• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Upcoming Improvements Timeline

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
The newest letter from the producers gives details about upcoming revamps to the game, including more free gems, new event types (that give sync pairs!), and even reworks of existing event types. What do you think?

Years
This is looking really promising, and I'm happy to see all the known issues so strongly acknowledged and plans made to address them. Hopefully the future will be bright for Masters, because I'd really like to play!

Years
I would think that increasing the number of gems for login bonuses/etc. would be the easiest thing to implement, so I'm glad they're doing that first-ish. :) I know that's been a major issue for me and others, so...let's hope that's definitely a step in the right direction on their behalf.

I'm kinda bummed we won't get new story content until February, but then again - I still haven't finished the current story mode :rowlyikes:

pkmin3033

Well, at least they're making an effort, which is more than can be said of Game Freak. It looks interesting, but I'll see how it all goes before I give it a try...I got bored of Pokemon Go quickly enough after all, so maybe smartphone Pokemon titles just aren't my thing. I applaud them for putting their money where their mouth is and not just making half-arsed vague attempts to placate fans.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I don't mind if we have to wait for single-player content (main story) if we get good events in the meantime, and events that give sync pairs are great. Not only because, woo hoo, more sync pairs! But also because that would inherently require a new approach to the event narrative and maybe even the mechanics. That's really exciting to me, and I can't wait to see what they have in store.

Years
I might redownload the game just for the log-in bonuses if they follow through with this. What most interested me are events to unlock additional sync pairs...or are these perhaps the additional story sync pairs so that they can also be upgraded much like if duplicates had been pulled from scouting?

Years
you know, i had the impression that the devs of Masters just didn't care considering they didn't really do anything special for the 10 million download milestone (and i still find that quite odd), but at least they're aware enough and care about the player experience to want to address people's biggest grievances with it, which is definitely a good sign. we'll see what becomes of this.

in the meantime though, i'm still only logging in to get daily bonuses because gems are not easy to come by. :<

Last edited:
Back