• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I technically have a clean profile here, but I had an infraction placed on my profile last year, but it got reversed by h-staff when I appealed it, because it was clearly for the wrong reason.

droomph

weeb
Years
I've never actually gotten a "dumb" infraction, not that I've gotten too many.

good thing too because every time i get one it's like a hot iron was pressed on my face

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Mine was for "multiple replies on New User/Welcome thread"
I still don't understand why I was infracted for something so little though. I mean I don't really care if I do get infracted but I don't wanna get perma banned because I'd be bored as hell without PC.

droomph

weeb
Years
I still don't understand why I was infracted for something so little though. I mean I don't really care if I do get infracted but I don't wanna get perma banned because I'd be bored as hell without PC.

They removed that rule a long time ago :p

Years
The only rule I ever broke was 4/25, and that was once when I used a picture with it. Even though I knew it existed it's still a very difficult rule to adhere to, especially in a thread like this one. I understand the reasons behind it (spam, obviously), but I think it's very harsh sometimes.

Sirfetch’d

The only rule I ever broke was 4/25, and that was once when I used a picture with it. Even though I knew it existed it's still a very difficult rule to adhere to, especially in a thread like this one. I understand the reasons behind it (spam, obviously), but I think it's very harsh sometimes.

The only rules, that I have ever broken were just little ones in certain threads where I would reply with a " Thank you so much for helping me" and it would get deleted. Never got infracted for it though.

...I just noticed that when typing this out, it detects "infracted" as a typo. lol

Years
The only rules, that I have ever broken were just little ones in certain threads where I would reply with a " Thank you so much for helping me" and it would get deleted. Never got infracted for it though.

...I just noticed that when typing this out, it detects "infracted" as a typo. lol

In all of my posts I try not to be so empty, as in just saying "thanks" or something to that degree. I'd use a VM if you really want to say thanks, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The only warning I've ever gotten is for my signature. But it was reversed since it was simply a misunderstanding (it looked perfectly find on my computer but not on the mod's). Other than that though I've had a clean slate ♥

Sirfetch’d

In all of my posts I try not to be so empty, as in just saying "thanks" or something to that degree. I'd use a VM if you really want to say thanks, though.

Oh this was back when I first joined haha! I would never make such a post now.(seeing my posts deleted is embarrassing for me D: )

Years
Right now I haven't had any of my posts deleted except for that one that I accidentally broke 4/25 with. If I joined this forum 3 years ago, I probably would've been banned for making lots of offensive posts. It's shameful to be looking back at my 15 year old self.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ugh I dislike looking back at my 16-year-old self. Hell I dislike looking back at my 18-year-old self especially here on PC. It's shameful some of the things I've said and such.

Sirfetch’d

My 16 year old self was lazier that my current self. This is saddening :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
16 year old self = got detention a lot, came to school tardy, drank for the first time, partied for the first time, maintained my freshman attitude by fighting random people.

I was different back then :(

I despised that rule so much when it was in effect back in my old NU/W days. I was verbally warned once about it when I was a newbie. Glad Hiidoran and I decided to remove it back then when we were both staff.

droomph

weeb
Years
16 year old self = got detention a lot, came to school tardy, drank for the first time, partied for the first time, maintained my freshman attitude by fighting random people.

I was different back then :(
15 year old me: back problems, looney bin, crazy
16 year old me: *****y
16.5 year old me: tired

Sirfetch’d

16 year old me just gave 0 ****s about ANYTHING and while I still did good in school and all, I did nothing with my life and really just could have been so much better. However the past is the past!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
All the "maturing" didn't begin till I was 17...the same year I started to date. So, after turning 17 I left all my stupidity behind. :D Yay me!

Sirfetch’d

I started to mature about 18. I still act immature sometimes, but it is usually just humor things now. When I know that I need to be mature around certain people I have that all under control B]

Years
I was very immature until I was, wait for it.......... 20 years old.

Yeah my current age. I was like so slow when it came to maturity growth, both irl and here at PC. My noob state only started to disappear around October last year and also when I joined the Showdown server. I could never stand going back to my immature days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back