any and if they did he would also KICK THEIR ASS for being in possession of such glorious furnishings. It would be revealed in the phase post the next day if someone got their ass kicked, but not who did it.

He could also use his SLEUTHING SKILLS to track a player at night and see who they visited.

If Bard had recovered THREE pieces of furniture, he would have gained a HALF-WIN . He also would have turned into an AMATEUR ASSASSIN instead and gained the ability to DAY-KILL someone in dramatic fashion and would have gained an additional day-kill if the first had successfully hit a mafia member (though Bard was unaware of this).

Bard's typing quirk was done OF HIS OWN VOLITION as it was actually optional!

Bard would win if all threats to the town are eliminated (even if he didn't achieve his HALF-WIN).

-

Bardothren was killed!

This day will last 72 hours

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes for hard lynch and 4 votes for soft lynch!

-

Alive/Deadlist [12/19 alive]

gimmepie - went mysteriously MISSING Day 3
    Pecilia - Kaz Wilkire, Town Loose Cannon, succumbed to a deadly toxin Day 3
    juliorain2 (replaced LuluRina)
    Aldo - ?????, went mysteriously MISSING Night 1, returned End of Day 3
    jdthebud
    Charlie Brown
    Kitty - Leonard Quillsbury, Town Scientist, succumbed to a deadly toxin Day 2
    Nakuzami - went mysteriously MISSING Day 3
    Kingsman
    Simply Dunsparce
    juliorain (replaced malanaphii) - Eric Reeshi, Town Messenger-of-All-Trades, hung via Silver Noose Day 2
    Bidoof FTW
    darthspikes (replaced Desinishon)
    5qwerty
    Sawsbuck
    Omicron
    Bardothren - Henrietta Livingsly, Town Furniture Seeking Investigator, violently killed (body missing) Night 3
    Anteros - Cindy Sheermon, Town Inventor, hung via Silver Noose Day 3
    Mr. James (replaces Kolar™)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Okay, this cult thing is getting out of control. And, with Bard pushing so hard to kill Charlie Brown and Bard being the cop, I'm just gonna go ahead and [VOTE] Charlie Brown.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Smh people read the phase post, Bard wasn't a cop, he was a tracker.

Also RIP @Pecilia :(

Also I'm poisoned

Also Aldo do you have any news since you vanished

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Yes I also would like to know if Aldo has any information on the missing people!

Couple things that seems suspicious....Pecilia died but not Charlie Brown, even though they were married? Maybe he's a type of Heartbreaker?
    Also Charlie, I thought you were supposed to heal Pecilia, why did she die?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Whoops, you are right. My bad. [Unvote] Charlie Brown

I'd like to [PUNCH] Aldo, though. I need to make sure this is not a demon impersonating Aldo and we're talking about the real deal.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    [Dodge] Omicron's Punch

I do have information to share, but only wonders that I've done by using magic!
    My name is of the Enigma, Vincent Viggalone. And I'll tell you about my first ability. It's called Gravity of Love.

If an attempt to kill me is made, I won't die and will instead return at the end of the next day (Some fans were desperate to get a hold of the secret to my magic tricks. Suffice to say they weren't lucky.)

That would also happen with the people who volunteered to be part of my magic trick, which was, much to my chagrin, no one.

So, if I had to guess what happened, it'd be that gimmepie would copy my ability because I'm a member of his political group. Uncertain about Naku.

Alternatively, they could have their own abilities. They're not dead, I'm sure. But they'll be back.

Years
  • Poisoned and all, I'm not overly keen on how much CB has been leading against people who have then conveniently died, I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole shindig with Pecilia was for the sake of another kill, at this point something serious needs to be pulled out of the bag to convince us that this isn't your agenda.

[Vote] Charlie Brown

Also [Throw in the bin] Omicron because this violence needs to stop

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Poisoned and all, I'm not overly keen on how much CB has been leading against people who have then conveniently died, I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole shindig with Pecilia was for the sake of another kill, at this point something serious needs to be pulled out of the bag to convince us that this isn't your agenda.

[Vote] Charlie Brown

Also [Throw in the bin] Omicron because this violence needs to stop
    I mean I agree that CB hasn't been helpful to town and I want to know why his supposed healing of Pecelia didn't happen, but I'm am not at all convinced that he's scum. His role doesn't seem to be a typical scum role.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back