• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

• Welcome to PokéCommunity Survivor. I won't go into too much detail as to what this event is but know that if you apply, you accept the following possibilities as consequences: losing trust in your closest friends, nearing the brink of insanity, and mild hair loss. Don't worry: thankfully, we have trial medication for the latter if your hairline starts to thin. Anyway, all you really need to know is that the requirements for the occasion are a mind ready to be bent and the determination to be the last one standing. Furthermore, if you're interested in participating, fill out this application and post it in this thread by July 6th. The event will start then. There are limited spots so get your application in ASAP!

Please know this is an elimination event. If you'll have your feelings hurt by getting eliminated, do not join.​
    • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)?
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it?
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking?
    • Dogs or Cats?
    • What's your PokeBall of choice?
    • What number question is this question?
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village?
    • How many chaos emeralds are there?
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum?
    • Where does Giratina live?
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)?
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card?
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store?
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Sure, why not?

• Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Original DS, DS Lite, and 3DS
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, X, and Y
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? I had to look this up, but Impossibear is adorable, so that
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up
    • Dogs or Cats? Dogs
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Quick Ball
    • What number question is this question? Seven
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Village Head/Kage
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? Seven
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Site Administrator
    • Where does Giratina live? Distortion World
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Blue
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Ganon
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Coffee
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? If only one is allowed, then action. If multiple, action, platformer, RPG.
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Scizor
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Original holographic Charizard
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Yup, the one in NYC last summer
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? How entertaining was the fight? Probably thumbs up
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1 PM

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Ok, this sounds like a lot of fun. Definitely joining this.

• Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Yes, a DSi and a 3DS.
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? X, Y, Black2, White2, White, Heartgold, Soulsilver and Platinum.
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? I believe my avatar answers the question. :P Paralyzed Horse.
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up.
    • Dogs or Cats? Dogs.
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Moon Ball.
    • What number question is this question? 7, the greatest number.
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Village Head and some of them Kage.
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? Again, 7. The greatest number ever.
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Administrator.
    • Where does Giratina live? The Distortion World.
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Blue.
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Majora.
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Mineral water.
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG's and action are the ones I enjoy the most.
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Lugia.
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Mew from Legendary Treasures.
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Yes, New York's Nintendo Store.
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs up.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1 PM

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Why the hell not :33

Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)?

Only a 3DS. Yes.

If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it?

Currently only Y.

If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?

CATBUG!

You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking?

Pick it up.

Dogs or Cats?

Cats. Meow.

What's your PokeBall of choice?

Love Ball.

What number question is this question?

Seven.

In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village?

Village Head or Kage.

How many chaos emeralds are there?

Seven.

What is rank is Rukario on the forum?

Site Administrator

Where does Giratina live?

Distortion World.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?

Beige

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?

Yuga

What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)?

Chocolate Milk.

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?

Open World Sandbox.

If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?

Bellossom <3

What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card?

Uhm. I don't really collect TCG cards :x

Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store?

No. But I wish haha.

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?

Thumbs up.

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?

1PM.

Last edited:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • If only real job applications were like this....why not, but you guys are digging too deep in my personal life c:

Dsi, as I lost my 3DS.

White, White 2, Soul Silver, and Platinum

If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?

Catbug. After looking this up lol.

Pick it up. Who wouldn't?

Dogs or Cats?

Dogs. I have bad experiences with cats o.o

Dusk Ball

Seven. I think. Trick Question, called it. Uhhhhhh......

Kage. You better believe it.

Seven, then you turn SUPER SAIYAN SONIC. Then Goku comes down all cool and what not. Oh wait...nvm.

Site Administrator

Distortion World.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?

Gold. Gen 1 wasn't that appealing to me anyways. Didn't know they made a Gen 0 with Pokémon Beige Version though. Woah. You learn something new everyday.

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?

Zant, because he is malicious, yet insane. I LOVE HIM ♥

Nothing beats, good-ol Coke.

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?

Sandbox, RPG, Platformers, PUZZLE(Don't judge me, k?)

WELLLLL.... who do I choose, well mayyybe...Gallade. Just Gallade.

That one Charizard card everyone wants. No I don't collect them, or play TCG.

No. But dammit I would, if I could. I'd probably buy everything o.o

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?

Thumbs down. Weaklings won't be of use to us anyway. Especially with the Persians.

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?

1 PM. Unless your drunk, then its 6 AM at your local hospital.
    ______

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? DSi XL
    If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? HG, White 2, Diamond, Platinum, Trozei, Dash
    If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? The blonde guy
    You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Keep
    Dogs or Cats? Dogs
    What's your PokeBall of choice? Quick
    What number question is this question? Seven
    In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Hogake [Leaf], Kazekage [Sand], I watched this when I was 10 so that's all I remember
    How many chaos emeralds are there? 7
    What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Site Admin
    Where does Giratina live? Cave of Origin
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Green
    What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Ganondorf
    What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Water
    What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? Sports
    If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Tyranitar
    What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? M Charizard X EX, I could say base set charizard but I bought one pack and got lucky with this so that was cool
    Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No
    In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? It depends on his injuries but thumbs up I guess
    Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Sounds like a lot of fun! Totally in!
      I do! Regular Nintendo DS and a 3DS!
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it?
      Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Crystal, and Pokemon X
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?
      Is this even a question? Who doesn't like Catbug! Of course I'd choose him!
      [*]You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking?
      Totally pick it up, I'm such a thief like that
    • Dogs or Cats?
      Dogs > Cats suck
    • What's your PokeBall of choice?
      Quick Ball!
    • What number question is this question?
      Sette
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village?
      The Kage
    • How many chaos emeralds are there?
      Seveeeeeeeen
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum?
      Site Administrator
    • Where does Giratina live?
      The Distortion World
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?
      Red
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?
      Vaati; very underrated character in my opinion
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)?
      Arnold Palmer, mate
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?
      Platformer, especially very difficult ones
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?
      Arcanine, because I'm obviously legendary (;
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card?
      Arcanine again!
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store?
      I have! In California on vacation :P
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?
      Thumbs down, we don't want any losers here.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?
      1PM (I really hope this isn't some kind of trick question...)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Just a DS Lite.

Used to own Diamond and Platinum, then lost them.

I've only ever seen Catbug, so Catbug.

Pick it up.

Dogs or Cats?
    Cats <33

Dusk Ball.

7~

Kage.

7. originally six

Site Administrator.

The Distortion World.

Red.

Majora.

Soft drinks. To be specific, Coke.

Action.

Reuniclus!

Don't have any /sad

Nope!

Thumbs up.

1PM.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Lite and 3DS
    If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? (does emerald count idk) Pearl, Plat, HG, Black, X
    If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? i want to be beth but i'm probably more like wallow
    You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? pick it up yo
    Dogs or Cats? kitties
    What's your PokeBall of choice? quick ball or timer ball
    What number question is this question? probably seven
    In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? hokage? my naruto phase was so long ago
    How many chaos emeralds are there? that's a sonic thing, right? i never played sonic. maybe there are nine?
    What is rank is Rukario on the forum? site admin
    Where does Giratina live? sinnoh. uhhh i forget what it's called um dimension... distortion world?? turnback cave idk man
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? green i guess
    What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? i only ever played phantom hourglass. possessed linebeck was really cool tho
    What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? shirley temple
    What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? puzzles, rpgs, and platformers i guess
    If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? azumarill. fat and aquatic.
    What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? holo jungle vaporeon
    Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? no
    In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? up
    If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1pm

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • This questionnaire seems so enigmatic to me...

Yes

Diamond, Pearl, HeartGold, White, Black 2, all Ranger games, Explorers of Sky and Time, Conquest, Blue Rescue Team

Chris

Pick it up

Dogs or Cats?

Dogs

Dive Ball

Seven

Village Leader? Lmao I have no idea

Seven

Site Administrator

Distortion World

Green

Ganon

Pepsi

Platformer

Wobbuffet

Wailord ex

No

Thumbs up

If a car is traveling at a constant rate of 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?

1PM, assuming it remains in the same time zone :P

Last edited:

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • This looks like it'll be pretty neat, so I guess I'll give it a shot~

Yes.

Pokemon: MD Explorers of Time & Explorers of Sky, MD Gates to Infinity, Diamond, Platinum, Heartgold, Black, Black 2, & X.

The main protagonist... (Never heard of the webseries, sorry -_-).

Pick it up.

Dogs or Cats?
    Are these questions actually going to influence anything? Dogs.

Standard Pokeball.

*Looks back quickly* Eh, question number seven.

Haven't seen it in a long time, so I dunno. ;_;

Seven.

Site Administrator.

Distortion World.

Green.

I'll admit it, I've never played any Legend of Zelda games. I know, sue me.

Milk (White, 2%).

RPG.

Snivy.

Not into the trading card game, so I'll go with Giratina (Not sure if Giratina has multiple card types, but whatevs).

Yes.

Thumbs up.

1:00 PM. -_-

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Can't wait for this haha

Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Broken DSLite, DSi and 3DS
    If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Platinum, Heart Gold, PMD 2: Sky and Time, White, all ranger games and Pokemon Dash. Did I mention Conquest? Too many games ugh
    If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Never read that series but Danny seems pretty cool
    You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up secretely
    Dogs or Cats? cats
    What's your PokeBall of choice? Ultra Ball I used it too much I guess
    What number question is this question? 7
    In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? I don't read Naruto
    How many chaos emeralds are there? i am going with the original sonic. 6
    What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Site Administrator
    Where does Giratina live?Distortion world Actually, he lives with the player. Come on, who didn't catch him?
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?red <33
    What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?Ganondorf obv
    What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)?Ice Tea ;)
    What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?RPG <333 RTS close second
    If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Charizard :3
    What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Don't really care for TCG, but, let's say Blaziken X
    Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store?yes
    In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? uhm, up. Gotta respect your opponent bro
    If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? maths? Too Easy 1 PM unless you switch time zones

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
    • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? DS Lite and 3DS XL
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? All main series games + Link/Trozei and Conquest
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? dahell's dat? ._.
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up
    • Dogs or Cats? Dogs
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Dive Ball
    • What number question is this question? VII
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Kage
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? VII
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Green
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Nightmare from Link's Awakening
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Water
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Stunfisk
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Wigglytuff from Jungle Set
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Last year, I was in the same building in Paris that the Pokecenter opened temporarily in, does that count?
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs down. I'd rather spare some lives.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 13:00 (24h clock ftw)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Yes
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? White 2, X, and Y
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? your mum I don't actually follow this web series so I can't choose. So, I'll say that Minzy is my favourite instead.
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up.
    • Dogs or Cats? Both, but cats are easier to take care of.
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Timer Balls!
    • What number question is this question? Seventh.
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Hokage, Kazekage, Raikage, Tsuchikage, Mizukage new episode of the anime tomorrow yeaaaaaaa even though i already know what's going to happen because of the manga wooo
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? Seh-vun
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Ultimate Overlord
    • Where does Giratina live? your mum Distortion world
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? yellow
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? I don't really fancy the Zelda franchise, so my standard answer is Minzy.
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Softdrinks
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG mostly, but I'd play any game if it interests me.
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Helioptile
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Professor Oak
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? No, I will not give my thumbs to anyone.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1PM

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
    I do, a DSXL

Soulsilver, Heartgold, Platinum, Black, White 2

Jelly Kid

Pick it up

Dogs or Cats?
    Cats furr sure

Luxury Ball

I lost count

Hokage?

(s club) 7

no clue scooby doo

Distortion World

Blue

Majora

Water

All, but my favorite's rpg

Snorlax

Butterfree =3=

Never

Thumbs down, murder for entertainment is bad.

If a car is traveling at a constant rate of 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?
    1 PM, but i somehow feel like this is a trick question hmm
    Really depends on where they're heading I guess.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    All of them ^__^

D/P/Pt, all MD, Trozei and SoulSilver

I wouldn't, no idea what it is

I'd be $20 richer

Dogs or Cats?
    Dogs

Luxury Ball

21?

No idea, I go outside

1200000?

Site Admin

Torn/Distortion world

Blue

Never played it

Coke or Tea

RPG

Shinx

No idea

Nope

Thumbs down #brutality

6am?

srinator

no, i dont own any kind of nintendo console.

-

never seen that series so idk, the most awesome character in it probably.

pick it up

Dogs or Cats?
    dogs

premier ball

there were no numbers assigned so na? lol

hokage

no idea what that is

site admin

distortion world

red

i dont play legend of zelda, like i said no nintendo console sigh

coffee

action

quagsire, because #swag

i don't pokemon tcg card .-.

no

down, kill the weak.

for the driver it would be 1pm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? DS original, DS Lite, DSi XL, and 3DS XL
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Ranger, Diamond, Pearl, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, Black 2, Y
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Beth!
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Leave it be
    • Dogs or Cats? Herdiers Dogs
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Master Ball
    • What number question is this question? Dave
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? No idea
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? Siete/Seven/VII/7
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Green
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Hmm, Ganondorf.
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Soda!
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG and puzzle
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Snivy fo sho
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? BW Promo #6 Snivy
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No.
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs up.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? It will be 1pm. 60 miles per hour means one mile per minute.

MegaBiscuit123

MegaBiscuit
    Years
  • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Yes, DS Lite and 3DS.
    If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Heart Gold, Black, White 2, Y. Access to Soul Silver, Black 2, and X
    If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Chris of course! He reminds me so much of Megaman
    You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up of course!
    Dogs or Cats? DOGS
    What's your PokeBall of choice? Dusk Ball... Master balls are just too easy.
    In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Hokage, Kazekage, Raikage, Tsuchikage, Mizukage
    How many chaos emeralds are there? 7
    Where does Giratina live? Distortion World
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Bluuuuuuue
    What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Probably Ganon from OOT, I always thought that Ganon had the coolest design.
    What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Sprite. I should have diabetes by this point based on how much Sprite I drink.
    What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? Anything fun! I'll try anything, and if I like it, I like it!
    If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Oh that's a hard one... Gun to my head I'd pick Squirtle.
    What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Holographic Charizard. This is before my time, but it's the main thing you think of when you think rare Pokemon cards.
    Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No, I don't live anywhere near one. But I will visit one ASAP!
    In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs down. Gotta give the crowd a show!
    If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1 PM.

And there you have it! Hope ya pick me!

Sean

Years
  • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Yes. I own a DS Lite
    If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald Heart Gold, Black, Black 2, mystery dungeon, pokemon ranger
    If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Don't know it, but if theres a sassy woman, her.
    You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? pick it up 100%, ya gotta survive to live aka money
    Dogs or Cats? Cats
    What's your PokeBall of choice? Net Ball
    In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Don't watch naruto lord knows
    How many chaos emeralds are there? 7!
    Where does Giratina live? Distortion World
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Yellow
    What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Vaati!
    What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Starbuck Frappicunnos oh my god they're so good
    What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? So many. RPGs. Action. Fighting. Lots of fighting.
    If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Milotic
    What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Don't have any ):
    Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Yeah, Nintendo World NY
    In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? thumbs down in favor of death
    If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1PM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back