• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: ☆ Roleplay Announcements ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Announcement

Welcome to what I'm calling the RP community hub! Or, if you prefer, the announcements thread. The main things we'll be using this for is announcing new roleplays and events, but other things like adjustments to rules, additions to the Hall of Fame, and minor updates all have their home here as well.

New Roleplays

kbhM8wR.png

New roleplays begin with an OOC thread submitted to Roleplay Casting! If your RP follows all the rules, it will be approved by a moderator and become visible on the index for other users to check out. A mod will also post an announcement in this thread to notify everyone that your roleplay is open to join! The same process applies to submitting an IC thread- and we of course will announce those as well!

If your roleplay needs some work, a section mod will either PM you or discuss what needs to be addressed directly in your OOC thread. Don't be discouraged by this- we're here to help you make your RP fun and inviting! Smoothing out the creases before it gets approved is better than getting tripped up and frustrated in the future, right? So we're here to help you make the best RP you can, and make your dreams come true!

Events

Just like new roleplays, RP-related events will be announced in this thread as well! These may include crossposted events from the Writer's Lounge or FFW that we think you guys will be interested in, but will definitely include every event that RPT puts on like our Secret Santas. :) Keep an eye out!

If you would like to host an event for the RP section, please chat with a mod! We're always excited for fresh ideas!

You + This Thread

We're leaving this thread open to comments! It's not a DCC, but we'd like you all to be able to ask questions and make little comments about things if you feel like it. :) We're a community, and communities need communication! You can also subscribe to this thread, so it will always show up in your Dashboard / Subscribed Threads list when there are new posts~

3daJvEo.png

☆ Thanks for being part of the RP sections! ☆

Text by Aquacorde
CSS + Images by Sapphire Rose

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
y'all cute and evolving this place here, am proud. keep moving <3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Not sure quite where to put this, maybe it belongs in user appreciation but it's not directed towards a particular user.

I'm certainly no roleplayer, and probably never will be. But I always enjoy coming on here and sometimes reading through the section/posts. I'm happy so many people are enjoying themselves with it, along with seeing what looks like such a nice community. Also there's so many talented writers.

Just a random thought I wanted to finally get out, this post can be ignored otherwise

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Not sure quite where to put this, maybe it belongs in user appreciation but it's not directed towards a particular user.

I'm certainly no roleplayer, and probably never will be. But I always enjoy coming on here and sometimes reading through the section/posts. I'm happy so many people are enjoying themselves with it, along with seeing what looks like such a nice community. Also there's so many talented writers.

Just a random thought I wanted to finally get out, this post can be ignored otherwise
Oh no I don't even know how to respond!!! This is so hecking sweet and lovely; thank you for saying it for our little world to hear. <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mm now remains to be seen if there are enough RPers to fill up 2 RPs...

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
* lurks *

Looks like there is, at least for one of the two... Deliverance has started, you can find the IC thread here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back