• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Loserneko making an appearance in this week's Erdogan-sensei. Pretty good but i do genuinely not like myself for enjoying this show.

You're probably waiting for the return of this one (even though I'm pretty sure her stand-in has already arrived):

hsft3Vo.gif

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure we're just watching a repackaged OreImo. Which I mostly enjoyed, but the show also genuinely makes me uncomfortable at times.

Editor's smug face alone from the latest episode may make the show worth it, though.

Come to think about it, I've been wondering about what would be the best place to get legit anime merch... I think I'd like to treat myself to some of them this birthday. (This include anime soundtracks and image song albums.)

AmiAmi, Amazon for your country, CDJapan, Tokyo Otaku Mode, Mandarake, Animate, and Hobby Life Japan are all places I just thought of off the top of my head. I'm sure you can buy from at least one of those.

Steal them from Don's house.

*insert mugi strong flex gif here*

you ain't gettin' past this gun show pls don't steal my stuff i am but a smol child

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Does anyone know a generic shounen action anime I could watch mindlessly? Something like Naruto or Bleach (how they used to be at least), ongoing stuff only preferably.

Years
  • One Piece is the obvious choice but I can't believe you don't already have an opinion on that if you've seen Naruto and Bleach.

I think Dragon Ball is the only other long running battle shounen that's still airing. Well, that and the second season of HeroAca, but that only has about 35 episodes atm,

I'd suggest watching something completed, like Kekkaishi (underrated) or Hajime no ippo. Ippo is over 3 seasons but altogether it has something like 125 episodes.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Tried getting into OP but the art threw me off so much. Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll try Hero Academia.

pkmin3033

I thought the future - and present - of anime was to be an unfinished marketing device for manga and light novels.

I miss the days when Western cartoons were actually good. Those actually got finished. Except for when they got cancelled, like the 2002 Masters of the Universe reboot...

Years
  • I'm so happy for Grape-kun I was worried if he'd be depressed if they took his waifu away. He is an old penguin so I think letting him keep her is the least they can do.

Years
  • It's great to see an animal's stress level being considered, because that's something many people seem to fail to grasp even with house pets.

Grape-kun x Hululu for life. As weeb trash, we'll have to pour one out for Grape-kun when he passes.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I'm connived that Grape-kun simply loves Hululu to the point where he couldn't give a damn what others think - socially acceptable or not it's love that matters.

Grape-kun is a real inspiration to humanity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back