• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
  • These are adequate. They still need a lot of QC and I'd like them to be just a bit smaller. I'll add them to the hub (darkdragon, do not add them to the OP as they don't look insert ready - I can see some potential palette issues).

Serious quality/height issues and the sprite isn't facing the opponent. Rejected.

I think the Lycanroc back sprites are fine in terms of size, make it smaller and they'll look undersized... And don't worry about palette issues for insertion because I always check them before posting here... For Decidueye, I think the head only needs some repose and resize to match the body as it is facing the wrong angle but I think it can be fixed/improved... So no, it is still subject for improvement but not totally a reject...

By the way, here are some sprites (which includes the "Pika" update which are Sugimori-colored Pikachu forms, now posted in the OP and with some to be included in Trev's hub:
    BNtXPyu.png
    (JaegerLuciano23, haimon_99 (front); incufan120 (back))
    AYJfhXo.png
    xzLmCYg.png
    (fishbowlsoul90, thedarkdragon11, HeXeR, xiechayghe (front); incufan120 (back))
    JpbJEjD.png
    (SirAquakip, Kevin RDS, Entermaid, HeXeR)

nDEWrGt.png
    (HighOnMushrooms, Kevin RDS, Chaos Rush)
    TBCMY0V.png
    (HighOnMushrooms, Kevin RDS)
    58Io8Cw.png
    (Chaos Rush, thedarkdragon11)

uSjd2BB.png
    RU56t4O.png
    (Ωmega)

No back sprites:
    iu27zIw.png
    aa3p6HF.png
    fJyaoYt.png
    TeiCQFT.png
    DcqqHP6.png
    VgdiL3K.png
    (The Cynical Poet, OtaKun)
    1BKTxHz.png
    lSdTjtC.png
    aapErue.png
    c47DGr2.png
    TinTlIC.png
    (leparagon)

And yeah, Cosplay Pikachu forms will now also be in the same priority as the Alolan Forms and Ash-Pikachu forms... Next update will include Rockruff, Alolan Raticate and Ninetales...

Jackson Wang

xiechayghe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I am xiechayghe.....My nick have to change =(((
    ....But alolan Raticate back sprite I think I was the first who made it in page 2*....... the Credits not me =)))

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    worked on Rockruff's collar tricky SOB!!! but i think it may be too big idk
    jaIWZJZ.png

Why did you edit it overtop of a different backsprite? Please only do edits from sprites in the hub. This won't be accepted until then.

I think the Lycanroc back sprites are fine in terms of size, make it smaller and they'll look undersized... And don't worry about palette issues for insertion because I always check them before posting here... For Decidueye, I think the head only needs some repose and resize to match the body as it is facing the wrong angle but I think it can be fixed/improved... So no, it is still subject for improvement but not totally a reject...

Please see your VMs.

By the way, here are some sprites (which includes the "Pika" update which are Sugimori-colored Pikachu forms, now posted in the OP and with some to be included in Trev's hub:
    BNtXPyu.png
    AYJfhXo.png
    xzLmCYg.png
    (fishbowlsoul90, thedarkdragon11, HeXeR, xiechayghe (front); incufan120 (back))
    JpbJEjD.png
    (SirAquakip, Kevin RDS, Entermaid, HeXeR)

nDEWrGt.png
    (HighOnMushrooms, Kevin RDS, Chaos Rush)
    TBCMY0V.png
    (HighOnMushrooms, Kevin RDS)
    58Io8Cw.png

uSjd2BB.png
    RU56t4O.png
    (Ωmega)

No back sprites:
    iu27zIw.png
    aa3p6HF.png
    fJyaoYt.png
    TeiCQFT.png
    DcqqHP6.png
    VgdiL3K.png
    (The Cynical Poet, OtaKun)
    1BKTxHz.png
    lSdTjtC.png
    aapErue.png
    c47DGr2.png
    TinTlIC.png
    (leparagon)

And yeah, Cosplay Pikachu forms will now also be in the same priority as the Alolan Forms and Ash-Pikachu forms... Next update will include Rockruff, Alolan Raticate and Ninetales...

I will update the hub with the Pikachu sprites. Also, do not update the OP with Raticate or Ninetales until they are completely QC'd. There are still issues with them and they shouldn't be used until they are completely fixed.

I am xiechayghe.....My nick have to change =(((
    ....But alolan Raticate back sprite I think I was the first who made it in page 2*....... the Credits not me =)))

I have asked several times to keep discussions of credits out of the thread. Please PM/VM me or darkdragon with proof of your contribution if there is a credit issue.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Why did you edit it overtop of a different backsprite?
    that is the same sprite? with subtle changes like the shading, plus the tail is off centered from where it should be it's just floating behind rokruff.
    not to mention the horrendous collar,

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    jaIWZJZ.png
    - Your edit
    wg1ByW8.png
    - Current version

They are clearly different backsprites. Please apply the edit of the collar on top of the sprites we already have, do not touch the shading as it's fine as-is, and definitely do not edit the tail as it's also fine as-is. You also did not provide any credits when you posted so you'll need to do that for the edit to be accepted.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    updated Rockruff with better collar this time following the rules :-) sorry about before hope you like
    jtXcR7a.png

Credits: Wobblewuns, Versekr Dark, goranthegreat, haimon_99, OtaKun

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    updated Rockruff with better collar this time following the rules :-) sorry about before hope you like
    jtXcR7a.png

Credits: Wobblewuns, Versekr Dark, goranthegreat, haimon_99, OtaKun

Accepted. Thank you!

Years
  • Announcement: If you have issues with credit disputes, please PM Trev or darkdragon privately. If you feel that is not adequate, PM me, Nina. Do not post in this thread about credit disputes, I will delete the message and issue warnings or infractions where needed. I take crediting very seriously, but it is better dealt with through PMs as to not detrail the QC process, and your concerns are not lost whithin other posts.

(Feel free to quote this in the first post.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Had a look at this thread for a few times and it inspired me to try to edit sprites, looked on the hub and tried to do an edit of the Tsareena back sprite.

I don't think it's adequate but it could be a nice base for someone to work on.
    http://imgur.com/gLMyiPq (can't get the image to load on sorry >-<)
    Credits: fishbowlsoul90, otakun, goranthegreat

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Had a look at this thread for a few times and it inspired me to try to edit sprites, looked on the hub and tried to do an edit of the Tsareena back sprite.

I don't think it's adequate but it could be a nice base for someone to work on.
    http://imgur.com/gLMyiPq (can't get the image to load on sorry >-<)
    Credits: fishbowlsoul90, otakun, goranthegreat

Definitely a step in the right direction. Shading could use work but this is good. Accepted.

i've been working really hard on this
    qZb0VcT.png

It's still really scrunched up, and the face is really muddled and lacks noticeable features. The back sprite shading looks really dark, but the structure is looking better. You also forgot to include credits. Rejected for now, but keep trying.

If I could propose something? On any Decidueye sprite we do, we should remove the head feather. I know it's anatomically incorrect, but it's taking up pixels that we can be using to make the sprite not squished and ugly. I don't think anyone will fuss over it. I didn't even know it existed before seeing it on this thread.

Also, I know the hub hasn't updated. I'm ridiculously busy atm so bare with me. I trust you all to be smart and edit the correct sprites.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I tried doing Decidueye without the feather on the sprite I posted earlier, and it resulted in this
    sVfIK6g.png

Credits: Fishbowlsoul90
    EDIT: Tsareena
    GnLjieU.png

Credits: fishbowlsoul90, otakun, goranthegreat,lurantis, aXl, princessofmusic

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I tried doing Decidueye without the feather on the sprite I posted earlier, and it resulted in this
    sVfIK6g.png

Credits: Fislbowlsoul90

I know I rejected this before, but looking at it again, it actually doesn't look too bad. I'll ask that darkdragon give an opinion as well, but i'm willing to accept it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    It's still really scrunched up, and the face is really muddled and lacks noticeable features. The back sprite shading looks really dark, but the structure is looking better. You also forgot to include credits.
    i credit myself this is my own work

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    I know I rejected this before, but looking at it again, it actually doesn't look too bad. I'll ask that darkdragon give an opinion as well, but i'm willing to accept it.

I already made a backsprite for that sprite so if you accept it, you can find it on this thread.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I already made a backsprite for that sprite so if you accept it, you can find it on this thread.

Please repost it. You have better knowledge of its location than I do. I will consider it.

I really like this!!!!

i've updated mine without the feather too much looks better imo
    LNh9kKd.png

Just as note for everyone: you saying "I think my sprite looks better" will literally never convince me to use your sprite unless it's actually good lmao.

OtaKun's front sprite is better. This one is angled more than necessary and the palette/structure looks really wonky. I'll consider the backsprite alongside Megax's when he posts it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Please repost it. You have better knowledge of its location than I do. I will consider it.

Just as note for everyone: you saying "I think my sprite looks better" will literally never convince me to use your sprite unless it's actually good lmao.

OtaKun's front sprite is better. This one is angled more than necessary and the palette/structure looks really wonky. I'll consider the backsprite alongside Megax's when he posts it.

first stop taking everything i say out of context i was referring to my own sprite!!!, i actually like otakun's decidueye. are there things i like about it yeah are there things i don't like sure but i'm not gonna say it on here. we have our own styles
    whether you choose to use my sprites or not it's beside me, i could care less. i don't post for praise, i post because there such a demand for 64x64 sprites.

Years
  • Had a go at Zygarde 100%'s Shiny sprite as I saw it needed doing.

Here's my shot at it
    7VAmKWT
    (http://imgur.com/7VAmKWT I can't get the images working..)

Credits: MilanesaCosmica (front credits missing), OtaKun, Megax Rocker

I love recolouring but I can't say white shades like this are my best.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Final not working on this anymore as i'm pretty satisfied
    LHE3Ex7.png

Credit Otakun(Palette normal and shiny)

Back