• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey everyone! My name is Grayson and I wanted to join this site mainly for trades because I do a lot of giveaways and want to reach more people who love Pokémon as much as I do! I'm I'm advid collecter of plushes, cards, and all things Pokémon. I grew up playing these games and have loved watching them evolve over the years. I hope to make a few friends here and give away tons of great Pokémon :)

Hi. I sort of drift around Pokémon sites every now and then when the sudden mood strikes, so here I am. Actually, I made this account about two years ago, turns out. Time flies!

What's finally got me actively posting is just that I wanted somewhere to log a travel journal or two, and some of the previous sites I've used are no more. Although I do like the occasional Pokémon discussion, honest.

Welcome, both of you!

Years
  • Thx a lot, I'm quite a boomer right here, 1st gen boy :)

Replying to your question: no, I don't think to add new PKM or fairy simply because IMHO the 4th gen ends the saga, then there will be horrifying things for a diehard old fan like me, like a chandelier as PKM, a screw, what else, things for kids, no more intimidating monsters like Steelix or Gyrados... So, no, I just add until the 4th gym harder battles and stronger PKM all the way. And I modified over 300 pkm abilities (Steelix has Heatproof, Staraptor has Motordrive, Hypno has Bad Dreams), stats (Fearow now has 515, Muk 525, Goldeen 515), moves (Aqua Tail > Water Wave, Bite > Dark Fang with 65 and 95 acc, Sand-Attack > Sandy Wind) and types (Gyarados is Water Dragon, Abomasnow Grass Ground with Thick Fat, Luxio Ele Poison with Poison Fang, Nidoking is Poison Fight, Noctowl is Flying Dark, Golem Steel Rock, Xatu Ghost Flying, Arbok Poison Dark, Cacturne Ghost Grass) in order to use every-single-PKM you want. Even a picnicker has 6 pkm, maybe a Rattata at level 10 as the first encounter ;)
    Ex: Whitney now has a Clefable and Wigglytuff with 515 instead of a 435 ovr... It is quite painful. You have to be at level 35 to survive, so around 35 hours.

Years
  • Oh, interesting. Difficulty hacks can be very nice. Do you plan on introducing Pokémon from later generations or QoL or stuff like that?

Also, as a heads up, you shouldn't really post a lot in a row (outside of a very few special cases), it's preferred you either:

1) Multiquote the posts so you answer them all at once (click the "Respond" button of each post - they're on the bottom right - and then click on the pencil icon) OR
    2) Edit your post (there should be an edit option on the bottom right corner) to include those answers later

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

Oops, you quoted but it doesn't seem like you typed your answer in.

Gotta be careful with that.

Years
  • Thanks both for the welcome.

Good luck on your Status move challenge. I don't think I'd have the patience for that tbh xD

And thanks for the good luck. It's certainly, ah, slower-paced than my first playthrough. But it's certainly shaking up my team, so it's got that going for it. If I actually succeed I'm definitely just blitzing through the next Pokémon game I play.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi everyone nice to meet you all, I'm still new in Pokémon fangame scene so there still many things I don't understand like how to install the game on pc and other think, i hope i can learn here and study from everyone

Years
  • Hi everyone nice to meet you all, I'm still new in Pokémon fangame scene so there still many things I don't understand like how to install the game on pc and other think, i hope i can learn here and study from everyone
    Welcome! Fan Games in general should be download and play instantly, but if you mean ROM hacks, check out the stickied threads over at the ROM Hacks Studio section :)

Years
  • Welcome to all =3

Hi everyone nice to meet you all, I'm still new in Pokémon fangame scene so there still many things I don't understand like how to install the game on pc and other think, i hope i can learn here and study from everyone

hello Safr!
    As already suggested make sure you check out the Fan Games section =3
    Are you eyeing any fan games or Rom Hacks in particular?

Hello!
    Do you play the games or collect the TCG?
    I'm assuming your username means you've been into Pokemon for a while =3

bonjour,je suis nouvelle

Hi there!
    My French is rubbish, but pretty sure you just said 'hi I'm new' =3
    Are you looking for anything in particular on here?

Hello everyone all of you just a Pokemon fan like you

Is your username referring to Brendan, the male character from RSE and ORAS or is it your own name?
    Also hi =3

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Welcome to all =3

hello Safr!
    As already suggested make sure you check out the Fan Games section =3
    Are you eyeing any fan games or Rom Hacks in particular?

Hello!
    Do you play the games or collect the TCG?
    I'm assuming your username means you've been into Pokemon for a while =3

Hi there!
    My French is rubbish, but pretty sure you just said 'hi I'm new' =3
    Are you looking for anything in particular on here?

Is your username referring to Brendan, the male character from RSE and ORAS or is it your own name?
    Also hi =3

As for what I'm looking is maybe good gba hack with mega evolution because i pretty new in this this rom hack thing and i honestly think it's pretty interesting, i also pretty impressed with pokemon infernal red the game is like my dream comes true for fire red remake just sadly it's hard to play in my small laptop screen because the game layout is pretty big so the game item menu can't be seen during battle because it get covered by my windows Taskbar

Last edited:
    Years
  • As for what I'm looking is maybe good gba hack with mega evolution because i pretty new in this this rom hack thing and i honestly think it's pretty interesting, i also pretty impressed with pokemon infernal red the game is like my dream comes true for fire red remake just sadly it's hard to play in my small laptop screen because the game layout is pretty big so the game item menu can't be seen during battle because it get covered by my windows Taskbar
    You could try your luck looking for recommendations in the ROM Hack Recommendations thread. You could also browse the catalog yourself over at ROM Hacks Studio.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    You could try your luck looking for recommendations in the ROM Hack Recommendations thread. You could also browse the catalog yourself over at .

Thank you for suggestion i found this Pokémon unbound looks like it's good,

I have one question hope you can help me, I just watch this gba rom hack pokemon light platinum but when i searching it in here the game not available, maybe can you tell me where i can download this Pokémon light platinum or maybe i use the search function wrong 😞

Years
  • I have one question hope you can help me, I just watch this gba rom hack pokemon light platinum but when i searching it in here the game not available, maybe can you tell me where i can download this Pokémon light platinum or maybe i use the search function wrong 😞
    Here is the official Light Platinum thread. Downloads should be at the bottom most part of the first post.

Back