• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Word Chain v2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The first user posts a two word phrase.

The next person uses the last word of the previous phrase as their first word. They then add a new second word to create a brand new phrase!

Example:

1st user: Young Man

2nd user: Man Friday

3rd user: Friday Night

All usual community & forum rules apply :)

I'll start with the last chain from the previous thread:

Drawn Together

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Together strong

PS: what lag do you refer to when you close a thread? ^^"

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Strong Jaw

Together strong

PS: what lag do you refer to when you close a thread? ^^"

When threads get big enough they start lagging on some computers. Normally this isn't a problem in most sectiona since they usually don't get that much traction, but Forum Games (and Pokemon Games, I suppose) get a lot of people, posting a lot, in a short span of time.

So occasionally a mod will close a thread and remake one so the board is more accessible for everybody.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Jaw Dropping

Reminds me that I wanted to remake this thread earlier. Well, now it's not necessary anymore. ^^"

Years
  • Pancakes Hat
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back