• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl General Discussion

Years
  • I wish we could rename traded Pokemon. If they give the Pokemon away, it should your choice to rename. It's one of my least favorite things about this franchise.

I feel you, I think it's very anoying.. Now I have some Chinees and Japanees names i can't read.

Years
    • Seen today
    I feel you, I think it's very anoying.. Now I have some Chinees and Japanees names i can't read.

Yeah I'll never understand it. The reasoning is because that name came from the original trainer. But that original trainer made the decision to give them away. It's silly.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Is there a PokeEarth that exists for BDSP yet? I'd like to know what Pokemon are available on what routes. I don't think Serebii has one yet, only originaly DPPt.

edit: Found it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Now that I have done the game what is a good way to shiny hunt eggs was in the last gane

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2021
    Hi guys ! I trend a Ditto FR against a Ditto UK ! ( More chance toi have Shiny )
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    unsure if this is the right place for this but is there anyone willing to trade a male bidoof with max attack and max hp ivs?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    I am new at breeding and I was hoping to have some questions answered. I am breeding atm an omynite and got almost all perfect iv's but I am wondering abbout the destiny knot say that I have one with attack defence sp attack and special defence while another has attack defence speciall attack and speed does the destiny knot transfer the stats of only one of those and thus to have more of a chance of getting a perfect one does giving another destiny knot to the other one do the same or does one destiny knot work and I can just give a power item to the other?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    Do you think that Greninja and/or Dracovish are going to be obtainable in and/or transferrable to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl? Why?

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • Getting a Switch Lite today after work!! I think Shining Pearl is going to be the first game I buy for it, I can't WAIT to get back into the PokeGroove and start my new adventure. Any tips for someone returning to the game having not played since Let's Go! ?

Years
  • You don't really have much to worry about in BDSP till you get to the E4 tbh.
    Just make sure you got some type diversity.
    Oh and don't forget to check out the Underground to get some mons you can't normally get in Sinnoh.

More importantly though, go with a team you like yourself and don't forget to have fun! :15:

Back