• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah, I always thought that Portugal didn't get much attention and also people don't really talk about Portuguese culture very often, so i decided to face this challenge, and because I used to live there most of my life. Also, the theme of the region is more sea-themed, because of the fact that Portugal is known for the Great Discoveries by the sea, and also because of the gastronomy of there. Soooo many seafood restaurants! Geez! Anyway, I am still making some Pokémon for the region, but I do have the map of it. You can see it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=460256

Omg one of my favorite musicians is from Portugal! His name is Seu Jorge and he's mostly famous for his Portuguese covers of older David Bowie songs. But his independent work is great too!

I think it would be amazing to have a region based on Portugal and really emphasize the water type Pokémon that can be found there. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2022
    Hey guys! New here. I have a new YouTube channel and I'm doing a "hardest battles" series on inclement emerald challenger mode, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in come check me out! VersacePokemon on YouTube [ won't let me post links ): ]

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Turtonator! Welcome to the community! That 2nd Gen style pixel Turtonator is really, really cool. Try to find the original artist if you can!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Hi there! And this goes for anyone new who has just dropped in to say hi, you're more than welcome to make a proper introduction thread, if you feel comfortable with that. That way we can give you some more imdividuslized attention and hopefully you'll feel more inclined to respond! ◟(๑•͈ᴗ•͈)◞

Back