• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most powerful Pokemon so far?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm still sitting on the crummy old 1806 CP Lapras from ages ago. It's become such a slow process to try and catch anything with a higher CP and eggs just aren't appearing for me recently so it's tough getting anything new into the top spot. Really wish I could get something a bit more interesting up there but what can you do haha.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • My most powerful is still my 1524 Gyarados, so don't feel too bad. ]:

It just gets that much more difficult the higher into the 20's you get.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My most powerful is still my 1524 Gyarados, so don't feel too bad. ]:

It just gets that much more difficult the higher into the 20's you get.
    Fair point there! After Lapras I'm still relying on my 1333 Flareon so I can definitely sympathise with the slow grind paha. Lapras is about 500 CP ahead of anything else and then my 6th best is down into the 1100s. Thank the lord I managed to hatch that thing...

Years
  • I've got my 1800~ Vaporeon, the same strongest Pokemon I've had for most of the game. It just doesn't seem like any other Pokemon can get their CP higher than 14-1500 or so. I don't know how anyone can have 2000+ CP on anything when they're the same level I am.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    I just evolved to a 98% IV Gyarados with the perfect move set! He is officially my best now.

Professor Stone

Hoenn League Champion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    This topic hasn't seem to be posted on in two days lel.
    My Highest Pokemon At the moment is *Looks at Pokemon go app while typing this why the heck am i typing this while looking at the app*
    Is My 269 Eevee Coming in Second Is A Slowpoke at 226 coming in Third is Weepinbell 220 and finally my Fourth is A Magnemite at 214 (I Casually Nick Named it Thunder Hoe)

JCarrill0

PokéMaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Mine is Low, I dont play it much, but i did make a Facebook Page about my account. (check out my profile to find it)

My top 3 are
    1. Flareon (344)
    2. Fearow (305) <-- Newest catch last night)
    3. Raticate (287)

Years
  • Uhh I currently have 6 Pokemon sitting at over 1000.
    Golduck
    Magmar
    Slowbro
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon.

Currently sitting at level 18. Close to my Gyarados and a High Level Exeggutor though, so we'll see where that takes me.

Years
  • Wow some of you guys have some great Pokémon. I'm falling a little behind as someone who started on day 1 lol.

My strongest is a 1181CP Flareon that I just got a few days ago. I almost never power up my team or challenge many gyms though, capturing is the most fun part for me and all the gyms around me seem to overpower me as soon as I catch up. Working on getting more Eevee Candy and powering Flareon up more. Currently at lv. 18.

Years
  • Wow some of you guys have some great Pokémon. I'm falling a little behind as someone who started on day 1 lol.

My strongest is a 1181CP Flareon that I just got a few days ago. I almost never power up my team or challenge many gyms though, capturing is the most fun part for me and all the gyms around me seem to overpower me as soon as I catch up. Working on getting more Eevee Candy and powering Flareon up more. Currently at lv. 18.
    I agree with you Sheep that the most fun of the game is catching the Pokemon. Your Flareon is pretty strong though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My top nine: 1351 Vaporeon (Jude), 1245 Slowbro (lawd jesus), 1174 Golduck (bombs away), 1114 Starmie (fam), 1088 Vaporeon (Mermaid Man), 1066 Vaporeon (Aerth), 1058 Nidoking (a big friend), 1052 Golduck (messy), and 1043 Flareon (Victor).

Years
  • My strongest three are still just barely above 1000 haha. I don't battle gyms much, never managed to hold one for long enough to get bonuses even. The gyms in my town change colors too quickly d: I like to stroll, capture, hatch and sometimes power up when I have some stardust and candies left over and don't feel like putting the candies into evolutions.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 1365CP Exeggutor which I proudly trained as a cute Exeggcute. Followed by a 1233CP Flareon and a 1231CP Slowbro.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2016
    2081 Vaporeon
    2068 Vaporeon
    1982 Gyarados
    1597 Flareon
    I wish I could find more Dratini to get started on a Dragonite. Saw one at 3001 CP yesterday and fell in love LOL

Back