• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get for Christmas?!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2003
    For those who opened there presents on Late Christmas eve, share what you got here. Here's what I got: A $50 computer mic, a globe and a computer vac. I'm so happy I got a mic!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Years
  • me? hmmm... Shoes, shirts, Creed Weathered CD that I wanted for ages. Coldplay Live 2003 that I wanted for ages. Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 5... and CANDY! XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I got an MP3/WMA/ASF discman (firmware upgradeable), the latest Harry Potter video, the set of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books, The Science of Discworld 2, a CD carry case and a new watch. Basically good stuff, although I wanted to get some CDs as well. I got $30 from a family friend, I'll probably get a Good Charlotte CD or something.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Well, its christmas morning ^_^ I just set up my BRAND new compaq!! I also got art stuff and Finding Nemo!!! Me luv my compy, I named it Squishy! XD Literaly!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    Well, I'm 13 and I got a RC Tony Hawk Skateboard! And a travel fun kit thing! But I'll open the rest later.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Let's see... $50, an MP3/CD player, clothes, and tons of other things. ^_^ I would've gotten Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, but nobody could find it in any stores. So, my grandmother has ordered it and later on we'll be getting it. (Plus, I'm buying Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life once it comes out, with my money. XD) I'm a Harvest Moon nut. o_o;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've only opened my Santa-gifts so far because I'm waiting for my aunt to get here so we can open the rest. x_X;;

But... I got a Playstation 2!! XD;; I knew I was getting one since I accidentally read an e-mail my mom had sent... but yeah. I also got a wireless controller for it and other stuffs. ^____^ My brother is currently playing Kingdom Hearts because we have to take turns. Stupid kid. >_>

And last night I got a Japanese-English dictionary from my brother, but it's basically the exact same one I already have so I'm going to take it back soon and switch it for this grammar book I saw or else I'll just get a refund and I'll go buy the Kanji Dictionary I really wanted... wherever that may be. x_X;

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • I got:

Cosmo and Wanda plushies
    Game boy advanced
    Pokemon Ruby :)
    Pac-man
    Iridion 3D
    Simba and Nala plushies
    Astronomy book
    Pikachu piggy bank
    Spongebob bath stuff

I got lotsa things

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I got a pair of Gap ovarolls (sp? o.o; ) from my cousin, but they're too large. n_n; And some food from my other cousin... and Christmas Eve leftovers from my Aunt. =P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I got nothing. ^_^

Actually I got some dollars and some incoming present but still! ^_-

Chya-chya-chya -_-'

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I got 100 dollars ^-^ Enough to buy me a scanner, but now I'm not so sure I wanna trow it all away on scanner ;_;

I got earings *I hate earings.. Now I can't find them..*

And some other girly stuff that I lost as soon as I opened them >_<; I'm not good at keeping things I hate, I prefered money, so I can buy myself a better pair of pants and t-shirts @_@

*gets killed by money!!*

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    I got a Gameboy advance Sp
    Simpsons Clue
    Simpsons Hit And Run For The Ps2
    The Hobbit for Xbox
    2 Xbox Controlers
    2 Ps2 Controlers
    Ape Escape2
    Yu-Gi-Oh Faulsebound Kingdom
    An Xbox
    And Clothes *blegh*.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I got (and I'm quite happy hehe)

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
    Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3 (was a nice suprise)
    Lotr: Rotk for gba (still fun to say! My sister and I already knew what eachother's gifts were before we opened them even though we didn't see them. I got her the Nightmare before Christmas dvd and mine was lotr)
    Gameboy Player
    Micropet: reminds me of Furby! That accursed creature! I'm glad he broke!
    111 dollars: wahoo! This the most I've ever gotten!
    40 dollar best buy gift card: cool!
    Uno Attack
    Lotr monoply: I was beaten badly by my dad and sis! *sniff*
    Aragorn action figure: At least being forced to play barbies with my little sister won't be as bad hehe.......(my older sis got leggy)
    The rest isn't as important hehe....
    The only thing I didn't get that I wanted was "Fire Emblem", but my dad said, "that's what some of the money is for"
    I had a good Christmas!..oh and lots of candy!.....and a banana!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I got nothing for Christmas too ^_^;;
    So no need to be too depressed 22sa (if you are depressed that is)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ We didn't end up opening the rest of our gifts until about 3 pm today. That's the latest I've ever had to wait. XD Er... updated list of stuff I got XD:

-Wacom Tablet (OMG SPAZ!! XD I didn't even ask for it)
    -Blink 182's new CD
    -Hair straightener (I've needed one for a while. >_>)
    -a book (o_O I dun remember which one)

My brother had about 15 gifts under the tree. o_O; It happened last year, too. He's always the first and last one opening gifts. XD

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
  • i got Grand Theft Auto double pack for X-box. and Hitman 2. clothes and a computer game and a dartboard.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    I got nothing for Christmas too ^_^;;
    So no need to be too depressed 22sa (if you are depressed that is)
    First of all, *takes Lightning's new Blink 182 and makes it mine* "I love my new Blink 182 CD!!!" ^_^;;;;;;;;; Meh, you really got nothing? Yeahrightcough. :) I'll give you something next time me meet, maybe.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I got an X-Box that came with Tetris Worlds, Star Wars Clone Wars, and Grabbed by the Ghoulies.
    I also got an X-Box Memory Card, and Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex to go with it (my father, who the X-Box was also for) got an extra controller.
    I also got several Legos, Simpsons Jeoperdy, the K'Nex Roller Coaster thing, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Time Twister Expansion, Spongebob Season 1 DVD, and some Yugioh cards.
    I also recieved a $150 check a few weeks ago and spent $30 of it on Yugioh cards Saturday.
    *runs off to spend it on Yugioh the Sacred Cards for GBA and several more Yugioh cards while saving $50 of it for Sonic Heroes, in stores Jan. 6 for Gamecube*

Back