• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UC Burkeley Riot

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    Snippity shnippity snip.
    Eh, true. I don't think it would be easily to find someone with public ties considering they were covering their faces. They commonly use black bloc protesting so their identities can't be found out unless they get detained or announce it.

Also, there are some unsubstantiated claims going around that the mayor told the police to allow them to protest like this from what I hear, so it might not even be the police's fault. They are indeed catching hell, though. Trump is even threatening to defund Berkeley, which would hurt the potential for Berkeley to stop a riot like this from happening again.

TN Coden

A deeply confused man
    Years
  • This is a new account and my first post, so I can't post direct links, so copy this:

https://medium.com/@kittystryker/when-cucks-revolt-my-account-of-miloatcal-f44f80af4ab6#.tv3mt9q56

From what it looks like, while Antifa were indeed being disruptive and violent, some of the Milo supporters weren't exactly much better and were goading everyone. No surprise.

But I suppose it's intolerant to call out intolerance, amirite? On the other hand, it might not be practical as it just simply gave Milo increased sales of whatever nonsense he sells that he calls a book. Sadly, we're caught between a ceiling and high water because of Antifa. If the protesters wish to be taken seriously and not fall into a situation where they're the ones who look insane, then they need to find a way to identify Antifa members and get them out of the protests. Antifa are not doing anyone a favor; they're genuine extremists like Milo's supporters and just make the moderate-leftists look worse.

Overall....get rid of Antifa, but don't be afraid to call out neo-nazis.

And any of you alt-righters here, you need to get a damn grip. Being protested doesn't mean your free speech is being violated. Free speech protects you from being arrested by the government; it doesn't absolve you of criticism or consequences (like being punched in the face for advocating ethnic genocide)....it's just sensible people not putting up with your nonsense and showing you the door.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • This is a new account and my first post, so I can't post direct links, so copy this:

https://medium.com/@kittystryker/when-cucks-revolt-my-account-of-miloatcal-f44f80af4ab6#.tv3mt9q56

From what it looks like, while Antifa were indeed being disruptive and violent, some of the Milo supporters weren't exactly much better and were goading everyone. No surprise.

But I suppose it's intolerant to call out intolerance, amirite? On the other hand, it might not be practical as it just simply gave Milo increased sales of whatever nonsense he sells that he calls a book. Sadly, we're caught between a ceiling and high water because of Antifa. If the protesters wish to be taken seriously and not fall into a situation where they're the ones who look insane, then they need to find a way to identify Antifa members and get them out of the protests. Antifa are not doing anyone a favor; they're genuine extremists like Milo's supporters and just make the moderate-leftists look worse.

Overall....get rid of Antifa, but don't be afraid to call out neo-nazis.

And any of you alt-righters here, you need to get a damn grip. Being protested doesn't mean your free speech is being violated. Free speech protects you from being arrested by the government; it doesn't absolve you of criticism or consequences (like being punched in the face for advocating ethnic genocide)....it's just sensible people not putting up with your nonsense and showing you the door.

Considering the blog is calling them nazis without evidence, it is obviously biased and cannot be trusted. I have multiple interviews of conservatives going to the event, but Im not using them as evidence in this thread for the same reason. And since when does Milo advocate ethnic genocide? And did you know, white supremacists despise Milo? The Daily Stormer declared war on him so to speak. And core Alt-Righters (as opposed to Alt-Lighters) dont like Milo because of his promiscuous gay lifestyle. Alt-Lighters like Milo, but aren't nearly as extreme as the core Alt-Righters.

I also highly doubt the Milo supporters were "goading" them. The 150 anarchists showed up to disrupt the event. Goading didnt make them show up, and the anarchists were coming to do what they wanted to do. And goading doesnt make any sense because the actual protestors rushed the police and knocked down barriers. Are you telling me (without video evidence) that their were people next to the police goading the protestors into rushing the police?

The protest wasnt violating free speech. The police considered the mass violence that was occurring as a dangerous threat. THAT is what prevented free speech from occurring. This happens to many Milo events. I almost went to one, but it was shut down because the FBI considered the bomb threats legit.

Years
  • Quote or link the tweet that was racist please.

Also, do you have any evidence he is self-loathing? If you know anything about Milo, you would know he is certainly not afraid to say his is gay or Jewish. He doesnt distance himself in the slightest.

Stop labeling stuff you dont like "white supremacist" or "Neo-Nazi." Ben Shapiro, another Jew, was actually taught by the founder of Breitbart and wrote for the website. (He left because he thought the website was becoming way too pro-Trump and super, super biased) . True, Breitbart is ****, but you are making it out to be something it is not. And why would a Neo-Nazi website employ Ben Shapiro and Milo?

I'm not going to bother doing this because there is no "smoking gun" and it's all more subtle and convoluted than that. I've already spent more attention on this troll than I should have. I just didn't want this topic about the protests at Berkeley to become a "Ha, see? Leftists are the true awful people. Checkmate!" kind of thing that I've seen online elsewhere.

I don't label things as nazi and white supremacist lightly, but you gotta call a spade a spade. Online alt-right communities and sites are full of nazis and nazi apologists and lots of people who don't think they're nazis but are still advocating for, supportive of, nazi goals and ideals.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    I fully support the rioters. This is the only kind of language white supremacist groups, neo nazis and general run of the mill fascist bullies will ever understand. People like Milo, Spencer and Bannon deserve whatever they get.

"Only one thing could have stopped our movement - if our adversaries had understood its principle and from the first day smashed with the utmost brutality the nucleus of our new movement." is a quote wildly attributed to Hitler. You can all condemn AntiFa now, but remember who you sold down the river if things continue to go the way they're going.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I fully support the rioters. This is the only kind of language white supremacist groups, neo nazis and general run of the mill fascist bullies will ever understand. People like Milo, Spencer and Bannon deserve whatever they get.

"Only one thing could have stopped our movement - if our adversaries had understood its principle and from the first day smashed with the utmost brutality the nucleus of our new movement." is a quote wildly attributed to Hitler. You can all condemn AntiFa now, but remember who you sold down the river if things continue to go the way they're going.

AntiFa are a part of the problem. Political violence from the left only strengthens the likes of the alt-right etc. It fits their victimisation narrative and hurts the left's narrative of inclusiveness and tolerance.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    AntiFa are a part of the problem. Political violence from the left only strengthens the likes of the alt-right etc. It fits their victimisation narrative and hurts the left's narrative of inclusiveness and tolerance.

That's inherently wrong. Both the idea that a strong, militant left wing element combating Fascism strengthens fascism (It doesn't, the ludicrous idea we can talk to holocaust deniers and the like strengthens them) and the idea that the left is "tolerant" because there is a wild, wild difference between the concept of tolerating, accepting and empowering people of a different ethnic background, sexuality, gender etc to yourself and tolerating actual Nazis.

Years
  • That's inherently wrong. Both the idea that a strong, militant left wing element combating Fascism strengthens fascism (It doesn't, the ludicrous idea we can talk to holocaust deniers and the like strengthens them) and the idea that the left is "tolerant" because there is a wild, wild difference between the concept of tolerating, accepting and empowering people of a different ethnic background, sexuality, gender etc to yourself and tolerating actual Nazis.

It would be inherently wrong if we were trying to fight bullets with words but that's not the game they're playing. They want us to be violent and to paint us as the aggressors launching a violent war on their "wholesome" traditional values. Every time we lash out in anger, it's a win for them. It makes us the radical enemies and gives them a platform to recruit the gullible as well as solidifies their views in their own eyes. It means they can say "see, we're right!"

It doesn't matter that it's not about tolerance in the traditional sense because tolerance and understanding play a big part in the mainstream left's narrative. We're meant to be the fair, rational-minded, levelheaded and accepting/tolerating side opposed to the spiteful, hate-spreading, vitriolic and discriminating far right/alt-right. When we stoop to political violence we just look like hypocrites. It strengthens their arguments against us and does us no favours.

At this stage, no matter how we try to justify it, resorting to violence is just self-gratifying. It's satisfying to think about socking a neo-nazi one, I'd say it's probably satisfying to do it, but it's not a solution it contributes to the problem. It's sacrificing the cause to make yourself feel better.

Years
  • That's inherently wrong.

Milo's book going up 12000% in sales (Amazon) shortly after the riots says otherwise.

@gimmepie I wouldn't classify Milo as "alt-right" (although Spencer is), though you're just about right on everything else.

Years
  • Milo's book going up 12000% in sales (Amazon) shortly after the riots says otherwise.

@gimmepie I wouldn't classify Milo as "alt-right" (although Spencer is), though you're just about right on everything else.

He's in the far-right category from my understanding of him though, hence the slash. I could be wrong though, I'm not an expert there - especially since I've avoided Milo stuff like the plague.

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    I fully support the rioters. This is the only kind of language white supremacist groups, neo nazis and general run of the mill fascist bullies will ever understand. People like Milo, Spencer and Bannon deserve whatever they get.

Supporting rioters that attack people over the perception of them being racist, white supremacists and the such is unironically fascist. Why would you support the attack of groups like the alt-Right when they have yet to result to political violence in mass numbers? To the everyday bystander, the use of political violence is both just intimidation and will ultimately make them think that the side condoning and using political violence are losing. Ultimately, they will paint the left as militant and then justify their use of retaliatory violence as law and order; the difference here being is that the populous will see it as self-defense.

The radical left is doing nothing to ironically causing the divide themselves. By alienating the support of the proletariat they so eagerly want to defend (as let's face it, the working class were a huge majority of Trump's votes), you are the cause of the growth of the alt-Right. You cannot fight a ideological cancer by suppression; it will always fester and grow. By logical debate, it is much easier to discredit the alt-Right, and while it won't change their opinions, it would prevent other people from joining them (such as conservatives, centrists, centre-left and generally anyone appalled by the current state of the Left).

Now, why do I argue that Antifa is being fascist themselves? By the definition of Fascism given by Dictionary.com and Merriam-Webster, this is the definition of it:
    Merriam-Webster said:
    often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Firstly, by severe economic regimentation, this is ultimately referring to the third position in economical politics. This basically means that Fascists are against both communism and capitalism, as they want control of absolutely EVERYTHING in your life and hate those darn commie pinkos. As said, Antifa seem to be Anarcho-Syndicalists or Anarcho-Communists, but I'm pretty sure they're Syndicalists due to where the red is on the flags they carried during the #DisruptJ20 event. Syndicalism is an economic theory in the ownership of the means of production and distribution are given to labor unions. This is a key part; Syndicalism has been used in Fascist governance, such as Nationalist Spain's Falangist party under the ideals of National Syndicalism. Here's a Wikipedia page (not perfect) describing it. The difference here is that they believe in using it to suit the needs of integral nationalism.

Secondly, they have already demonstrated that they want to forcibly suppress who they believe to be Fascists, "alt-Reich" or Neo-Nazis. That is a given; it was done under Anarchist Catalonia and their whole spiel of Anarcho-Syndicalism themselves.

And finally, in order for their "anarchy" to work, they would use their syndicates to rule over the people as seen with the aforementioned Anarchist Catalonia and even Anarchist Aragon. These trade unions, who often used armed militias, basically ruled with absolute power, similar to that of a military dictatorship. While they are not nationalists, the comparisons between them and actual Fascists are hugely comparable. To condone such violence is inherently undemocratic, and if you ever undergo any political violence, I don't have faith that the courts will give you a smack on the wrist.and let you go.

Last edited:
    Years
  • gimmepie said:
    He's in the far-right category from my understanding of him though, hence the slash. I could be wrong though, I'm not an expert there - especially since I've avoided Milo stuff like the plague.
    He's not as extreme as most of the media suggests by casually labeling him a white supremacist, alt-right, or what have you, though I can see why some people make the mistake of identifying him because he's provocative in nature.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • As Aeroblast explained, Milo is not as extreme as the media portrays him to be. But Milo also just comes off that way as a natural overly-dramatic extrovert with little care for his diction and his tendency to provoke others. I think he intentionally provokes to get people talking about the issues, and I guess its working. Not to mention, I'm sure trolling is fun and it gets him views. However, despite these qualities, he presents truthful facts. He says his book will be more serious and intellectual, unlike what others (even his fans) may be expecting. I have already pre-ordered the book, so I can probably write a review on it.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Milo's book going up 12000% in sales (Amazon) shortly after the riots says otherwise.

Are you suggesting Milo is a fascist? I thought you just said he wasn't that extreme? Milo was afraid to speak, Spencer was afraid to leave the house. Violence does work against these cretins. The Battle of Cable Street saw fascism see a small spike in Britain in the 30s, but it also scared the would be brown shirts from marching in anywhere but the most publicly protected places and made fascists afraid to speak out in the work place, schools etc. It works.

Supporting rioters that attack people over the perception of them being racist, white supremacists and the such is unironically fascist. Why would you support the attack of groups like the alt-Right when they have yet to result to political violence in mass numbers? To the everyday bystander, the use of political violence is both just intimidation and will ultimately make them think that the side condoning and using political violence are losing. Ultimately, they will paint the left as militant and then justify their use of retaliatory violence as law and order; the difference here being is that the populous will see it as self-defense.

The radical left is doing nothing to ironically causing the divide themselves. By alienating the support of the proletariat they so eagerly want to defend (as let's face it, the working class were a huge majority of Trump's votes), you are the cause of the growth of the alt-Right. You cannot fight a ideological cancer by suppression; it will always fester and grow. By logical debate, it is much easier to discredit the alt-Right, and while it won't change their opinions, it would prevent other people from joining them (such as conservatives, centrists, centre-left and generally anyone appalled by the current state of the Left).

Now, why do I argue that Antifa is being fascist themselves? By the definition of Fascism given by Dictionary.com and Merriam-Webster, this is the definition of it:

Firstly, by severe economic regimentation, this is ultimately referring to the third position in economical politics. This basically means that Fascists are against both communism and capitalism, as they want control of absolutely EVERYTHING in your life and hate those darn commie pinkos. As said, Antifa seem to be Anarcho-Syndicalists or Anarcho-Communists, but I'm pretty sure they're Syndicalists due to where the red is on the flags they carried during the #DisruptJ20 event. Syndicalism is an economic theory in the ownership of the means of production and distribution are given to labor unions. This is a key part; Syndicalism has been used in Fascist governance, such as Nationalist Spain's Falangist party under the ideals of National Syndicalism. Here's a Wikipedia page (not perfect) describing it. The difference here is that they believe in using it to suit the needs of integral nationalism.

Secondly, they have already demonstrated that they want to forcibly suppress who they believe to be Fascists, "alt-Reich" or Neo-Nazis. That is a given; it was done under Anarchist Catalonia and their whole spiel of Anarcho-Syndicalism themselves.

And finally, in order for their "anarchy" to work, they would use their syndicates to rule over the people as seen with the aforementioned Anarchist Catalonia and even Anarchist Aragon. These trade unions, who often used armed militias, basically ruled with absolute power, similar to that of a military dictatorship. While they are not nationalists, the comparisons between them and actual Fascists are hugely comparable. To condone such violence is inherently undemocratic, and if you ever undergo any political violence, I don't have faith that the courts will give you a smack on the wrist.and let you go.

What? The description you provided doesn't describe AntiFa at all, a small snippet, removed from context describes one element of it that it shares with Fascism. By your logic, The Republicans are communists, I mean, they both use the colour red. AntiFa exist essentially to silence fascism, that's it. They're not a political party or an ideology or system, they're a group of people who are unwilling to see another holocaust or blitzing of London or any of the other horrors we saw before. I've known Socialists, Communists, Anarchists and even the odd Libertarian to be involved with AntiFa because anyone with a decent grasp of history will understand their relevance and their need.

Years
  • Are you suggesting Milo is a fascist? I thought you just said he wasn't that extreme? Milo was afraid to speak, Spencer was afraid to leave the house. Violence does work against these cretins. The Battle of Cable Street saw fascism see a small spike in Britain in the 30s, but it also scared the would be brown shirts from marching in anywhere but the most publicly protected places and made fascists afraid to speak out in the work place, schools etc. It works.
    When did I suggest Milo was fascist? And Milo has already planned to give the same speech at the same place couple months later in addition to his book sales soaring so that's a double whammy loss there.

Also, by actually resorting to violence, you're gifting the moral high ground to those who disagree with you, be it Milo, Trump, or the alt-right, no matter what they say as long as they themselves don't resort to violence. As far as I'm concerned, they've never resorted to violence to achieve their goals (unless you're talking about actual skinheads which Milo, or arguably even the alt-right doesn't stand for). It's easy to debunk alt-right arguments, but resorting to violence and name calling isn't a valid one.

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    What? The description you provided doesn't describe AntiFa at all, a small snippet, removed from context describes one element of it that it shares with Fascism. By your logic, The Republicans are communists, I mean, they both use the colour red. AntiFa exist essentially to silence fascism, that's it. They're not a political party or an ideology or system, they're a group of people who are unwilling to see another holocaust or blitzing of London or any of the other horrors we saw before. I've known Socialists, Communists, Anarchists and even the odd Libertarian to be involved with AntiFa because anyone with a decent grasp of history will understand their relevance and their need.
    I wasn't describing Antifa entirely, I was describing it's similarities. In these similarities, I've pointed out more than just one similarity to the actual definition and it isn't something as dumb as "hurr durr red = commie pinko scum". These ones that are particular to these riots in the US are either Anarcho-Communist or Anarcho-Syndicalist, in which if they are syndicalist, they would be sharing two prime things with fascism. Then, I pointed out the pipe dream that is society in Anarcho-Syndicalism and how it really just becomes a collection of trade unions with absolute power over the people. I haven't even mentioned the fact that they are essentially playing the part of direct action entirely and having their own little street gangs clad in what is essentially a uniform (the black bloc dressing).

Also, if I want to argue the Third Position (another realm of Fascism), Socialism and even Anarchism (ironic as it sounds) could fit the bill.

Just because you silence fascism does not mean you cannot have similarities to it. It it acts like a duck, then it isn't acting like a goose.

Are you suggesting Milo is a fascist? I thought you just said he wasn't that extreme? Milo was afraid to speak, Spencer was afraid to leave the house. Violence does work against these cretins. The Battle of Cable Street saw fascism see a small spike in Britain in the 30s, but it also scared the would be brown shirts from marching in anywhere but the most publicly protected places and made fascists afraid to speak out in the work place, schools etc. It works.
    Oh look, the same violent direct action I just mentioned, let's use it in the name of Tolerance™! Now that's Regressive©! By the way, if that were so, why is the alt-Right movement still growing in the West? That isn't "working", that is merely an excuse to say it is working.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    When did I suggest Milo was fascist? And Milo has already planned to give the same speech at the same place couple months later in addition to his book sales soaring so that's a double whammy loss there.

Also, by actually resorting to violence, you're gifting the moral high ground to those who disagree with you, be it Milo, Trump, or the alt-right, no matter what they say as long as they themselves don't resort to violence. As far as I'm concerned, they've never resorted to violence to achieve their goals (unless you're talking about actual skinheads which Milo, or arguably even the alt-right doesn't stand for). It's easy to debunk alt-right arguments, but resorting to violence and name calling isn't a valid one.

I said direct action weakens fascists, you replied with a statement that Milo's booksales had increased so I was wrong that direct action was weakening fascism. If Milo isn't a fascist then how does the increase of his book sales bolster fascism?

I don't think we should be talking about moral highground when we're dealing with people who legitimately like the holocaust.

I wasn't describing Antifa entirely, I was describing it's similarities. In these similarities, I've pointed out more than just one similarity to the actual definition and it isn't something as dumb as "hurr durr red = commie pinko scum". These ones that are particular to these riots in the US are either Anarcho-Communist or Anarcho-Syndicalist, in which if they are syndicalist, they would be sharing two prime things with fascism. Then, I pointed out the pipe dream that is society in Anarcho-Syndicalism and how it really just becomes a collection of trade unions with absolute power over the people. I haven't even mentioned the fact that they are essentially playing the part of direct action entirely and having their own little street gangs clad in what is essentially a uniform (the black bloc dressing).

Also, if I want to argue the Third Position (another realm of Fascism), Socialism and even Anarchism (ironic as it sounds) could fit the bill.

Just because you silence fascism does not mean you cannot have similarities to it. It it acts like a duck, then it isn't acting like a goose.

Oh look, the same violent direct action I just mentioned, let's use it in the name of Tolerance™! Now that's Regressive©! By the way, if that were so, why is the alt-Right movement still growing in the West? That isn't "working", that is merely an excuse to say it is working.

I think it's very naive to be likening AntiFa to a uniformed outfit. Black bloc is to protect identity, not to provide a uniform. I've said before, I know people in AntiFa from multiple backgrounds and varied belief systems, The only thing they completely share is their hatred of the far/alt right. It's all well and good condemning our comrades from safety, but in today's America, AntiFa is all the marginalized and oppressed have to protect them. Playing diplomat with Nazis doesn't work, just ask Neville Chamberlain. At this point, the idiotic, thin skinned, tango baby in the whitehouse really isn't the problem. He's not a fascist, he's a populist. It's the likes of Bannon, Pence and Conway that have pushed AntiFa into acting on such a large scale.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I think of it like this: if you commit violence against opposing groups, are you really any better/different than them? Even if you're on the "right" side?

But at the same time, there really are some people in this world where reason will really never work and sometimes the better option is to basically just put a bullet in their skull(s) and be done with it.

It's sort of a rock and a hard place kind of thing or somethin'.

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    I don't think we should be talking about moral highground when we're dealing with people who legitimately like the white genocide.
    And just like that, we have /r/StormfrontOrSJW material right here because of the blank we could use instead of genocide. Now that we have an alt-Right version of you, how about we start rioting in the streets and attacking every trash can? Obviously those trash cans are hiding something, those darn commie pinko trash cans.

Just like a Fascist, you don the black "uniform" (as it's not really all the same clothes but still something general used to obscure identity) after Hillary Clinton gets elected and you go rioting in the street, bashing any liberal and "communist" (as anything left of you is now communist) for being deniers of the White Genocide and trying to destroy the greatness that is America. (Of course, it's made up bullshit, but this is what I mean by being similar).

I think it's very naive to be likening AntiFa to a uniformed outfit. Black bloc is to protect identity, not to provide a uniform. I've said before, I know people in AntiFa from multiple backgrounds and varied belief systems, The only thing they completely share is their hatred of the far/alt right. It's all well and good condemning our comrades from safety, but in today's America, AntiFa is all the marginalized and oppressed have to protect them. Playing diplomat with Nazis doesn't work, just ask Neville Chamberlain. At this point, the idiotic, thin skinned, tango baby in the whitehouse really isn't the problem. He's not a fascist, he's a populist. It's the likes of Bannon, Pence and Conway that have pushed AntiFa into acting on such a large scale.
    I've also said this; we are dealing with the American AntiFa, and they commonly carry around an Anarcho-Communist/Syndicalist flag. Why would a libertarian or a socialist carry that flag? After all, the Libertarian would be more likely to carry and AnCap flag. As proof of this, Rebel Media got footage of one protest where they don this flag. This, being from the Youtube video by Rebel Media, shows many Anarcho-Communist flags are an Antifa #DisruptJ20 protest/riot. While the news outlet is probably has more conservative bias, it isn't to deny that recording this event still shows a majority of Anarcho-Communists.

Direct Action, is again, a Fascist doctrine. Anyone who follows Direct Action is no different from the bayonet that aims towards these marginalized groups, and eventually, the bayonet will turn to them because they will incite the same clashes from earlier in history. If they were to incite their "revolution", they would be heavily outnumbered; the military is generally more conservative and Republicans have a more guns. It would by wise for them to actually go through with civil protest instead of punching anything their definition of Nazi/Fascist (which is probably so broad that a Syrian muslim in a suit somehow quantifies as a "Nazi/Fascist"), because I will have no empathy for them if one day Donald Trump sends the National Guard and it becomes a massacre. They brought it upon themselves; those who commit political violence are better off at the end of a rifle then to be able to wage their war by other means.

And again, attacking Nazis and other far-right groups only leads to the surge of their popularity. Playing their same strategies in hand will only grow the popularity of the alt-Right; playing diplomat with debates will show the world how much of a moron they are and will dissuade people from joining their cause.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I suppose if you wanted to further connect antifa with fascism, both Marx and Hitler derived much of their thinking from Hegel, but I do not believe it holds significant weight, albeit some.

Back