• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We haven't had an Eeveelution for 9 years. Everything else has got a mega evolution or a regional evolution and Eevee has stayed the same.

Do you think they'll add a new Eeveelution & if so what type would you want to see?

I have Eevee in my games reserved for future eons so I kind of really want this to happen.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I mean, GF has to make an Eeveelution for every type eventually, right?

Personally I'd like to see a Poison type, sorta a foil to Sylveon like how the other duos are.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • So much has pointed to Eevee getting a new evolution. Everyone thought it was surely going to happen in Galar. But a lot of people also thought we were going to get a Spanish Region instead of Galar. The more and more I think about, the more it seems like Galar was never supposed to be the region of 8th Gen because it was like it came out of no where. Which might also be why it lacked so much.

We continue to get things that may point to Eevee getting a new evolution. Like in the anime which Chloe's Eevee not evolving and Evolutions stones not working on it. The professors strongly hint at there possibly being more Eeveelutions as well.

For me, there is still two massive environments we have yet to get an Eeveelution for. Possibly three. I bring this up all the time, but we still do not have an Eeveelution for Deserts, Caves/Mountains, or City Life. Which all could be Rock, Ground, Steel, and Poison. I personally believe the next we get new Eeveelutions, there should be three.

Last edited:
    Years
  • We continue to get things that may point to Eevee getting a new evolution. Like in the anime which Chloe's Eevee not evolving and Evolutions stones not working on it. The professors strongly hint at there possibly being more Eeveelutions as well.

I honestly would love it if her Eevee stayed the same just so we can establish that it's okay not to change if you're happy with who you are, but a new eeveelution also seems really really likely. This was my theory for gen 9 too!

Personally I want to see flying and ghost. Flying will be so elegant-looking and ghosts are one of the coolest types in general, so I'd love to see what they would come up with in terms of design. <3

Years
  • Ghost and a Normal type evolved Eevee are the ones I want to see most.
    Flying would be cool too.

I'm not really expecting any new eeveelutions though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Not expecting to see any eeveelutions, but I'm secretly hoping for a Ghost-Type Eevee. Give me my spooky undead eeveelution, Sinnoh damn it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    I would love to see Ground and Poison types eeveelutions... but I am not expecting a new one..

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    If we are going by the fact that all eeveelutions were a special type (not counting fairy for obvious reasons), then the only type missing is Dragon.

But imma be honest here, I'd rather not have Eevee back this time, and even less an evolution. It consumes 9 pokedex slots, that's the equivalent of 3 full evolutionary lines, which wouldn't matter if we weren't getting the pokédex cut, but we are, and they could use that space to bring either more new species or just less popular ones.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I personally feel like if anything, we should get a 'one true Eevee evolution'. Basically a Normal Eeveelution, with it's gimmick being that it can learn every move from the other Eeveelutions and is meant to be an upgrade for anyone who wants to evolve Eevee but for some reason want it to stay the same or something, I don't know.

I really don't know how it's gonna evolve, and I also don't know what name it should have. I think it should have like, another evolution related palindrome.

Shinygir

YAY! WE'RE DOOMED!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I think it would be cool if all the eeveelutions got regions forms to complete all of the types like flareon becoming a rock/ fire or umbreon as a poison or something like that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    It has been9 years since last new eeveelution, This is Gen 9, and if there would be a new one, it would be 9th Eeeveelution.. Stars align...

my hopes also are for ghost type with name Ghouleon....

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I like the idea of branched evolution, but I think eight evos for a single Pokémon is already way more than enough. I'd prefer some other Pokémon getting a branched evolution instead (like Scyther did in Legends Arceus), that would be more interesting.

Plus the fact that all Eeveelutions must have identical base stat values (130-110-95-65-65-60) means that we could have a couple more at best before they start repeating stat spreads.

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
    Years
  • I'm not entirely sure we'll get one, but I've been hoping for a Steel type eeveelution for a while now.
    stats could look something like 65 / 95 / 130 / 65 / 110 / 60.

Back