• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • Screw it, I was planning to wait until I actually found scum but I can see this ending poorly for me if I don't out. Hello, your neighbourhood cop here.

n0 - Kitty as innocent
    n1 - Superjolt as innocent
    n2 - Lulu as innocent
    n3 - Investigated Doof but got no results, I assume I was roleblocked.
    Do you think mafia just randomly decided to roleblock you and not the claimed PR, or do you think another role caused this? I find it a bit unbelievable that they would block you though.

Also, I read through the phase post again and this springs into question.
    One decided that they were going to follow the same person once again to see if they were to receive anymore results
    Your results don't reflect this happening, what do you think this may mean?

Another thing that should be noted in the phase post was this interesting little bit.
    They followed Superjolt home and he, who had replaced his good vest with a fake one, was shot in the heart while he was getting ready for bed.
    I never gave SJ a vest. So he either got it drivered to him or was a BP from the start. So question for Kitty, did you receive my gift on Night 2?

Well that makes me feel better about Kitty but tbh that still was a poor question from a presumed town player. Though Godfather is still on the table.

I'm frustrated by the fact that we don't get role reveals in this game, totally not what I'm used to from a closed setup.

Townreading Pecilia due to the Santa claim, and I think EC is town this game too. CB I'm not sure about though.

However I can totally see Bidoof as scum right now, though I think Naku or even Kitty are still decent options IMO.

[Vote] BidoofFTW

Why do you think Kitty as an option? They were a target of the mafia but saved when I vested them.

Years
  • Your results don't reflect this happening, what do you think this may mean.

Well, I was thinking about that too and I do have a theory. Remember the staring contest from earlier? I'm wondering if perhaps there isn't another investigative role like a tracker or a watcher. Given the word choice of "following", I would guess a tracker.

Alternatively, it could be a mafia-sided investigative role like the scout. There's a couple of those.

Edit: Also I don't think a godfather is likely in a closed setup. If there is a godfather present, this a very bastard game.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Screw it, I was planning to wait until I actually found scum but I can see this ending poorly for me if I don't out. Hello, your neighbourhood cop here.

n0 - Kitty as innocent
    n1 - Superjolt as innocent
    n2 - Lulu as innocent
    n3 - Investigated Doof but got no results, I assume I was roleblocked.

How funny is it that the night that you "investigate" the real cop you get roleblocked lol. Nice list of confirmed innos and dead in there too. Convenient, isnt it? I was debating claiming earlier but now you've gotten the chance to fake it, frustrating.

Here are the real results
    n0 - EC as a customer
    n1 - roleblocked
    n2 - Mala (now JD) as a customer
    n3 - Naku as a customer

I knew something was weird with how that Aldo claim unfolded. I'm guessing that he was maybe about to be inactive or something and instead of finding a replacement you found a way to cement yourself as town? Sneaky.

##Vote Gimmepie

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    tenor.gif

[Vote] gimmepie

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
  • I mean, I might as well reveal. There's no point of me not revealing.

I'm the lover(neutral) and I chose GP as my partner so the only way I can win is if GP wins

So that being said...

[vote]Doof

Years
  • Oh hey, I guess Doof is mafia then.

As mafia it would be totally stupid to cop claim first right now. There's probably only one or two mafia left right now. Why would I risk a fake claim now when it would spell certain death for me and mean either a loss or one mafia left, drastically outnumbered? After all, in a scenario where I'm mafia, I just guaranteed I get lynched one way or the other since the real cop would CC and then I'd die either today or tomorrow.

Actually, what I wonder is why you are making such an awful play. You should know better. Now even if I die first, you definitely die and then the mafia partner I am assuming you have has to win the game by themselves.

[vote] Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Cool, that's something. Guess I should do something before real cop dies.

> I never gave SJ a vest. So he either got it drivered to him or was a BP from the start. So question for Kitty, did you receive my gift on Night 2?

Yep

> Remember the staring contest from earlier? I'm wondering if perhaps there isn't another investigative role like a tracker or a watcher. Given the word choice of "following", I would guess a tracker.

Lol yeah basically we both decided to use our actions on each other. That was pretty hilarious.

> One decided that they were going to follow the same person once again to see if they were to receive anymore results

That was me again sorry. Just followed Doof around twice so I know who he visited last night and the night before this. :0 Basically not those two so I know hes talking bs.

[vote] doof

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    If gimmepie flips as mafia, it's highly likely Kitty is mafia as well.

Years
  • Defs guaranteed but I'm pretty confident in myself and my alignment.

It's literally been painted red and black un every phase post lmao

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Day will end after i get off work and a nap. Worst case scenario i dont wake up until tomorrow bc i got no sleep last night but just a heads up y'all

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Yeah I don't buy Doof's claim that GP is mafia and claimed cop first. Way too risky for mafia to claim cop first with no need to. That, coupled with Kitty's report, definite nail in the coffin.

[vote] Bidoof FTW

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back